This will be the year of?

Pinata

I honestly think it'll be the year of Jagex completely ruining and destroying the combat system by "trying" to fix it (even though I think it's fine as it is) with the combat system update.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Year of continued desperate quick fix measures which hurt the current player base, losing face, to get new members/fanboys in short term rather than thinking about 2013

Unfortunately.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I honestly think it'll be the year of Jagex completely ruining and destroying the combat system by "trying" to fix it (even though I think it's fine as it is) with the combat system update.

I agree, I hope they dont give you an advantage from fighting like this and have an option just to fight like we do now so I can afk kills.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

The Year of Egregious Emotes

The Year of Superficial Costumes

The Year of Crass Marketing

The Year of the End of F2P

The Year of {insert new skill here, scavenged from the 8 Realms project}

The Year of Fanboy Remorse

Lol. I like all of those, but I don't think it will be the year of anything in particular. "Year of recycling" seems likely though I guess. I personally think it would be weird to have a 99 following 120 dungeoneering. It's the end-game skill. But that's just me

Whatever dungeoneering is, up to 99 it can't really be the endgame skill. You train it to get rewards so you can train other things.

I'm not an efficienado.

So many people have asked for the combat triangle to be fixed, you are the first person I have seen posting who is happy with the current system. Jagex are definitely intending to rebalance the combat system and have indicated that it will be this year.

35cq0q9.png

I really shouldn't be surprised at all the pessimism in this thread, I suppose.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau