21st September 2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme #2

Pirkka

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its also clear, from the auras youre using, that combat auras are a firm favourite, so weve obliged with a few more. Equilibrium reduces your max hit by 25% but increases your min hit by the same amount; Inspiration refills your special attack bar with each successful hit; Vampirism converts a portion of the damage you deal into life points; and Penance refills prayer points whenever youre damaged.

No [cabbage] we're using the combat ones? Maybe because your skills suck ass and need to be fixed before we waste these points on them...

S2buxtG.png

2.5% boosting aura with hundreds of banked effigies? :P

Can't see any I'd like to buy, if anything maybe Greater Reverence, or just save up for Tier 4 auras. Lol.

What a great programme ! :thumbsup:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

To be honest the 2.5% would help so much on a farming run can you imagine getting 500k farming exp a day on a tree run although by than ill have 99 probably but still for any one who is working on skills if planed correctly can greatly increase your leveling of some of the slower skills if you pair it with highest exp possible with the skill :).

Also if it works with effigies that will be god like exp a day.

No [cabbage] we're using the combat ones? Maybe because your skills suck ass and need to be fixed before we waste these points on them...

I'd say it's more a case of the skill auras sucking ass. The only skill auras we had before this were surefooted and call of the sea. 3% chance of catching fish faster is a joke, and surefooted only lasts 20 minutes. People aren't going to pay their points for that when they cost as much as reverence or runic accuracy.

Another bit of quick math, to buy all the available auras, it takes 2 years and 7 months of continuous membership.

Bahahaha. At the rate things are going, there may not even be a game left by then.

Yeah totally man, at this rate.

So few players now, no money coming in. I heard they had to buy a really cheap new HQ, and are not hosting a RuneFest this year.

Skill Auras like WC, Fishing seem pointless still.

^^ No the world ends at december 2012, come on take it somewhere else... That sentence has been said to much...

The rewards are better then I expected, but I guess I never can get them all... because they would be updating it of cores. Well I get the ones I want first (skilling aura's, then some other aura's then emotes and recolouring).

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The head guard in the keep and the cape box by the battlefield now function as banks.

Is this true? At work can't check myself atm.

Well, why would they put it in the main article if it wasn't. Can someone confirm we can finally skill at the citadel? Because that means clans can skill together now <3

Why is the best update hidden in the minor updates section? We can finally skill and bank at citadel like we should've been able to ages ago.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

More gimmicks to get ppl to pay for membership with no real content...how nice.

And ofc...let's sell even more xp...

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

2.5% boosting aura with hundreds of banked effigies? :P

Can't see any I'd like to buy, if anything maybe Greater Reverence, or just save up for Tier 4 auras. Lol.

What a great programme ! :thumbsup:

But ... there's new clothes, girl!

NEW CLOTHES!!!

:unsure:

nyuseg.png

The head guard in the keep and the cape box by the battlefield now function as banks.

Is this true? At work can't check myself atm.

Well, why would they put it in the main article if it wasn't. Can someone confirm we can finally skill at the citadel? Because that means clans can skill together now <3

Why is the best update hidden in the minor updates section? We can finally skill and bank at citadel like we should've been able to ages ago.

Thanks!

Sweet, never saw it in the hidden updates list iPhone text to small for these old eyes, friend text me, thought he was trolling me. That'll make a few people happy along with the tier 5 stuff which hopefully we can reach before the weeks out!

Edit: Guess there is nothing wrong with my eyes they added the bank part in later, wasn't in the original post. :P

Anyone have a pic of the new SOL?

Here's a blue SoL with black changshan robes (without the ugly hat - classic hood looks much better):

changshan.png

The staff looks really nice IMO :)

Thank you for this picture, but could you possibly post the other colors? Changshan was actually something I was considering... :)

I know it's probably based off of some IRL clothing, but it resembles some concept art I made once. Not that I was the inspiration or anything, lol.

2dgucz6.png

Thank you for this picture, but could you possibly post the other colors? Changshan was actually something I was considering... :)

I know it's probably based off of some IRL clothing, but it resembles some concept art I made once. Not that I was the inspiration or anything, lol.

Of course, here are all the SoL and changshan colors:

sols.png

Of course, here are all the SoL and changshan colors:

sols.png

Ooh, thanks! I rather like the style of the top and bottom, but all of them have at least one color I don't like... :mellow:

Is the far left Staff of Light actually a recolor?

2dgucz6.png

Don't mean to butt in, but thats the default colour.

I agree the black ones nice but the sash's colour ruins it for me, everyone knows Black & Red belong together, purple? Uh!

Yellow is actually one of the recolor options...

...Even though it's normally yellow...

Don't mean to butt in, but thats the default colour.

I agree the black ones nice but the sash's colour ruins it for me, everyone knows Black & Red belong together, purple? Uh!

Yellow is actually one of the recolor options...

...Even though it's normally yellow...

Because you might decide you don't like the new color and want the original?

td2sig.jpg