more bankspace?

mvt

Well i THINK the last time jagex gave us extra bankspace was...August for farming?

Now my bank was quite full then and after removing seeds i will never need (potato etc..) i had a nice amount of room, however it's now getting rather full with levels up and better items. Last week it got to the stage i has to wear stuff to deposit items, but i had a tiny clear out. So...people's thoughts on another bankspace addition?

And if so how much, just a line or two would be fine for me

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you refine all items right away to its utmost potency instead of having 20 mith ore and 80 coal and 4 mith bars lying around (just an example)

you have plenty of space...

i do, and i have collected all books i ever got from quests so far as well (peculiar habit, i know)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

i do, and i have collected all books i ever got from quests so far as well (peculiar habit, i know)

in your POH there will be alot of knowledge on the shelfs. :P

i'm pretty good with my bank space now, got some random junk there though filling it up.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

I would like everyone who says they need more bankspace to send me screenies of yoru bank and I gaurantee I can find at minimum 15 things you can dump out of your bank.

I would like everyone who says they need more bankspace to send me screenies of yoru bank and I gaurantee I can find at minimum 15 things you can dump out of your bank.

I agree you cant have a full bank post a pic if you do.. :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I have everything I could possibly need and about one and a half empty screens. You need to clean out the cobwebs. Maybe I'd post my bank so other people could be inspired, if I wasn't too lazy to take screenies and get them hosted.

kindness.png

im f2p and i don't need extra bank space

i wonder how you filled your bank :?

well theres alot more items for members to store than there is for non members..

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

Is it okay to drop member quest items? Eg black desert robes used in the darklight quest? Or even all those books we get during quests.

I have a feeling if I drop something, its going to be important in the future.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

well theres alot more items for members to store than there is for non members..

And we ggot half the bankspace you got, only keep what is needed...

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

i have about 2 pages of junk that i need to cleen up, but too lazy most of the times.

i think seeds are the worst ones, since there is lots of them and takes 1 good page for me to fit them all + tree seeds that quite rare but gives good exp in farming. (i'm promising myself to start farming sometimes :) )

best way to start clearing your bank is to organize it first. i do by related skill. u will be surprized how much junk u have after organizing. then u can throw away stuff like 1 top of shade robes and similar stuff.

also drop party is always good idea to get rid of small cheap things

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Hmm I'd take you on that challenge.

pkers have a lot of loot in their banks we need to sell and since i also train lots of skills my bank is usually very full.

If i feel like i might make a pic of my bank without 15 removable items !!!

like tewas said, the first step is to organise your bank. believe me, it makes a big difference. you can put your useful items together by what you use them for, such as skills, mage, combat, collectibles, food, etc. youll almost immediately start to see all your useless items also sorting themselves together. i throw away things like colored clothes, items from completeled quests, and items that can be combined or completed. those are usually easy to deal with, and even if you still have a lot of junk left, youll have more space plus things will be easier to find. it makes your rs life easier

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Is it okay to drop member quest items? Eg black desert robes used in the darklight quest? Or even all those books we get during quests.

I have a feeling if I drop something, its going to be important in the future.

yes, all quest items can be retreived again somehow, It also says on alot of them how you get them back when you try to drop (it says destroy) them.

I have a lot of ammys and rings from quests and crafting, how about a Jewelry box to hold them similar to the keyring? Seems logical to me and would clear at least 3 lines of my bank.

PS Im not full just trying to be organized

enchant your jewelry. unenchanted jewelry is useless (except maybe for some quests)

i think we need a guide on replacing lost quest items, and maybe one on organizing your bank

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Are you serious?

I'm craving for bank space. I always have to wear stuff to make it fit. And I dont keep useless junk, i just lvl a lot of skills (and even if not...)

Go ahead:

mijngeld2201067vq.jpg

Note that i already dropped/sold things like fly fishing rods, tiaras (i dont train rc anymore), ores and bars, and a rune kite. Also note that most of my gems are crafted already, that i dont have any logs, nor a tinderbox.

To top it all, I am wearing 5 items that normally would take space (mime legs, boots, gloves, top, addy arrows)

You didnt say p2p bank, did you :P

Are you serious?

I'm craving for bank space. I always have to wear stuff to make it fit. And I dont keep useless junk, i just lvl a lot of skills (and even if not...)

Go ahead:

mijngeld2201067vq.jpg

Note that i already dropped/sold things like fly fishing rods, tiaras (i dont train rc anymore), ores and bars, and a rune kite. Also note that most of my gems are crafted already, that i dont have any logs, nor a tinderbox.

To top it all, I am wearing 5 items that normally would take space (mime legs, boots, gloves, top, addy arrows)

sell all the addy scims, make all those into magic ammies, toss the chisel (you can buy them for 1 gp ea) and toss the magic robes/hats (the magic + isn't worth the space.)

Theres 6 right there ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Are you serious?

Go ahead:

mijngeld2201067vq.jpg

You dont need the holy symbols, is that a steel 2H? wth you need that for? make your unstrung amulets strung, why even keep mackeral? or whatever that pink fish is salmon? lol just use all lobs you need 224 blank tiaras? no

F2P does need more bank space lol

Are you serious?

Go ahead:

mijngeld2201067vq.jpg

drop the aprons, make your saphys into amulets, get more wool and string them all, sell salmon and feathers, sell/drop green capes... sell r2h as it's almost useless, sell/drop addy scimmys, and sell your rings to members... that's 10 or 11 spaces...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.