The Back Room

stevepole

Been watching another anime lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzBZU1hKIzg

It's a bit gory, but not that much. The plot is okay, predictable at times but otherwise okay.

Give it a watch if you're interested by the opening.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Good for you Lei, don't buy into the [cabbage] the pharmaceutical industry puts out. Medication for psychological conditions is largely unnecessary.

The amount of false information in this post irks me. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Good for you Lei, don't buy into the [cabbage] the pharmaceutical industry puts out. Medication for psychological conditions is largely unnecessary.

The amount of false information in this post irks me. lol

Dat failed attempt at satire/sarcasm

EDIT: It was supposed to be followed by a line about general conspiracy stuff, but tip.it ate it...

haha. Well, unless you know someone well, sarcasm is hard to read over the net.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

This. Sarcasm is pretty much all nonverbal.

1) A linguistics professor was lecturing to her class one day. "In English," she said, "A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."

A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah . . .right."

2) They can hold all the peace talks they want, but there will never be peace in the Middle East. Billions of years from now, when Earth is hurtling toward the Sun and there is nothing left alive on the planet except a few microorganisms, the microorganisms living in the Middle East will be bitter enemies.

3) No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.

4) Funny noises are not funny.

On an unrelated, and irrelevant, note:

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

China has more English speakers than the United States.

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you will have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

All Polar Bears are left handed.

The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

You are more likely to be killed by a Champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.

On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.

You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then...To make sure it's still there.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

*Gasp* Archi is interested in some sort of math *Gasp*

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

*Leiana looks slightly unamused by the amount of information provided....then begins to stare at the TV*

Yay, Tron Legacy! Lots more better than watching repeats of the Toy Story trilogy and other cartoon movies I've seen a hundred times.

Once I figure out the times for Cyber World, I'll get to running it. It sucks that my dad is making me study for my permit test which is in two weeks <_< stupid RMV. Stupid permit.

Is it a bad thing that I let my youngest brother attempt to beat me up? It doesn't hurt until he bites (yeah, I think the whole biting thing is my fault... I'm very good at that)...

I wish Firefox had a way to separate app tabs, with 21 tabs, out of which 14 are webcomics/homestuck fan adventures, it's getting mighty messy here. Thank god I found an app to form multiple lines instead of having to scroll the non-app tab part of the bar. Also thank god for the "reload all tabs" function, it saves me a lot of time in the mornings.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Life would be soooooo much better if it rained food daily. Then the one problem the world would have to face would be obesity...and national food disasters.....and possible food mutations. Wait, would mutations (besides size colour) be possible in food?

I wish Firefox had a way to separate app tabs, with 21 tabs, out of which 14 are webcomics/homestuck fan adventures, it's getting mighty messy here. Thank god I found an app to form multiple lines instead of having to scroll the non-app tab part of the bar. Also thank god for the "reload all tabs" function, it saves me a lot of time in the mornings.

My thoughts on that...

Z5c8vwKH5M.jpg

Wait, would mutations (besides size colour) be possible in food?

Probably not.

Though if it WAS raining food then there might be.

Hard to say before it happens =)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Wanna know something hard? Using between 4-10 different chatting devices such as iPod, iPhone, cellphone, phone, computer, laptop, ect. It's sooo confusing. Same with participating in like 12 different irc chat rooms.

... Why would you want/need to?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I don't see why you need that many tabs

Do you open a new tab for each page you visit or somthing? Or when you see a bunch of pics you just open them all up via tab?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Here are my current tabs

Window 1

Bitcoin pool, tip.it rs guide, tip.it rs guide, tip.it rs guide, tip.it rs guide, tip.it rs guide, Imageshack, Mobile Phone forum because I need a new phone, Sager laptops, Wikipedia, Colbertpac, Tshirt Hell, Demonoid, Rswiki, Youtube, Youtube, Youtube, Minecraft Wiki

Window 2

Runetrack, Tif, Cracked, Youtube, Runetracker, RSwiki, Python tutorial, Twitter, GOW3 preorder site, Facebook, Other RS forum, Kijiji, Imageshack, Google, Pirate Bay, Gmail, Runescape

I guess it's just a combination of me being lazy, and that I forget about things if I just bookmark them.

I guess I just don't use bookmark feature and tabs as much as I should.

I just remember the website, and once I'm done with it I close it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

My tabs at home:

Falador Tavern, Twitter, Gmail, Formspring, Facebook, Facepunch, Funnyjunk, MSPA, LICD, LFG, TG, CAD, QC, Bungle[bleep]ed (homestuck fan adventure), Adultstuck (homestuck fan adventure), BSCB, S&W, DoA and some others that I can't remember, all are used daily or close to daily, all abbreviations are webcomics.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1