The Back Room

stevepole

Finally had a good night last night (minus the ex-boyfriend stalkers). Got to dance, eat chocolate and smile. I could go into further detail, but... :D I'm just gonna keep it to myself :P

Oh, how does one get rid of two stalkers? (I'm not bulls**ting. I've got two stalkers)

Call the police on their sorry asses like a practical person.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Thats dangerous advice that you really shouldn't be giving.

Howso?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Howso?

Peoples definitions vary greatly and based on previous discussion and based on the boasty way it was said I find it very hard to believe that it is actually stalking.

qTLQRuS.png

Howso?

Peoples definitions vary greatly and based on previous discussion and based on the boasty way it was said I find it very hard to believe that it is actually stalking.

Then she shouldn't blether about it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Howso?

Then she shouldn't blether about it.

She normally does, thats why you shouldn't be encouraging it or taking it seriously.

Its a serious accusation and it shouldn't really have been posted on this forum, nor should it have been taken seriously and encouraged.

qTLQRuS.png

Hate to agree with Hex, but he's right. She shouldn't be blathering about it on here, because it is actually a serious issue and not to be taken lightly or jokingly.

But that won't stop her, will it. Of course not.

Hate to agree with Hex, but he's right. She shouldn't be blathering about it on here, because it is actually a serious issue and not to be taken lightly or jokingly.

There's this thing where you make a point in a subtle fashion.

You're not doing it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You're not doing it.

Being subtle hasn't worked before, why should it start working now.

Knowing more of the details, I can say for a fact that calling the police is the go-to solution for this situation. One of them is a butthurt ex-boyfriend, the other a friend of him, and they seem to be actively making an effort to ruin her life.

It's not as much stalking as it is trying to get revenge for her leaving him.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Knowing more of the details, I can say for a fact that calling the police is the go-to solution for this situation. One of them is a butthurt ex-boyfriend, the other a friend of him, and they seem to be actively making an effort to ruin her life.

You know we had nearly sucessfully shifted the topic along to something else.

qTLQRuS.png

You're not doing it.

Being subtle hasn't worked before, why should it start working now.

To demonstrate this point:

silliness.png

Personally...I would be living in England so it wouldn't bother me....But if I was in her situation I would probably make a judgement call...You know...either I(she) is paranoid, or he is gonna hurt me(her).

In the former then doing nothing is best, in the latter then doing something is best.

And given that if she is paranoid then everything she says will lead you to the conclusion that this guy wants revenge, we can safely assume that no one on the forum will be the blindest bit of help, except for listening.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

They're making serious accusations against her boyfriend. And no, not just about something embarrassing or dishonorable, but rather something that could permanently ruin his life if people started believing it.

No they're not, Leiana is.

qTLQRuS.png

Transparent 3D makes it a little tricky to understand. Perhaps a floor plan from the same angle you used would be better. Pillars and things on the walls could still be included, and it would be much easier to understand.

It shows.

Also I believe Dungeonal was looking for the EU3 saved game file if you still have it Dusty.

Anywho, I am in a relatively foul mood for a number of reasons, not least because my computer has died and various errors with my memory stick, internet connection, windows and the computer in quest have precluded me from simply fixing it in a timely manner.

However, I am slowly moving towards fixing it (Downloaded Ubuntu, went down the hill, went back up the hill, put Ubuntu onto the memory stick rather than just downloading it, and am now on my way back down the hill to install the install program on a housemates computer to install the Ubuntu install program onto the Memory stick, so that I can install Ubuntu, so I can access my file store (after 11 pm tonight when my internet usually restores to +500 bytes per second), so I can download the restore files, and install them onto the Memory stick, or a CD, so I can fix my computer with them.

On the rare(90%) chance something goes wrong with all of that there will still be a session tommorow (Unless I am arrested for battering someone to death with my laptop), it will, however definately be finished by 11:50 pm (after 3 hours and 50 minutes) because I will be at the library and it closes at midnight.

If I can get onto Ubuntu+Internet, but not Windows, then the session will run normally, but possibly without my usually chipper attitude.

If everything works then I am sure I will catch a cold, be stuck by lightening or some other calamity....Possibly the end of days.

So please be advised that if it begins raining brimstone the session will be running normally.

:thumbup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Only when Windows crashes...So yes I run Linux.

And yeah, large hard drive...larger when the old one burned out.

Ok, everyone playing Crossroads:

Got Ubuntu installed.

Got KVIRC installing.

Got my restore program installing.

So yes. Tuesday should be full length, though not settled on whether I will be happy or not during the session :rolleyes:

Song that came on(on my phone) just after the 5 hour 'We are checking your disk, the results will be displayed when you next log in...unless there is a problem, in which case you wasted five hours, ahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.' bit of my day, when I finally had got the house-mate's computer to get on with the install Ubuntu to the stick and was beginning.

Its a rather nice 'Things turned out nice again' tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5s4e7TaLhY