21st September 2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme #2

Pirkka

Theatrical.png

Theatrical Male & Female

skmaljskjaksj.jpg

Picture of what it looks like on forums. I think it looks awesome on males.

Dear Lord.

That is ugly. What kind of a collar is that supposed to be, anyways?

... Actually, I take it back. If my toon can wear that male outfit, I think I'd be pretty happy.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also interested in the Auras, but nobody has enough points yet to test out the level 2 auras yet. I'm interested in what the Jack of All Trades will end up doing and if it's worth the daily distraction and diversion or just a minor boost for guys.

Seeing that Level 3 is starting out at 40,000 points I'm guessing that level 4 will be 100k. So even when you're at 1 year and getting 15,000 points a month it'll take 6 to 8 months to get such a high level auro. That means people can't do the "gotta have them all" mentality. You're going to have to bite the bullet and go for what you think helps the way you play your character.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Theatrical.png

Theatrical Male & Female

skmaljskjaksj.jpg

Picture of what it looks like on forums. I think it looks awesome on males.

Dear Lord.

That is ugly. What kind of a collar is that supposed to be, anyways?

... Actually, I take it back. If my toon can wear that male outfit, I think I'd be pretty happy.

Elizabethan ruff. Very popular in the late 1500's.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

It seems Xuan's store has been successful, as another one has popped up in Varrock! Travel to Varrock Square to browse at your convenience from our second Loyalty Store.

Yeah, because walking from the GE teleport spot where most members have probably switched to is much more convenient than using a 1k games necklace for teleporting to a spot 3 seconds away from the other store.

Thanks, Jagex. F2P haven't had any new membership advertisment for over a week.

It's clearly a well placed advert, against the GE wall were it's not such an eyesaw would have been better, but it was placed in the centre for advertisement purposes obviously.

Obvious advert is obvious.

vaguelyasiatic.png

Very vaguely asiatic. If you mix and match stuff, though, some characters end up looking really good. I'm just glad that I don't have to stick to vyrewatch heels if I wanted heels on my character. :P

Personally, I think the top should've been one piece with the sleeves and the apron-looking thing. The du dou is a common woman's (under)garment from the inspiration in which they likely drew from. It's like a chemise, but a bit less structured.

Some people have finally managed to get their hands on Jack of All Trades, and it's not a straight up 10 genie lamp deal (the XP is slightly less)

Reported XP Rewards:

Level 42 - 1700~ XP

Level 70 - 4800~ XP

Level 81 - 6499 XP

Level 89 - 7843 XP

XP Formula appears to be (Level^2 - 2*Level + 100)

For a comparison, that's adding a pair of rocks to Dahmaroc's statue everyday.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Some people have finally managed to get their hands on Jack of All Trades, and it's not a straight up 10 genie lamp deal (the XP is slightly less)

Reported XP Rewards:

Level 42 - 1700~ XP

Level 70 - 4800~ XP

Level 81 - 6499 XP

Level 89 - 7843 XP

XP Formula appears to be (Level^2 - 2*Level + 100)

For a comparison, that's adding a pair of rocks to Dahmaroc's statue everyday.

Also they're saying you just have to get at least 1 xp in 10 different skills just like the description suggested.

Someone noted that to get your reward, you must either wait for the aura to deactivate after 3 hours or just unequip it. Seems like a legit choice, though I don't like the 27 hour turnaround on using it. Hopefully enough people can complain to Jagex to make the cool-down only 21 hours so guys like me that play a little bit the same time everyday can use it consistantly. Of course, they never tied tears of Guthix or Bert to GMT new day, so I'm doubting they'll do this either.

So if they change the cool down, it seems like a must have. 6500 xp in an expensive level 80 skill daily just by doing 10 quick skills would be silly to pass up. Until then, I might put it on the back burner until more awards come out.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy

Just realised that because I've wasted my Loyalty Points on cosmetics ( :roll: ), not getting the Jack of All Trades aura this month has set me back about 200k Runecrafting XP.

YEAH I'M MAD.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Just realised that because I've wasted my Loyalty Points on cosmetics ( :roll: ), not getting the Jack of All Trades aura this month has set me back about 200k Runecrafting XP.

YEAH I'M MAD.

But you LOOK awesome!!! :rolleyes: :lol: <3:

nyuseg.png

2ikcbxl.png

Considering it's the only thing I've wanted since the program's inception and how I can't be bothered to remember to use auras, this'll see more consistant use than any other reward for me.

Lol just realized it's technically not part of this update, but whatever... :mellow:

2dgucz6.png

I signed up late as I thought a month would be as the calendar turned over not from when you signed up :(

Auras currently work in staking.... so jagex better do something about that, don't want to have to constantly face vampire auras boxing.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I signed up late as I thought a month would be as the calendar turned over not from when you signed up :(

Auras currently work in staking.... so jagex better do something about that, don't want to have to constantly face vampire auras boxing.

How about you charge people to come watch you lose millions of GP? :shades:

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

about emotes, hula hoop is decent one for its cost and animation is longest lasting from all...its nice chill out emote if you like to hang out doing nothing + you can mess with ppl by glitching it.

Head in sand i dunno...i would rather take hula if i had to choose between those.

Disappearing emote sux what i can see from youtube and it cost 3x hula hoop...definately not worth until you have everything else you wanted.

Ghost one is ok so i might get it next...i like hang out often so i invest for good emotes.

The best reward so far is the Wisdon Teir 3 Reward.

Will be very helpful getting 2.5x for half an hour each day.

Does anyone know excactly how much xp u get from the Jack of all trade Aura?

Yeah, this is ackward, but you might want to re-read the description. It's 2.5% which is 1.025x for 30 minutes each day. HOWEVER: Imagine doing that with farming runs. Assuming you do trees and fruit trees, that's bound to be an extra 2500 to 3000 xp. Yeah, it's kind of hard to polish this turd.

For the Jack of all Trades you seem to get a bankable tome that offers xp similar to strange rocks (Lvl^2-Lvl*2+100) or something like that. That it's bankable, can be every 27 hours (or once every other day if you're on a timeline), and accomplished in less than 5 minutes makes it a very good purchase.

nukemarine.png