The Back Room

stevepole

I got a song or two to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG97P3FDHrM

Little sappy, but a good song nontheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8wVKPUN_g

This un is a good un.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTWKYZJAdCE

And one of my favorite songs.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

My school decided to sodomize my free time for the first semester. I have Chem, ELA, Canadian History, Computer Science and Biology. That's no spares and no easy classes. Luckily my second semester is a bit better, but don't be surprised if you don't see much of me once the year begins (Not that I'm that active anyways).

Ouch. That... just.... ouch. Any of them advanced classes?

Well, Canada doesn't have AP classes really. At the school I go to, we have two levels, specialized and general, and I'm in all specialized. I'm in Grade 12 Chemistry, the rest are Grade 11 classes. I'm actually excited for Computer Science though, and this way next semester my only two hard classes will be Physics and Precal, plus Gym and Improv which are pretty much free credits.

In other news, I got an idea for a game last night, from /b/ of all places. I'm still thinking out how I'd run it for the tavern, but it could be fun.

Spork, I might've also seen that game.

I have an image of the game, Spork. Is this what you're talking about?

ZkYSW.jpg

The game is basically played like this: OP asks the thread followers what action the tribe should make, majority wins and actions are taken to explore and gather valuable resources.

qTLQRuS.png

Mood suddenly dropped. Happy to downright depressed. *sigh* huh, funny, I can easily imagine the chains....

So far in doodle god I've reached 91 elements and 14 groups. All without a walkthrough. I don't need it, I think.

My school decided to sodomize my free time for the first semester. I have Chem, ELA, Canadian History, Computer Science and Biology. That's no spares and no easy classes. Luckily my second semester is a bit better, but don't be surprised if you don't see much of me once the year begins (Not that I'm that active anyways).

Ouch. That... just.... ouch. Any of them advanced classes?

I'm a little worse, I think. :smile:

17 credit hours of classes:

Monday (8-noon): College Algebra, Ecology, Anthropology, Cognitive Psych

Tuesday (9-noon): Botany + Botany lab (total 3 hour class)

Wednesday (8-noon...then 2-4): College Algebra, Ecology, Anthropology, Cognitive Psych....Ecology lab

Thursday (9-noon): Botany again + lab

Friday (8-noon): Same as monday

Already assigned to read first 3 chapters of Botany textbook. Have to go for course introduction for my other classes tomorrow. I had to quit playing video games. Every day I go to class, I have built in study periods before and after classes ranging between 30 minutes and 2 hours.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Only four or five hours of school? :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'm not sure what my next year will be because I took on an extra subject but this is what my classes will probably like

Monday

Biology - Biology - Media - Media - Chemistry

Tuesday

Media - Media - Chemistry - Chemistry - Biology

Wednesday

Chemistry - Chemistry - Media - Biology - Biology

Thursday

English - English - Computing - Computing - English

Friday

Computing - Computing - English - English - Computing

But yeah I'm not really intentive in school, I don't read my notes, and I didn't even buy the books that you had to use. My schedule was this: Wake up at 7:30 (sometimes 8) and go to school at 8:30, arrive at 9, and then do my lessons until 3 and 3:30 to 2:00 was my game time :P, didn't really change when exam month happened, I pretty much only revised computing, and did a few practice papers for chemistry.

This was a bad habit I got into though, because GCSE's were the easiest things you could ever do, and I never got lower than a C in ALL of my classes (which back then covered a large array of subjects)

Now that I moved up to A-level, I didn't really switch into the right mode for them, and actually was the first time I ever found school 'difficult' and it was a pretty hard lesson to learn to be honest, still haven't learned it.

But yeah, my exam results have shown me that I need to sort it out, these D's man.... ;_;

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Hmm, a ton of classes I dunno about. I wanted to take into to Philosophy but I'm waiting on that. Don't have me schedule yet.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I kinda miss school. Currently looking into scholarships and grants for college atm.

On an unrelated note. Some Epica for your ears.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Only four or five hours of school? :P

Schedule's not that bad, but Wednesdays will be kind of rough. I'll be at school for over 8 hours. :\

Nap day. Also keep in mind that I had 5-day weekends last semester. Just went to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-3 with a single lab during Wednesday morning. That was pretty nice.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

:( why do I have a feeling that I'm one of the few that are in highschool?

Um, to be honest, it seems like most of the Tavern is in High School. Or close to it. And I think that two of us are out of High School. (Me being one of them)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

From some of the courses I see listed here, a lot of them seem to look like uber advanced courses. Ico seems to have highschoolish classes, and I'm saying that because I took similar courses last year as a second year highshool student. I'm in my second to last year of highschool.

Also I'm starting to plan out how the next couple of years are going to work out. I wanna be a chef, that's my ultimate goal. But, I'm thinking about enrolling in a technical school for two years and then go to culinary school for four years. The reason for that is what I have planned as my back up carrier plan, which is to be like my dad and be a graphic designer. I think it'll work out, what do you guys think?

I'm not sure what years high school are, as we don't exactly have 'high school' in Britain, but Primary Secondary College University.

I'm in college, so I guess that's kind of like high school? By the way, what you call college in America is University in Britain.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Right, I keep forgetting how weird the school system works everywhere else. I sadly have been stuck in America since birth, so I of course badly understand how everywhere else works. Consider me stupid. Oh wait, I think y'all knew that :twss:

I'm still not sure high school = college

As I'm 17 and you're 14/15, and I'm going into my second last year of college and last of my compulsory college years before I can go to Uni

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I'm still not sure high school = college

As I'm 17 and you're 14/15, and I'm going into my second last year of college and last of my compulsory college years before I can go to Uni

Second to last year would be a junior in 'Murrika's high school system, most students will be 16-17. Seems like you're both pretty much at the same level.

Of the little I know about the UK's system, it seems to line up pretty evenly.