The Back Room

stevepole

It's not a blog entry if it contains only a sentence.

Bazinga!

Dear Diary,

I am rather amazed that some users of this interesting DISCUSSION thread I read, don't understand the concept of what are things that can be discussed, and defend posting random nonsensical things that do not merit any sort of discussion under the defence that it is too short for a blog, without realising that there is a site called Twitter devoted to blogs consisting of such short statements.

If you think you dont have enough to say for a blog, just go make a twitter account and post things like that on there. This is one of the reasons The Backroom got shutdown last time, do we really need to start trying to close it down again?

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

I missed page 666, damn. Anywho, sorry for my lack of activity. I'm having PC troubles and am in the process of replacing this piece of junk. Luck is on my side though, I managed to finally get on it after fiddling in Safe Mode for a while, but it's only a matter of time before it crashes again. (It's old...like...fossil old)

And yes, Garrus Vakarian is the greatest thing in the world....outside of Quarians, Geth, Krogan, Salarians, Tali, Mordin, Grunt, Wrex, Shepard, Anderson....hell, let's just say Mass Effect.

P.S. This excludes Batarians. Never did like them all that much. Vorcha too. Volus and Elcor I'm on the edge about. Ok, Volus can be love-able only if under the influence and they believe they are biotic gods. That's about it though.

Edited by Ieyfura

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Lei you need to face the facts that those really sound like blog posts

If you don't, you'll end up tumbling down a long road

So get your own space

Else you'll become a deviant.

And uh... I ran out of what to say, but you get my point

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

And yes, Garrus Vakarian is the greatest thing in the world....outside of Quarians, Geth, Krogan, Salarians, Tali, Mordin, Grunt, Wrex, Shepard, Anderson....hell, let's just say Mass Effect.

P.S. This excludes Batarians. Never did like them all that much. Vorcha too. Volus and Elcor I'm on the edge about. Ok, Volus can be love-able only if under the influence and they believe they are biotic gods. That's about it though.

I like the Batarians and Vorcha, Elcor I am sort of 'eh' about and the Volus are quite humerous, but wouldn't want to meet.

Quarians...meh.

Love the Geth (Well, more accurately, love Legion, who became all Geth)

Krogan....nah, respect them, but not like them.

Salarians...Probably in the same league as the Volus.

Tali is silly. Only respectable part of her is 'Emergency Induction Port'.

Mordin is awesome, probably 3rd of the list of best characters.

Grunt...no.

Shepard...I liked my Shepard, not sure about all Shepards.

Anderson was ok...sort of drifted between good and ok.

Garrus was almost always awesome though. =P

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Garrus was almost always awesome though. =P

And that is all that matters. (Well, just him wouldn't be all that much...but him in the Mass Effect universe? Hell yes.)

I should rephrase the whole love for Quarians. I think I have more love for the conflict between the Geth and Quarians than for the Quarians in general. Although I do like some of their limitations and general geekiness of Tali.

But all in all, I always took Garrus with me everywhere. I may not have romanced him, but he's that one guy I knew always had my Shep's back. ALWAYS.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Hmmmmm. Nah, Thane had your back after you found him.

And yeah, as a race Quarians are fine, its just when you actually get to know some of them...so concerned about getting their silly homeworld back =P

[spoiler=Thane spoilerish stuff.]Thane....why'd you have to remind me T-T Damn you Kai Leng! I hope that Renegade stab hurt. I really do.

Lqt9R.png

VORCHA ARE SO ICKY OH MY GOD THEY ARE JUST UGH.

Anyway,

I love spring.

LIKE.

A LOT.

MY NOSE GETS ALL RUNNY AND I HAVE THIS UNWAVERING CHANCE OF GETTING STUNG BY A BEE, BUT I LOVE IT.

Oh, and there are spiders EVERYWHERE around my house.

So, yes. I love spring. It is the symbolic season of new life and birth, everything is ready anew. The past is forgotten and the cold death of winter has passed, giving way to life and letting nature take hold of each being in some way.

And Earth, you are weird. Seriously. You have to be the only person on this planet who doesn't like Garrus Vakarian.

D'aww Fura.... /pets

4sem9i.png

Earth is the only person on th-

No, I really just can't see where I was going with that joke.

I agree with the others, Lei, this is not your blog.

(IT'S MINE! :evil: )

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Neeeeeeeeexxxx!!!!

No I jsut don't like him. Maybe when I actually play the game, if ever, I'll come to enjoy his character. I like the elcor a lot, they're fricken hilarious.. Quarians are cool. Salarians are hyper little bastards like me so I'm meh about them.. Volus are just annoying. Vorcha are hilarious. Krogan are awesome.. Turians I don't care for.. And Asari .. .. I have no words, good or bad.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

When I first read that I had to stop for a moment, let it process, and then wonder what I did that for.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Su- No. Not gonna start an insult war.. Also it's more of a winter-spring for us in the US far as I can tell. Rain and cold

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hey all,

Next week I am thinking of running a one off session. Bit wacky, bit silly...No complicated system to learn though :shades:

Set in Space.

Anywho, anyone who is interested let me know (you can turn up on the day though) so I have an idea for numbers.

Not sure which day as of yet.

One off session? You'll have to clarify, but if it's what I'm hoping it is, I'm in.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]