Nostalgia

Nomrombom

playing tetherball, foursquare, and wall-ball.

Foursquare and wall-ball? Not sure what they are, explain and I might be able to know what they are in Australian child words.

Foursquare sounds kind of like handball, minus the whole Ace, King, Queen, Dunce rotation thing. At least this is how my Australian mind sees it.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The way my school played Wall Ball was we'd take a tennis ball or large bouncy ball and throw it at the wall. The next person has to catch the ball and if they fail, they have to run to touch the wall before somebody can pick it up and throw it. If the ball hits the wall before you, you got a strike and when you got 3 strikes your were out of the game.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The way my school played Wall Ball was we'd take a tennis ball or large bouncy ball and throw it at the wall. The next person has to catch the ball and if they fail, they have to run to touch the wall before somebody can pick it up and throw it. If the ball hits the wall before you, you got a strike and when you got 3 strikes your were out of the game.

Ah. We had a game like that. Though I can't recall the name of it at this time.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Wall ball played outside of my area? Holy shit. I tried asking my college friends about handball who live a bit further away and they didn't know what I was talking about. Glad it's actually a widespread game. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I thought there was a difference between wall ball and handball. Hand ball you actually have goals and it's similar to soccer but you throw a smaller ball around in to score, you have to throw it past the goalie into the net (but only from a set distance away).

I could be wrong, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjiOGuDQr8

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Ahh. We called it Red Butt. Each time you get a strike, you get a letter, and once you get all 7 letters, you're out. Or they punish you and you run 2 laps around the field then start over again lol.

After school every day, GOOD TIMES.

Staurolite.png

Our version of wall ball was just bouncing one of those red bouncy balls against a wall in order, and if you missed, you were out. I also played the version you described with the tennis ball above, but when you got three strikes, everyone pelted your back with the tennis ball.

Ahh. We called it Red Butt. Each time you get a strike, you get a letter, and once you get all 7 letters, you're out. Or they punish you and you run 2 laps around the field then start over again lol.

After school every day, GOOD TIMES.

We called it butts up and whenever you roofed it everybody playing got to whip the ball at you

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only teenager in the world that doesn't nostalgia over juiceboxes. I dunno, they were just frustrating whenever I got them, because I'd drink them too fast.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh. They made a sequel?

Yeah, long ago. I prefer the prequel to be honest.

Mainly because the cast got in trouble for their disney innuendos being too obvious.

I don't recall there being any innuendos in this movie? I watched it last week, so it is fresh on my mind too...

Prequel? Innuendos?

Oh my.

I think 'disney' and 'innuendo' int he same sentence, even placing them next to each other. You shouldn't be surprised. :P

Vezon, almost all Disney movies from the 90s are infamous for it. I would need to rewatch it to point them out.

Prequel? Innuendos?

Oh my.

I think 'disney' and 'innuendo' int he same sentence, even placing them next to each other. You shouldn't be surprised. :P

Vezon, almost all Disney movies from the 90s are infamous for it. I would need to rewatch it to point them out.

It wasn't a 90s movie. Seriously, it is like a 90 minute movie at tops. Watch it and tell me exactly what part(s) you are talking about.

Prequel? Innuendos?

Oh my.

It wasn't a 90s movie. Seriously, it is like a 90 minute movie at tops. Watch it and tell me exactly what part(s) you are talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InFLnzeQjWw

Does that count as innuendo?