PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 will hopefully be the year that all the whingers and moaners about Jagex/RS finally make good on their promises to quit the game completely. In addition I'd like to extend that to quitting the tipit forums so that they can spread their bile elsewhere :thumbup:

They've (general they) been claiming that the game was dying for something like 6 years now. It's really taking its time. :razz:

2012 will hopefully be the year that all the whingers and moaners about Jagex/RS finally make good on their promises to quit the game completely. In addition I'd like to extend that to quitting the tipit forums so that they can spread their bile elsewhere :thumbup:

Hopefully, this.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Well put!.....that would make it a GREAT year on RS and Tipit :thumbsup:

35cq0q9.png

They've (general they) been claiming that the game was dying for something like 6 years now. It's really taking its time. :razz:

So rs not only fails as a game? It also fails to die? O.O

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

So rs not only fails as a game? It also fails to die? O.O

Or, you know, people outgrew it but inexplicably remain in the RS sections of a fansite full of people that still do enjoy it. :grin:

It's kind of like the people that say Pokemon died after RBY/GSC. It didn't, they just moved on, but for some reason they can't stop talking about it.

The year jagex gives f2p more interesting content!

Jk that will never happen

Ah, to dream the impossible dream.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I expect some great graphical reworks over the year but don't expect much content wise. Hopefully we get some unexpected goodies that weren't talked about at runefest.

No new skill this year :<

'cept for the non combat slayer.

me4Ci.png

/troll

4e0Vn.png

The Year of Egregious Emotes

The Year of Superficial Costumes

The Year of Crass Marketing

The Year of the End of F2P

The Year of {insert new skill here, scavenged from the 8 Realms project}

The Year of Fanboy Remorse

Lol. I like all of those, but I don't think it will be the year of anything in particular. "Year of recycling" seems likely though I guess. I personally think it would be weird to have a 99 following 120 dungeoneering. It's the end-game skill. But that's just me

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Guest jrhairychest

Or, you know, people outgrew it but inexplicably remain in the RS sections of a fansite full of people that still do enjoy it. :grin:

It's kind of like the people that say Pokemon died after RBY/GSC. It didn't, they just moved on, but for some reason they can't stop talking about it.

You're spot on. I'm beginning to think that some have a rather unhealthy vendetta against enjoying the game #-o .

Year of continued desperate quick fix measures which hurt the current player base, losing face, to get new members/fanboys in short term rather than thinking about 2013

Year of ingame adverts and membership bias agenda to get everyone to have 2+ years of membership.

I just hope it aint the year of 'special membership' for benefits like highscores and such.