The Back Room

stevepole

Warhammer solution is unapplicable. If you're paranoid you would be too afraid to let the friend chop off your head. Or anyone for that matter.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Mind you all, there are several forms of parinoia. Mine so happens to be the someone (or SOMETHING in my case) is out to get me and or use/destroy/do-bad-things-which-I-don't-want-to-think-about-to me.

The Warhammer solution won't work.

And Nere, if it was a normal everyday fear (I only have two of those) then I would already be over it for now until my brain thinks of it again.

It would indicate you were suicidal instead.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Surprise Surprise. I haven't felt suicidal since I broke up with my first boyfriend and found someone much better. ^-^ Im very happy with that change. Never felt any better ('cept when I'm crying for happy reasons, that feeling is even better).

I think there are a few people who can prove that I haven't been suicidal too. AND I have yet to get very pissed off and take it out on someone.

Wait why?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Not sure, she just has that look during character creation. Intimidating...

On a semi-related note...I have the feeling that in a few days I will be recounting my first play of ME3 and I will suddenly say:

"And so I threw my laptop out of the window"

"What? Why?"

"I just sort of froze, the awesome overwhelmed me and survival instinct kicked in"

:rolleyes:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Oh. heh.. Wait ME3 is out? ... D'aww, I can't play any of the series entries.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

*rolls over and dies from teh awesomeness that is ME3 bursting into my brain*

Also, cousin is over at mah house. She agrees.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

-.- Yes, thanks, brag about the game that I can't get. Or any of the previous ME games. But hey, that classifies most games so I can't really whine.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

looks good. Also, I pray for swords aimed Skyward on Sunday. Tis my birthday.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

NbT0d.jpg

I made this map for a dungeoneering style game I was running, I am going to make a new one though as I don't like the land-mass.

That map is fantastic~

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Happy Birthday Earth.

I am not sure what my opinion of ME3 is...

On the one hand I love the system...Really, I don't think they could do much better...They eliminated a lot of the annoying things from ME2 without destroying the good parts of that game....Then they took the good parts of ME1 and somehow combined them for a game that is truely the successor in the ME series. Really the only thing they could have done to make the game better was vechicles (But if it was a choice between the game as it is and the game as it might be + Vechicles, I would keep the game as it is)

However...The story doesn't seem to be...Concievable.

I mean, ME1 you were out to stop Saren, you went off, did missions, collected information, weapons, stats, ect, ME2 you were out to get through the Omega 4 Relay, you went off, did missions, collected information, weapons, stats, ect...

In ME3 you are out to stop the giant masses of the Reaper Fleet, but the task is so impossible that you actually have 2 sub-missions, Keep Earth Alive (Which you don't do anything towards) and Build the Crucible (Which you barely do anything towards.) So you are just to of wandering the Universe, trying to be useful while everyone else is dying...sort of left feeling like 'What am I doing?'

Part of it is that you don't really have the 'Mission'-'Collect a team'-'Mission'-'Prove Team'-'Mission' dynamic...You get 4 squad members to start with (Or I did) and then you play through several missions, then, finally, you gain another squad member...and you are 16 hours into the game and you have collected 2/3rds of the required score to try to defeat the Reapers, and you just aren't sure if you are 1 hour away from the end or 32 hours away from the end.

Also not sure if I have actually finished the prologue yet, or if the game is just about to start, since they have now started using the red/blue choices in conversations.

There is also rather a lack of replayability(Various sequences don't really have more than one way to play out, and, at times, it feels more like a movie than a game), but thats because of the sheer replayability of the first two games and the absolutely monumental task undertaken to get all that and build a game that flows.

I think the task is, perhaps, too big though =P I mean, there just isn't a chance that I would play through another full run, from 1 to 3...Talking so many hours of gameplay.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

yeah, I noticed all of that too so far (only 9 hours in atm). I think that is the major flaw with ME3, if you want different outcomes and a few different events, it highly assumes you are going to go back and play 1-3 all over again. I am loving it so far for what it is, but I'm really missing a few things. I could tell in many many instances where ME2 would have dialogue options that ME3 just lacks and it automatically has dialogue at the ready for you. Also, the paragon actions, I've had one of each of paragon and renegade total. I really liked the system in ME2 for that as it opened up a lot of options depending on how you built your Shepard. Not feeling it so much here.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Yes, I agree. The map is very well drawn.

The only question is whether it has any depth to it (in the history of the locations and such) or whether such depth could be improvised as the players moved into each area.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Alg, I used the blue from the Falador Flag that is in RS. I could look for a lighter blue patch on the flag, but it might not make much of a difference. AND I'm certiantly not using this nasty blue grey color here on the forums on a button. And the button is just a trial version. I'm still working on a few others.

Lei, how about #004182 then? ;)

Good? Bad? OPINIONS PEOPLE!

Was not sure about the brown/blue color scheme when Mather used it for the ingame clan. The brown part looks nice here, but the blue...

I used blue because the mithril color scheme is standard and looks the most awesome.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1