Jagex's new building/mansion in Cambridge

pal2002

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a mod comes out and says something should we all run away and log off?

And we should get 10 people with these:

led_display_b_1000ur2_semi_outdoor_6x38_wuhq.jpg

And have them offering to sell gold. :thumbup:

Yes. :thumbup:

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

If i was a rebel I would graffiti a gold selling website add on their wall.

Fortunately I am not a rebel.

O that office is far from being ready to use by Jagex, as they need to do lots of cable laying.

Hope they invest in good computers and good other gear to go with the computers.

And not too much [cabbage] that has nothing to do with work, okay a garden to eat in for lunch is cool but you don't need to over do it... (nursery etc.)

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Maybe we should get 20 or so people to all wear the same thing and stand outside their new offices chopping at a tree? :rolleyes:

ROLFMAOOOOOOOOOOO

best reply I've seen in a while :D

And this thread is just becoming more win than I could have imagined.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

Holy [cabbage], is that an APC in the front of the last building?

It is a tank - I remember reading about it in 1 of the interviews - I wonder if that got moved to their new mansion.

Actually -- it looks more like an M113 APC from the Vietnam Era ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

GREEDY FATCATS!

Let's start a [bleep]ing riot. Or let's raise the issue at next RUNEFEST.

"Sir, are you aware that your company has been blindly shoveling their customer's money on useless luxuries such as a 3-story tall mansion? Sir, are you aware that your people do absolutely nothing to get rid of bots? I, FOR ONE, AM MAD AS HELL SIR AND WE WON'T TOLERATE THIS! C'mon people, let's start a riot! DO NOT SILENCE THE PEOPLE; WE HAVE SPOKEN AND WILL FULFILL OUR RIGHTEOUS CAUSE!"

This is seriously. An outrage.

I'm just trolling. It's not that big of a deal, really. I could honestly care less if they bought the CEO a diamond encrusted condom.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

If i was a rebel I would graffiti a gold selling website add on their wall.

Fortunately I am not a rebel.

O that office is far from being ready to use by Jagex, as they need to do lots of cable laying.

Hope they invest in good computers and good other gear to go with the computers.

And not too much [cabbage] that has nothing to do with work, okay a garden to eat in for lunch is cool but you don't need to over do it... (nursery etc.)

Not over doing it, the nursery kids farm gold for Jagex's secret gold selling websites.

On a seroius note, that'll be handy for when Panda comes back to work.

Maybe the people going to Runefest should do the bot thing outside of it?

If I had the time to go to runefest, I'd be totally down for this - what an awesome idea in general. Plus the LED signs - preferably flashing in different colors sellin gold - so awesome.

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

If I had the time to go to runefest, I'd be totally down for this - what an awesome idea in general. Plus the LED signs - preferably flashing in different colors sellin gold - so awesome.

It stinks because the bot thing would need like 15-20 people to really make it work. However goldselling with the LED signs would only need about 3. Someone seriously get on this. <3:

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

Why not just have everyone dress in the same clothes: i.e. "dragon skirt", "granite body", "dragon boots", "d-med helm", "whip" and "obsidian shield", and then have them all scurry around the Runefest site as one large group -- budding into lines ahead of other people, waiting 30 seconds, then rushing to another spot and budding into THAT line ahead of people, and then waiting another 30 seconds and scurrying to another spot, etc. If they find a tree they can all pretend to cut it down.

Of course, if they could organize 100 people to do it altogether at the same time, it'd be even more poignant, but even a group of 5 or 6 people together would be large enough to be noticed if they behaved badly enough.

Frankly, I think that would be precisely the kind of public embarrassment that Jagex deserves to have displayed at their much-heralded public event.

:shame:

nyuseg.png

If not for the fact that England won't let me in their country I would seriously do it. I'd get the gold selling LED sign and everything. Then get a bunch of people together to bot.

And I think it would be easier to just do some woodcutting and then go back and forth from tree to tree.

If not for the fact that England won't let me in their country I would seriously do it. I'd get the gold selling LED sign and everything. Then get a bunch of people together to bot.

And I think it would be easier to just do some woodcutting and then go back and forth from tree to tree.

Why won't they let you in? You a Mexican or something?

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

Thought they were going to make a Theme Park :thumbup:

Yeah they are worth a lot of money so might as well have a bigger Office.

Good ideas to do @ RF :lol:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

lmao no need to get all...lol.

he probably meant the trouble of getting a passport - acutally paying for the flight etc.

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

he probably meant the trouble of getting a passport - acutally paying for the flight etc.

Actually no, I tried to go there a year ago. Had an "incident" with some of your local airport security. Anyways, had to come back home and can't go back for 2 years. (1 year now) Ezzy was near inconsolable.

Actually no, I tried to go there a year ago. Had an "incident" with some of your local airport security. Anyways, had to come back home and can't go back for 2 years. (1 year now) Ezzy was near inconsolable.

lolwutt :P

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

I'm confused :wall:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense