The Back Room

stevepole

Icu, Zodiacs aren't actually related to horoscopes, in actuality horoscopes just happen to use them, it could just as well have been using months instead. The Zodiacs are actually more related to Tarot as it is older than horoscopes, however they are still nothing more than the Astrological version of months, a mixture of mythology and astronomy.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Aries.

All I know is that's a ram, rams are cool.

Also born in the year of the Rat.

All I know is... that makes me a winner! :thumbsup:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Year of the (wood) dog and a Taurus

@Mather

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac

The zodiac, as you mentioned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horoscope

The horoscope as I mentioned

I'm not sure what you were correcting me on.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Right..

Even though they're different zodiacs (western (the one we use) and Hindu) you still back your point up with them.

Ok.

I still don't get why you're trying to say

I was talking about the Chinese and Western ones, and you're talking about the Hindu ones.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

You weren't the one who started the talk, Lei did by mentioning her Zodiac (in origin Hindu, adapted to western), after some discussion on how to define your Zodiac if you're born on a date of transition then you replied something along the lines of "Or you can just ignore horoscopes" which is entirely unrelated to what Zodiacs are, I simply proved that Zodiacs are per origin not related to horoscopes.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

A horoscope is based on the Zodiacs, so it is related to them, however the Zodiacs are not related to it as they are constellations that vary over time, not entities defined by horoscopes.

It's like saying water is related to a fishbowl because a fishbowl is related to water.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Ah right, you were being pedantic.

Although those messages you're given every so often in magazines and such that are called your horoscopes were what I was talking about, so I'm not really seeing where I was wrong and why I needed correcting at all.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You can just ignore 90% of all corrections from Mather. :D That's what I do 90% of the time XD

On another note, I can't write tragedities. I have a good idea for one, I just don't know how to put it... It's like an epic tragedy songfic that I want to do......just got no clue how to start.

Nothing interesting to see people. Just a couple with deeply seated emotional problems with each other, let's move on.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

You two are hopeless. Seriously.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

At least I wasn't bossing you around. *shruggies* Would you like me too sign back on?

Besides, if I even have the slightest chance of actually making a successful songfic, even if it is a sad one, I might as well get it done before school starts. I'd rather not have teachers get the wrong idea for the story.

Besides, if I even have the slightest chance of actually making a successful songfic, even if it is a sad one, I might as well get it done before school starts. I'd rather not have teachers get the wrong idea for the story.

A songfic? Is that like writing a story based off of a song? If so, that is a rather intriguing idea, and I hope you let me read it when you're finished. :)

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Sure Iey :D I'd like people to edit and help me with it. I don't want "the characters are Mary Sueish/ Henry Stuish" crap I get sometimes. And to make it challenging for me, Its another story that switches from two different first person POVs. Except it's all male first person POV, not female.

Mather, I think I made it obvious enough that I'm not going to read it today.

Take this stuff to PM...

Not to sound like an ass but it's a bit annoying.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Shame on you, Mask.

I really, really want to do Penumbra, but I just keep getting distracted before I make progress.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I remember when I first started out in this game. This music always meant one of two things depending on your party's level. Either RUN AWAY!!!!! Or prepare for the fight of your life. (flipping Zodiac, Y U no let me win with my lvl 82 party?)

Lqt9R.png