The Back Room

stevepole

Lei, how far along did you watch?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I dunno.

My mind is fried....

HOLY F**KING S**T!!!!!! I wrote a bloody free verse poem that went with a picture and people are actually reading it.... Normally everyone hates my poetry (minus my haikus)............

Don't watch episode 3 on a bad day. Just saying.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I was hoping to either annoy you or make you feel better with that, and if it made you feel better then I recommend you don't watch episode 3 if you're feeling sad that day.

You will probably become sadder.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Finished the game...I am somewhat annoyed by the ending/s, really I would have prefered a summary of what you had achieved, rather than 'Pick an ending, any card', but different parts of the plot did come out, and were fairly well tied up.

The Geth-Quarian epilogue was, for instance, summerised quite well talking to Tali after the quest ends(though hardly a deep epilogue).

The Krogan/Main Races epilogues were not really summerised at all, so you are left wondering 'What, if anything, happened to them after the game ended?'

I am not sure I have really come to 'It was a good game/it was a bad game' decision.

While it would have been nice to have the 1,000 odd variables they pulled from the first two games all work into this big master ending/game, its just not technically feasible...And having minor moments were the former plot came together was nice.

Only thing I can certainly say is that the warscore was TOTALLY irrelevant, so it was annoying they made it seem like it would make all that much of a difference.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I got Skyward sword. I am a very happy person.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

As someone who already has Skyward Sword: Keeeewoooooooooooo!

Happy Birthday Earth!

Oh yeah, Alg, if you ever get Spirit Tracks: you can't cheat and get specific items (such as a sword or shield) as quick as you can in Phantom Hourglass.

Thanks, Lei!

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

No Problem Earth.

[hide=No one has to check this out] original link: Here is the Angel...

Here is the Angel- a free verse by C.C (shut up, its my nickname somewhere else)

Here is the Angel who fell in love with a Demon.

Here is the Angel who defied God and sinned- she made love with the Demon she loved.

Here is the Angel that was imprisoned for her sin until her trial day.

Here is the Angel that was brought to God to be punished.

Here is the Angel that cried and screamed as God forced her wings to change to those of a demon and her halo turned black.

Here is the Angel who fell to earth, never to enter Heaven or Hell- she was in exile for the rest of eternity.

Here is the Angel who wandered for two years, searching for her lover, her Demon.

Here is the Angel that began to fade.

Here is the Angel that found a newborn human baby girl and her human mother dying.

Here is the Angel who saved them both- she didn't want them to die; the Angel loved humans so much.

Here is the Angel that put the rest of her soul into the baby girl, forever sharing the body with the girl.

Here is the Angel who suffered with the girl for 16 years.

Here is the Angel who finally found her Demon- the Demon had found a dying boy two years before the Angel found the girl.

Here is the Angel that smiled as the girl fell in love with the boy.

Here is the Angel who found peace with the Demon, and the two forever watched the boy and girl's love grow.[/hide]

Only thing I can certainly say is that the warscore was TOTALLY irrelevant, so it was annoying they made it seem like it would make all that much of a difference.

[spoiler=Spoilerrific]

It did have a bit of a point. If you have less than a certain number, it chooses your ending based on your alignment (This is the one I got). Lower than that, and you get the 'bad' ending. I think the short 'epilogue' scene changes a bit as well if you get the 'good' and 'best' endings.

Seems like they ran into the same problem as DA2, in that after all was said and done, it didn't feel like your choices actually mattered. Wouldn't have been so disappointing/out of place/etc if they bothered to explain what happened to even just the important people/groups/species you saved. Saying "And then thousands of years in the future, everything was mostly okay" doesn't really address how everyone survived without the relays, for example.

Could have done something like the epilogue cards from DA:Origins, for example.

Though that might be something that they didn't explain just because I got the 'okay' ending. :razz:

Don't think I'd ever get Spirit Tracks. I *really* didn't like Phantom Hourglass and don't think I could sit through another game like it, even if they fixed many of PH's issues.

And as others seem to be saying, happy birthday Earth!

Neferrrrrrrrr!!! Also, thanks all.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

[spoiler=Spoilerrific]

It did have a bit of a point. If you have less than a certain number, it chooses your ending based on your alignment (This is the one I got). Lower than that, and you get the 'bad' ending. I think the short 'epilogue' scene changes a bit as well if you get the 'good' and 'best' endings.

Seems like they ran into the same problem as DA2, in that after all was said and done, it didn't feel like your choices actually mattered. Wouldn't have been so disappointing/out of place/etc if they bothered to explain what happened to even just the important people/groups/species you saved. Saying "And then thousands of years in the future, everything was mostly okay" doesn't really address how everyone survived without the relays, for example.

Could have done something like the epilogue cards from DA:Origins, for example.

Though that might be something that they didn't explain just because I got the 'okay' ending. :razz:

7,000 warscore :grin:

Reading through some of the 'Reapers indoctrinated Shepard' theories for why the game has a weak ending is certainly compelling...I am really hoping they release a free DLC, or something, in the next few days to clarify the situation. It would almost certainly go down in history in terms of sheer awesome.

I am kinda assuming it won't happen, but it would be good if it did :grin:

Oh, also:

garrusbanner.gif

My mother is dense. She's taken Skyward away from me for being sick... Not that I'm in any shape to want to play it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Reading through some of the 'Reapers indoctrinated Shepard' theories for why the game has a weak ending is certainly compelling...I am really hoping they release a free DLC, or something, in the next few days to clarify the situation. It would almost certainly go down in history in terms of sheer awesome.

I am kinda assuming it won't happen, but it would be good if it did :grin:

The more I think about it, the more the ending makes sense in the long run.

It's just a shame that none of the short term stuff is covered.

That or indoctrination is real and being used on me.

The more I think about it, the more the ending makes sense in the long run.

It's just a shame that none of the short term stuff is covered.

Mask, the Reapers/Bioware will assume we have made this analysis and knowing that we know their methods, they will alter them. But, knowing that they know that we know that they know, they might choose to keep them the same.

Truely, they are cunning.

On a more serious note the total lack of short term stuff would be explained by the 'You didn't actually defeat them, but you defeated their attempts to stop your attempt at stopping their attempt to take harvest the Human Race.'

for the first time in 3 years I am sick. On my birthday/ don't that beat off..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

[spoiler=Mass Effect 3 mini spoiler]I am truly disappointed with how the 3rd game ended. It ruined the entire series for me. I can't even see myself going back to play the previous titles now just off how it ended. /end mini rant

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png