21st September 2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme #2

Pirkka

I decided to run a little comparison for every ten levels, to see how much XP/Hour you need to gain to have Wisdom aura beat Jack of all Trades' Strange/rock per day XP. Seeing both can be done in the same amount of time, it gives a clear reading of just how much XP you need to have Wisdom be worth the trouble (over JoaT):

Joatvswisdom.png

Additionally:

Lv. 110 - 11,980 - 958,400

Lv. 120 - 14,260 - 1,140,800

So yeah, at lv. 80+ all you need to be able to earn over 507,200 XP/hour for Wisdom's bonus to beat Jack of all Trades' bonus. Have fun with that.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reward book from Jack of All Trades is bankable, and stacks in your bank.

<3:

Wow nice, so I don't have to worry about getting levels up for doing tears of guthix (don't want to level up the skills i want to do ToG with faster with those tomes because then I would have to train other low skills first :P ). Still JoAT is not at the top of my list.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Never mind about it stacking in bank.

I have the Reward book banked, and when I went to activate my Aura today, it politely told me:

You must claim and use your reward from the Jack of Trades aura before you can gain another.

-.-

EH, that is a bit of a bummer, but not too unexpected. We seem to already have entirely way to many bankable exp methods now a days anyways. <_< ...(though I still have loads of Trek tokens/tombs as well as effigies banked...irony much right?)

Ive also seemed to notice most blahblahblah "books" aren't bankable. Where just about everything else seems to be. I guess that seems to be stemming from the "it was only meant give you 1 per x timeframe, so use older one first."

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]