The Back Room

stevepole

Have to agree...

I am a strong advocate of self-experimentation...But generally when you start drawing conclusions and posting them for outside discussion, you are going too far.

If you have done scientific experimentation for a number of weeks, using the scientific method and measuring equipment...Then yeah, sure.

One time, based on anecdotal, primary, evidence with no attempt at validation or explaination, does not a useful peice of data.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Have to agree...

I am a strong advocate of self-experimentation...But generally when you start drawing conclusions and posting them for outside discussion, you are going too far.

If you have done scientific experimentation for a number of weeks, using the scientific method and measuring equipment...Then yeah, sure.

One time, based on anecdotal, primary, evidence with no attempt at validation or explaination, does not a useful peice of data.

One time, based on anecdotal, primary, incomplete, inaccurate evidence, with no attempt at redress, validation or explaination, does not a useful piece of data make.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I'm not eating pure sugar, just some really cheap toffee, and not for the purpose of testing either.

It came in a bag weighing one kg and I've eaten about 3/7 of it.

Well, stop posting about that stuff. You make us nervous, no matter what you say to allay our fears.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It's just that whenever something freaky happens I have to tell someone, and I saw it more fit to be told here than the MSPA topic on Facepunch.

It's just that in a short glance at a mirror I suddenly went "OH MY [bleep]ING GOD MY EYES ARE RED!!!", then I realized it wasn't even late. Then I returned to my room and glanced at my shelf when I suddenly realized I could read the small text (about font size 14 on most text editors) from a few meters away even though it is gray on black and there's a bright light-source almost right in between me and it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

It's just that whenever something freaky happens I have to tell someone, and I saw it more fit to be told here than the MSPA topic on Facepunch.

It's just that in a short glance at a mirror I suddenly went "OH MY [bleep]ING GOD MY EYES ARE RED!!!", then I realized it wasn't even late. Then I returned to my room and glanced at my shelf when I suddenly realized I could read the small text (about font size 14 on most text editors) from a few meters away even though it is gray on black and there's a bright light-source almost right in between me and it.

Yes, but you do not NEED to tell someone. There isn't really any reason to tell someone, or any benefit. I think we'd all rather not hear about it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Just stop, Mather. I'm not going to encourage this behavior by humoring you. Find something healthier to do.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ha, good luck beating me Mather. I managed 3 and a half tubs of frosting. :thumbsup:

*begins to cry* my sister is a frinking evil! She managed to draw blood when she clawed me! And I am not allowed to kick her ass?! Not fair!

Ha, good luck beating me Mather. I managed 3 and a half tubs of frosting. :thumbsup:

Um. Oh god, that's just...

Um.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Neither are possible, I do not have the stomach capacity to hold that much (in fact just the remainder is way more than I could fit in my entire abdomen were it to be hollowed out) and I do not blog.

Also a somewhat random thought, nicotine, caffeine, heroine, cocaine and nitroglycerine are all proteins, just like gelatine and keratine.

Also WTF sort of wannabe measurement is a tub? A tub is per definition any rounded container from a bathtub to a thimble.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather, stop now. If anyone WANTS to hear this, then contradict me. But this is no responsible or healthy Mather, in more ways than one. You shouldn't have such a dependence on our reactions, you need to get out and do something worth doing.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

One, I don't mean to come off as hostile. Two, I thought you never actually got that diagnosed, not that I disbelieve you. Three, GO TO SLEEP IF IT'S THAT EARLY.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sleep? No [bleep]ing way! I'm nocturnal... also if you remember I kind of just ate somewhere around twice the advised daily dose of sugar.

Why? And why?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I am interested about hearing more, for the sole reason of Nex's reaction.

Please, go on.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

You know what, this thread needs more Penguins.

tumblr_lpayveiQ3y1qdts75o1_500.gif

RIP Dawngate ;-;

This is like watching a rockstar go from starting out, to getting big, to starting drugs, and finally, to the inevitable ending.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well excuse me for being socially [developmentally delayed]ed as a result of my diagnosed mental condition. Also excuse me for living in a place where it is currently 01:00.

Two things; First off you're self diagnosed, that's hardly an unbiased and expert opinion. Secondly, aspergeres is like ADHD/ADD, something that while it exists, is misdiagnosed quite often and used as an excuse to act like a jack off "Oh its not my fault that I'm a jack ass, I have ADD/Asbergers, I know because I've drawn conclusions about myself, for what is essentially a mental disorder."

LNYvk.png

Thing is, with those types of diseases that there are so many false positives and false negatives that anybody who actually diagnoses Asperger's, Autism, or any other disorder on that spectrum should be taken with a mountainous pile of salt. Because a lot of the traits that these conditions entail also appear extremely often in people who are 100% without the disorder, especially in edge cases where the person in question is suspected of having a minor form of it.

No disrespect intended, of course, and I don't mean to imply that this applies to you, but at one point, I was diagnosed with minor Asperger's, but I'm fairly certain I do not have it, I was just a bit of a [puncture] back then.

2Xeo5.png

On a separate note, how has life been treating you Ross? Been doing anything of interest lately?

If you're still fiddling with Rift, I might have to try it out. :thumbup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

To people who like reddit

IBS_114.jpg

There you go.

And to mather, you are AWARE that you were doing something, and that blamed it on your mental disease, so if you were fully concious the whole time, why continue?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?