The Back Room

stevepole

Ceadus is hell. All there is to say on the matter.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Post from the fireplace:

Does anybody here have Age of Empires II? I would love to run a tavern game and I think it would be great fun.

You must get gameranger for multiplayer but otherwise the game is fairly simple. I personally think that it is the best of the AOE series. It doesn't have any DRM so is quite fun. Alternatively if you have AOEI and not AOEII I could play AOE, or even AOE III.

Alternatively I can get most other RTS games if somebody wants to play.

qTLQRuS.png

Ceadus is hell. All there is to say on the matter.

Get a longsword. Not the Yan Yue Dao, the Yan Yue Dao is terrible.

Heaven's Thunder(Y) with sharpness+1. If not sharpness+1, just get all the offense you can.

Cedeus is a giant punching bag, you just need to deal all of the damage. All of it. It's not a matter of dodging or accuracy, it's just a matter of taking the biggest damage you can get and throwing it all at the giant whale.

I beat it in one try. It was just damn annoying. Sieglinde won it for me.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Duh, so do I, I just wear pants that are of a more baggy fit so that I can actually correct it when my underwear rides up. There's nothing wrong with having a little room between the waistline and the crotch of your pants, after all tight pants is one of the most common causes of temporary sterility.

This exact pair of pants is the only one I have that can actually sag, because it's my newest pair. Can't get past my hips though, and I usually wear a belt when I'm not at home, it's just that the only belt that still fits me is thick, rough leather filled with solid metal studs and weighs like half a kilo.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Hehe.

I can't say my underwear ever rides up, let alone far enough to need trouser based readjustment.

As to extra room...I have fat hips and a thin waist, so I am almost always left with a slight gap where the skin doesn't follow so straight a line as the trousers...So I tend to wear longer shirts and such.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Man. I don't know why but.... I'm wiped. I can barely move without something hurting.. I don't think that's a good thing.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

-thinks Mather and Archi's conversation is akward- _____

>.< goddamnit! Im missing two clothing items before my costume is done. Anybody know where I could find a plain black zippered sweatshirt and a fishnetting long sleeved shirt?

Can someone please BRING BACK SPACE?!

I am running a space-esque game in the sense that it could be described an 'enhanced-dungeoneering', I already have a few players already but you can join if you want.

It, however is not set in space, its set in a dark-fantasy setting.

qTLQRuS.png

>.< goddamnit! Im missing two clothing items before my costume is done. Anybody know where I could find a plain black zippered sweatshirt and a fishnetting long sleeved shirt?

I found a hoodie if that's ok? Linky Comes in various sizes.

As for the fishnetting long sleeved shirt. If you want a good one, it's going to cost you. But, if you're after a more plain look with it for specific purposes, it would be better to buy a plain black tank top, and then a fishnet undershirt. (This is going to require explanation to your parents as to why you're getting it). To be honest, just get fishnet arm warmers and make sure the black tank doesnt have a low cut and that the arm warmers are full length. This will give the illusion that it is a single piece.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

:rolleyes:

Anywho, my foray into the arts of text to audio now require me to buy new headphones (since my old ones have lost a dozen frequencies...so the 1812 overture plays fine, while popcorn sounds like...well...I don't know what it sounds like...but not popcorn =P)

Hopefully it will help me get through the immense tedium of reading the Information Retreival reports.

You will all be happy to hear that after months, years even, of anticipation, they have finally decided to publish Fallout New Vegas. I know many of you will have played the demo they released a while ago, and some of you might have even played the extended demo, but sources say that they have finally finished and are willing to release the actual game now:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/2028016/

:rolleyes:

Bad example, Archi. The DLCs there are actually separate stories, with their own additions that just happen to transfer over to the main game once you're done with their respective primary questlines, and lengthwise each one of them are far longer than most modern games not made by Bethesda. In fact while Portal 2 took me 8 hours to beat, BF:BC2 and CoD: Black Opps took me 2 days, and Assassin's Creed 2: Revelation and Brotherhood took me about 3 days, I spent over a week completing a single path in Honest Hearts, and Old World Blues I've temporarily given up on because that shit just doesn't seem to end, despite me playing with God Mode on. Fallout: New Vegas and its DLCs are the reverse Nintendo solution V.A.T.S. makes it easier than any other FPS, but they are each simply gargantuan.

Compared to these, Pokémon G/S is just a cheap DLC to R/B.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Nuh uh, they have new kinds of generic trainers.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

There's some masterful government agency running this, putting Snorlax and rock slides in strategic places so that you can't try to attempt the gyms out of order.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.