RS Chain Reaction?

dnt_mess

Imagine an RS chain reaction..

Level 46 prayer: Retribution: Inflicts damage to nearby targets if you die.

Can you see where this is heading :P ?

First person is poisoned, the rest of the people along this row have 5hp or so with their lvl 46 prayer on.. 1st person dies from poison with Retribution on.. Second player dies from explosion from 1st.. Third player dies from explosion from 2nd.. 4th player dies from explosion from 3rd player.. etc etc..

Is this possible? If it is, would anyone like to arrange this and make a video for tip it :lol:

^^I was bored in CW and it got me thinking :wink: - thats where I got this idea from.. please reply with your comments etc. :)

Sounds cool. You need someone to make a video of it though, not jsut a pic. If I get the software b4 you do it, I can help out

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

cw is one of few places I have seen retribution and smite in regular use

You see it quite often there now, since dying and the bandages supply prayer msot retribute b4 they die (if u gd u can get out of rnage b4 it happens)

and many many use smite when they finindg it hard against a prayer person (eg if they protecting melee and u using melee)

but i wandered off topic

that probably would work atlhou b v hard to setup

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

it wouldnt matter if its multi or not. if everybody stands in line then only the person standing 1 square away from the person that dies wold take damage

also everybody would have to be near dead, like uder 12hp. whats the max retribution hits for?

castlewars could be a great place to do this

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

this is really spooky - on the way back from school this afternoon me and my brother were talking about this!

And now I see it on the forums...wierd!

It would be so funny - perhaps a square block of people in multi combat wildy

Imagine how crowded lumby (or falador) would get afterwards!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Haha, good thought.

It would be a domino effect of people bowing. This is interesting. Too bad you don't get exp for each person that dies, since you caused the chain reaction.

I think getting explosivve potions and dropping them would be the most effective for dropping your hp below 5. Then drop the last one, kill yourself, and whammo.

panoramiadk9.gif

It would have to be in wildy.. because I want to be the person to start the chain reaction :lol: We could arrange a windy line or people.. and then start the reaction of deaths!! Lol!

Someone said earlier to have a 10 x 10 square of people or something like that... the only problem with this, is that everyone would probably instantly die lol.. there has to be a square between rows if we are to do rows.

Can someone from the tip it events crew please read this :P? :wink:

it doesnt have to be a straight line. just like dominoes you could make it a diagonal line, or bend it and continue. it hits everybody in a i square radius, so if your adjecent or n line you could get hit too

you could arrange it all the way accross the bridge to the zammy camp or in any pattern you like. i would be awesome to do a spiralling arrangement

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

it actually sounds like alot of fun...

the only problems i see with it is

1) PKers will (insert your own desired word here) and ruin it. (I have nothing against people killing people in wildy, unarmed or not, its the wildy, do what you please....which is why i could see pkers ruin this..especially if everyone is on virtually no hits or armer making 1 hits gallor)

2) The problem with HP continually regernerating. This wouldnt be too badwith 5-6 people, maby even 10-15 of well coordinated, but any more poeple unless perfectly corrdinated...will mess up because someone in the lines HP will rise 1 point above being killed by the prayer.....killing the line.

It would be awsome to have perfectly corrdinatedpeople n see a domino type effect....you could even have the line break off in 2 directions n meet back up or something. The lin just couldnt be too big unfortunately.

It would be nice to turn off regaining HP in a setup like this.

It does sound like a pretty cool/fun idea tho.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

I think getting explosivve potions and dropping them would be the most effective for dropping your hp below 5. Then drop the last one, kill yourself, and whammo.

Nightshade works too.

Sounds fun if you can pull it off.