Investigating the Wise Old Man

KCHughes

Icthlarin is a good, he came over witht he Majharrat, if you are using Sal's realm... like I said, I don't like it.

Runehq/Zybez have both excellent pages on the gods.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant be bothered looking through over 60 pages on this so,

Did ya know the bed in his hous can be kicked, And after kicking it numerous times, It'll move itself. Also, There are boots or feet under it

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Did ya know the bed in his hous can be kicked, And after kicking it numerous times, It'll move itself. Also, There are boots or feet under it

Either read it or don't post!

It has been said nicely, why can't people get it?

And for the posters (serious ones): If and when you make the first post on page, please add a message like: "Don't post before reading the thread."

Either read it or don't post!

It has been said nicely, why can't people get it?

And for the posters (serious ones): If and when you make the first post on page, please add a message like: "Don't post before reading the thread."

Well, lets see.... Seeing as I hadn't read it, I wouldn't have read that either. -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well, lets see.... Seeing as I hadn't read it, I wouldn't have read that either. -.-

Oh sorry, my bad. But now you know, so read or don't post, thank you. (Yes, we knew that)

you should call that team thing :

hss - hairy silly sally =D> =D> =D> =D>

I'll take this one. If you dont have anything to add, don't say anything. ::'

No fair! Nuh-uh! It's my job to tell people off!

And for the "This-ain't-no-spam" part (I know the grammar is wrong but who cares?): In the Gnome Stronghold there's that sun-like symbol and the banner of Kandarin.

No fair! Nuh-uh! It's my job to tell people off!

And for the "This-ain't-no-spam" part (I know the grammar is wrong but who cares?): In the Gnome Stronghold there's that sun-like symbol and the banner of Kandarin.

Ok, you get to tell off the next one. Sun symbol like on the standing stones or like the symbol of asgarnia (faladore)?

In this case I would request a picture of both symbols, since I cant see it myself (no offence meant, but I think we should all see this)

And a happy 4/20 to you, too.

The Falador sun-like symbol has turned up in a lot of places.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

What we really need is to find a sun suymbol with the triangle rays. We have alredy found the swirl, and blood marks might be the best we ever do for waves, but we havent found the sun or the other symbol (I forget what it is #-o )

What we really need is to find a sun suymbol with the triangle rays. We have alredy found the swirl, and blood marks might be the best we ever do for waves, but we havent found the sun or the other symbol (I forget what it is #-o )

I dunno where to search?

Hey, this brings up a pretty good debate: Which god is in control of resurrecting you in Lumbridge when you die?

I think I might have an answer. In my opinion, Icthlarin is the god of the dead, period, and its his decision to resurrect you in Lumbridge when you die. I know a lot of Saradominist NPCs say that Saradomin "catches his followers who die" or something like that, and respawns them in Lumbridge. But what about those who don't follow Saradomin, or any god? Icthlarin must handle that kind of thing.

Yet, what if someone were to actually kill/destroy Icthlarin? That would upset the whole system, and may inevitably lead to mass outrage amongst non-Saradominists. They'd see it as a good cause to attack him, as they'll believe that he is the only one who could have conspiried to do this. But they'd be wrong, yet it would be too late to realise that they'd created a God War, blaming it on the wrong god! Thus why I believe that the WOM needs either the help of Zaros or Amascut. The death of Icthlarin (quite ironic, no?) would trigger a huge surge of hatred towards Saradominists.

Either that, or a huge conversion to Saradominism... :P

Fix Boss Monster Drops for teams!!!

Tip.it Forums

Zybez Community Forums

RSOF Quick find: 24-25-592-54824756

maybe it will be like how they ended the WOW beta, huge battle against impossible odds.

Id like that

Edit: just entered elven lands, will attempt investigations there, post results if any.

maybe it will be like how they ended the WOW beta, huge battle against impossible odds.

Id like that

Edit: just entered elven lands, will attempt investigations there, post results if any.

Keep an eye out for the Temple of Light, if you can. It seems very interesting.

Womzoomed-1.gif

the other symbol (I forget what it is #-o )

It sort of looks like an eye and a Freemason sign. Or both crossed together if you prefer. :P

Id like that

Are you perhaps talking about the rumoured RuneScape 3? I doubt it's going to come, but that would be a good way to introduce it. Hmm, WOMDA vs. The Wise Old Man and his army of highly powerful, Barrows armour wearing god opposers. Em, anyone think that we'll live longer than 5 seconds? :mrgreen:

Id like that

Keep an eye out for the Temple of Light, if you can. It seems very interesting.

I'll need a lot more agility, I'm training it now so I can do better, but I did not see anything in the initial areas, and the well of voyage had nothing except a saradomin alter.

Oh, and King Wenlock, we'll last six seconds... without prayer :pray:

Are you perhaps talking about the rumoured RuneScape 3? I doubt it's going to come, but that would be a good way to introduce it. Hmm, WOMDA vs. The Wise Old Man and his army of highly powerful, Barrows armour wearing god opposers. Em, anyone think that we'll live longer than 5 seconds? :mrgreen:

Maybe if we each got 28 multicannons and set them all up at once we could destroy his army. Then if can have Trobi on melee and the rest of us using protection prayers we could gang rush WOM with our cannons. If that doesn't work we can gather up a bunch of those explosives from Castle Wars and drop them all at once, like a suicide bombing. We could take WOM down with us! :P

Womzoomed-1.gif

If that doesn't work we can gather up a bunch of those explosives from Castle Wars and drop them all at once, like a suicide bombing. We could take WOM down with us! :P

I don't like that idea at all :uhh: .....

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

If that doesn't work we can gather up a bunch of those explosives from Castle Wars and drop them all at once, like a suicide bombing. We could take WOM down with us! :P

I don't like that idea at all :uhh: .....

I label you "Not A Team Player" :lol: :mrgreen:

Womzoomed-1.gif

I think that the next "Runescape" will be a space age thing... just an opinion

Ooh ooh! maybe there will be a wise old man there too! And he's looking to tkae over the universe! :twisted:

Maybe if we each got 28 multicannons and set them all up at once we could destroy his army. Then if can have Trobi on melee and the rest of us using protection prayers we could gang rush WOM with our cannons. If that doesn't work we can gather up a bunch of those explosives from Castle Wars and drop them all at once, like a suicide bombing. We could take WOM down with us! :P

It's tough being the toughest.

And the temple of light is under the mountains, not in the Elven Lands.

Certainty of death. Small chance of success. Lots of explosions. Loss of valuable limbs.

I like it. :mrgreen:

Going kamikaze against the WOM? He'll never expect that. Of course, we'll have to work out who goes first. Since Bloody Scife is so... eager to participate, I'm sure he'll be delighted if we strap the explosives to him and send him running pell mell into the army. Mwahahah! :P