Tip.It Monster Hunting Team Inaugural Boss Hunt!

tmnt-banner.png

tmnt-first-event.png

Tip.It Monster Hunting Team Inaugural Boss Hunt!

Corporeal Beast/Giant Mole Split

Contents

[anchorlink=timedate]Time and Date[/anchorlink]

[anchorlink=serverlocation]Server & Location[/anchorlink]

[anchorlink=theboss]The Bosses[/anchorlink]

[anchorlink=friendchat]Friend Chat[/anchorlink]

[anchorlink=inventory]Inventory & Equipment[/anchorlink]

[anchorlink=requirements]Requirements[/anchorlink]

[anchor]timedate[/anchor]

Time and Date

• Date: 18 December 2011
    Time: 9 PM gmt
bla_1324242000.png

[anchor]serverlocation[/anchor]

Server and Location

• We will be meeting in w99 at the follow locations:

Corporeal Beast:
    screenshot20111204at182.png

Giant Mole:
    2efkuww.png

[anchor]theboss[/anchor]

The Bosses

• Corporeal Beast:

Upon arriving, drink your potions and make sure you are at full health, then activate protect/deflect magic and turmoil/ piety. From there, we will enter the cave and attack!

Start by using your special weapons, the Bandos Godsword, Darklight, and Barrelchest Anchor all reduce the defense of the Corporeal Beast and will speed up the kills of the team! Once you have used your special attacks, swap to your Zamorakian Spear. (Other spears work, however Zamorakian is the best). Attack until the beast dies, healing when you need to, and optionally using protect from or deflect melee when you are being focused on.

When the beast dies, the loot will be dropped and assigned to a random person, however rarer drops will be split evenly via coinshare, allowing everyone to get their share if a sigil is dropped!

Once the beast has respawned, simply kill and kill again, until the event is over!

Giant Mole:

Use your spade to dig a hole in Falador Park, and you'll fall into the mole tunnel. Once the Giant Mole is found, active Protect from Melee and Piety and unleash your special attacks. After it's taken some damage, the mole will dig and appear elsewhere in the tunnels. If you brought a candle or other exposed flame, it will be put out from the dirt kicked up by the mole, so make sure you bring a tinderbox. After the mole digs, we will split up and look for it and attack it once it's found, repeating until it dies. It couldn't be simpler.

Note: The Giant Mole is weak to stab attacks, so weapons with high stab bonuses are highly recommended.

[anchor]friendchat[/anchor]

Friend Chat

• We will meet in the friend chat Meredith then we will split up based on the boss we're fighting. Corp fighters will use TMHT Ambler3 and Mole fighters will use TMHTMeredith.

[anchor]inventory[/anchor]

Inventory & Equipment

The Giant Mole:

• giantmole_melee1.pnggiantmole_meleeinvt.png
    A light source is also required, bullseye lanterns preferred.
    Images courtesy of Tip.it/runescape

The Corporeal Beast:

• Lower level gear:
    screenshot20111204at221.png

Medium level gear:
    screenshot20111204at221.png

Higher level gear:
    screenshot20111204at182.png

[anchor]requirements[/anchor]

Requirements

Note: depending on the attendance, the required levels may be higher or lower than those shown below.

The Giant Mole:

• 60+ Melees
  • 43+ Prayer
  • 52+ Summoning

The Corporeal Beast:

• 80+ Melees
  • 70+ Prayer
  • 85+ Herblore

Hopefully everyone will have a great time, and this event will be the first of many for the Tip.It Monster Hunting Team.

Disclaimer: Both the Giant Mole and the Corporeal Beast can be extremely dangerous, therefore the Tip.It Monster Hunting Team assumes no responsibility for any items lost on death.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Yay! Can't wait for this, should be fun to see how many turn up!

Bring on the sigils! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Inb4divine

If only. ;_;

Well, you never know actually...

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Should be good :) I'll definately go corp if I can attend. Good luck to all if I can't though.

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Well, in most events people do turn up late anyway, it depends if the event is still going but you would be welcome to turn up even if you are late. :thumbsup:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

99% sure ull still be able to come the 85+ herb is for extreme pots, but I 24/7 corp with 5 man teams no problem and I don't got extremes, I would make a reccomendation that you try to earn dreadnips before this event though to pickup the slack of no extremes.

Don't worry about the requirements so much, the last TET Corp event was very highly attended (200+ people at first) so they wont be a problem. As the event goes on and less people are around though, kills will be slower so it might become tough

Hope to see lots of people there anyway :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Just btw ambler TMHT Ambler3 doesn't exist, and TMHT Meredith doesn't even fit in the place where u enter friends chat name.

[Edit] Weird it's just me that it doesn't work for.

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

"TMHT Ambler3" Does work, if it fails to work, type "Dean M33" instead, as this is the previous display name of it, Ill try and contact Meredith, tell him to use "TmhtMeredith" instead, as this fits. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Sweet thanks :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

About the problem with TMHT Ambler3, I hadn't set up the friends chat, sorry if that casued confusion. :>

I should also be getting 95 prayer at the event, hopefully a sigil makes back the money I spent on it :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Should be lots of fun, I'll try and make it if I can.

I still think you should change the name to TMNT, Tip It Monster Neutralizing Team, mostly because it could make for some fun references and is easier to remember. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I'm trying to buy a swh, but the Ge's being a [bleep]. :sad: Hopefully I can get intime for the event, I'll be getting turm tonight instead of on sunday, frosts were MUCH faster than I expected!

If he turnout is too big, we will split off itno two chats and worlds, and too any crashers: GOOD LUCK! ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]