Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Sleep Thread

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Rainy_Day
[ Display Name History ]

Rainy_Day

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Duffman19910
  • RSN2:Yeahduffman
I looove sleep, but due to random work schedules, I tend to have a varying amount of sleep. I like having 8 hours, and often I do. Sometimes I end up with 12+ hours, other times I only achieve 4 hours.

I tend to be a deep sleeper, but I also sleep talk like mad, move around, sleep walk, etc. Luckily it never seems to wake me up (except once when I found myself in the hallway).

Sleep = awesome though. I think my GF hates me for the amount of time I spend sleeping..
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
RIP Michaelangelopolous

You_MadBroRS
[ Display Name History ]

You_MadBroRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • RSN:You MadBro
For sleeping - make sure you're in a comfortable spot, this will hopefully relax you more.
For waking up - Put your alarm over the other side of the room , as when it goes off you'll HAVE to get up to turn it off.

Guest_Rob_
[ Display Name History ]

Guest_Rob_
  • Guests

For waking up - Put your alarm over the other side of the room , as when it goes off you'll HAVE to get up to turn it off.

I tried this once. ONCE. I hated myself far too much in the morning to do it again to myself.

You_MadBroRS
[ Display Name History ]

You_MadBroRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • RSN:You MadBro

I tried this once. ONCE. I hated myself far too much in the morning to do it again to myself.

Oh okay then haha. :P

fastortoise
[ Display Name History ]

fastortoise

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,141 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Oh okay then haha. :P

It's the only possible way to get me up, so for me its great.
I'm getting 5 hours sleep TOPS per day and I'm pretty sure its woman-related. Oh well, I guess thats life right?
</3
Posted Image

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Kirschen

I looove sleep, but due to random work schedules, I tend to have a varying amount of sleep. I like having 8 hours, and often I do. Sometimes I end up with 12+ hours, other times I only achieve 4 hours.

I tend to be a deep sleeper, but I also sleep talk like mad, move around, sleep walk, etc. Luckily it never seems to wake me up (except once when I found myself in the hallway).

Sleep = awesome though. I think my GF hates me for the amount of time I spend sleeping..

It's kinda weird that you're unaware of being a deep sleeper. According to a friend of mine who stayed at my home for awhile, I found out I was a deep sleeper because he mentioned it. What I didn't like was that he tried a varietiy of things to get me to wake up, which explains why I sometimes found myself with my bedsheets on the other side of the room and sometimes weird minor bruises.

Odd I never can achieve 10+ hours of straight sleep, even when I was sick.

JeremyM
[ Display Name History ]

JeremyM

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 959 posts
I love sleeping way too much. If I want to wake up at 10 I'll set my alarm for 9, then reset it to 10, then at 10 I'll reset it to 11 and MAYBE wake up. It's bad.

Posted Image

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users