The Back Room

stevepole

True, and discussion would mean that we would reach a comprimise.

A discussion implies that both sides are equal.

When players see themselves as the Mod's equal the game dies.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

UInfortunately thats true. And in this place, it means games die a LOT.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

If anyone ever needs to kill a few weeks:

http://www.bgames.com/funny-games/Doodle-God-2.html

192 elements to find(Technically 190, since 2 are revealed in cutscenes) by combining 4, and their offspring...and so on and so forth.

Only annoying thing I have to mention is that you need to discover all the first 130ish before you can move onto the last lot...which sounds fine, but when that means you can't combine apples and dough until you have made ghouls...very annoying.

Anywho, I gave up and used a walkthrough, beat my record of 78 =P(not including the first 4)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Heh.

You really do like that game. How I envy that dedication. <_<

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Its already an RP forum so I'm just wondering why Falador Tavern and Rusco still remain when they're inactive.

Roleplays and Roleplaying games are very similiar, the only difference is a levelling system which is normally simulated by the player anyway in a roleplay.

qTLQRuS.png

If things that are meant for Varrock Library and the Gallery are allowed in here without issue then I'm sure roleplays are allowed here, either way Stork has already told you that you are wrong and tripsis hasn't made a mistake she quite clearly said:

Forum Roleplays

A role-play is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting, or through a process of structured decision-making or character development

Your opinion on whether this is should be a roleplay forum or a RPG forum doesn't matter because the guidelines state extremely clearly that it encompasses both. Either way, you're a bit of a hypocrite when you have made two threads that clearly don't belong in the forum and have endorsed another thread very recently that doesn't belong in the forum under the basic argument of 'I don't like Resistance so we should keep the thread open because of that', even if roleplays weren't clearly stated as one of the tavern games why do you seem to think that they shouldn't be allowed but you should be allowed to create two threads which belong in different forums and endorse another thread that doesn't belong here?

qTLQRuS.png

This is already überstupid, because RPGs and RPs do not belong in the same subforum category, RPGs are activities in which you assume control of a character to compete with either others, the scenario or both, RPs are a form of creative writing.

There are three options to what's wrong:

1 This is a community subforum, any limitation apart from that of the rules to the content of any post as long as it is in the right thread is idiotic.

2 This is an RPG subforum, RP does not belong here.

3 This is an RP subforum, the threads for which it was created and those created in the following two years do not belong here.

Listed in accordance to likelihood.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I don't really understand what you're trying to say with the numbers listed according to likelihood, they don't make much sense. Here is a more likely revision

This is a Roleplay, Hegemony, Dungeoneering forum (why do you call it subforum?) which we are told in the official guidelines. End of story, your opinion does not counteract the official guidelines.

qTLQRuS.png

Sadly you're wrong Mather.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Mather, Resistance, both of you need to knock it off. We're all sick of your constant bickering in circles and it's not like it's going to go anywhere.

Yes, originally the Falador Library was the dedicated roleplay forum and the Tavern was created to accommodate the desire for RPGs. But the Library forum has died out to the point where the Falador Tavern has become a home for all roleplaying activities. That includes story roleplays and game roleplays. As far as I'm concerned, the word "roleplaying" encompasses both of them. Regardless of whether it's a story or a game, you're still acting out characters or actions. The purpose or outcome may be different, but the idea is the same. We would consider splitting up the forums if the Falador Tavern was overflowing with activity and the roleplay stories were pushing out the roleplay games, but that is not the case. Just check out the forum index. There are threads on the first page dating back to May. As long as there aren't so many new threads that games are being pushed off the first page, we're not going to split up the topics in this forum and force roleplay stories to be posted elsewhere. You will have to come to terms with this, Mather. We have no plans to make any changes.

In short, drop this argument - both of you. There's no sense in bickering over what the purpose of this forum is when we're not planning to change it. I would also like to point out that there is a difference between someone disagreeing with you and challenging your ideas and someone personally attacking you. The former is NOT against the rules.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog