The Back Room

stevepole

Yeah.

Happens a lot.

I get consumed by them.

End of the day though, they pass...rear thier head five monts later...And so on.

Its pretty terrible.

Life goes on though.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Yeah.

Happens a lot.

I get consumed by them.

End of the day though, they pass...rear thier head five monts later...And so on.

Its pretty terrible.

Life goes on though.

Retech, stay, there's no reason for you not to play. I doubt I would be able to make all of the sessions due to me having way too many advanced classes (and teachers who's goal is to make 10% of the class drop in certain cases).

I've just found that in terms of Pathfinder, I don't fit with the tavern that well.

Best of luck

And I doubt I'll be able to make most sessions, especially when the school year gets kicked off (as in, three different projects, all due in the same week). Seriously, at least try to work with the tavern. Just pick a cool character concept and try to make that as effective as possible or something.

LNYvk.png

Its pretty clear Retech won't be playing.

Even if he was able to generate the character that everyone was happy with, within a few hours the game will have exploded for one reason or another.

Same here about the mistakes, Lynx. Nothing as horrible as what some people have to deal with, just a bunch of stupid things that keep me awake at night some days. I see it as compensation for being able to forget most things at will. :P

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sam here about the mistakes, Lynx. Nothing as horrible as what some people have to deal with, just a bunch of stupid things that keep me awake at night some days. I see it as compensation for being able to forget most things at will. :P

There's this one inspirational quote that gets thrown around a lot, something like "The person that never made a mistake never tried anything new".

Sam here about the mistakes, Lynx. Nothing as horrible as what some people have to deal with, just a bunch of stupid things that keep me awake at night some days. I see it as compensation for being able to forget most things at will. :P

There's this one inspirational quote that gets thrown around a lot, something like "The person that never made a mistake never tried anything new".

Famous last words...

Famous last words...

I saw it on a number of posters at my old high school... In that context it's possibly more appropriate. :razz:

In American schools... None of the work is good enough. :P

And I think I've seen that poster around as well.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

National Geographic (Channel) is really starting to annoy me with their adverts.

Hitler's plan to suicide bomb America that would have ended the war.

a) He opposed it

b) Britain had been bombed for 5 years, hadn't surrendered.

c) By 1945 Russia was going to steamroll over Germany irregardless.

They have 5 adverts and every 15 minutes you get 4 of them...so annoying.

Damn, all this worrying gave me a nosebleed. <_<

Archi, that's exactly why I don't really bother with that channel. I only bother with that channel when a parental unit has control of the remote. I suggest to watch the history channel and the Discovery Channel.

Lei... We don't know that he gets those channels. He is British, after all.

Also, you use spellcheck when writing fiction, right Lei?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex: Yes I do use spellcheck when I write up fictional pieces. Unfortunatly, certian words such as Autobots and Decepticons and alternitive/forign name spellings arent reconized, so if you have the option to add it to the dictionary. Why do you ask? Need help with somethin?

Speaking of fictional pieces, I finally did upload the fifth chapter of my fanfiction story Transformers: The Second Earth War onto Fanfiction.net! Almost 1000 hits! YAY! If I could I'd copy/paste it to here, but since that would be one really long post, I just gave the link for it. I do have a co-author, and the character Jackknife is her idea. The link is a safe one, so if anyone wishes, they can check out the story.

Also, I'm thinking about applying to be a Beta Reader on Fanfiction.net, since I meet the requirements.

We get the History channel and Discovery.

History has even more of an obsession with the second world war, and Discovery runs 'How do they do it' marathons.

National Geographic does air crash investigation...Seeing planes explode and examining how modern technology failing horribly...Its like Hegemony without the arguments.

Nex: Yes I do use spellcheck when I write up fictional pieces. Unfortunatly, certian words such as Autobots and Decepticons and alternitive/forign name spellings arent reconized, so if you have the option to add it to the dictionary. Why do you ask? Need help with somethin?

Speaking of fictional pieces, I finally did upload the fifth chapter of my fanfiction story Transformers: The Second Earth War onto Fanfiction.net! Almost 1000 hits! YAY! If I could I'd copy/paste it to here, but since that would be one really long post, I just gave the link for it. I do have a co-author, and the character Jackknife is her idea. The link is a safe one, so if anyone wishes, they can check out the story.

Also, I'm thinking about applying to be a Beta Reader on Fanfiction.net, since I meet the requirements.

No, I'm good Lei, just concerned for all our sakes.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I feel this merits a double-post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54srZLuYfb0

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sooooo, Nex....I'm getting Demon's Souls relatively soon. >.>

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

/me smashes head onto lapdesk.

Nex: okay....btw that was an odd question.

I is making a picture of myself and 4 of my OCs. Due to how they are dressed, I'll not post the picture on the billboard, but I'll post the link to it sooner or later, depending if whether or not it takes 3+ days.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!

... The multiplayer can be very confusing to work with, our characters will have to be at similar levels to play together.

Also, beware the [bleep]ing Flamelurker. And every time you die in body form, except for suicides in the Nexus, the game gets harder. FYI.

EDIT: Lynx, I just don't want you on TvTrope's list of webcomics murdering common grammar and spelling.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!

... The multiplayer can be very confusing to work with, our characters will have to be at similar levels to play together.

Also, beware the [bleep]ing Flamelurker. And every time you die in body form, except for suicides in the Nexus, the game gets harder. FYI.

*yawn* Someone explained the game in video form to me and commentated on the aspects. It seems rather easy. I mean, I know it probably won't be a joke or w/e to walk through. But I'm a pro at these things ;)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Indeed you are, my friend. Indeed you are. :P

It's not easy, though it has a bit of a hyped difficulty. It's more that you get a sense of pride after every victory from the many times you may end up defeated. And it's always possible to challenge yourself with new combat styles and equipment limitations.

RIP Dawngate ;-;