The Back Room

stevepole

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

Well the Tavern isn't exactly the place to look for strictness and self improvement.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Well a teensie thing would be when you're a bit authorative in Hegemony on things decided by a moderator (using should and deciding figures) . It's not really a big deal since lots of people do it, but if you really wanted to nitpick about stuff, that's basically the only thing I could think of.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I would like to applaud the awesome posting skills of our Taverners. Here we go:

Overall top posters (in the top 100):

Archimage - 5th

Ross - 20th

Retech - 35th

Rocco - 40th

Sere - 53rd

Dusty - 62nd

Doom - 65th

Mather - 74th

Grim - 80th

That rounds out the top 100. We are still holding our own in posting even though Tavern posts are no longer counted, at least since the stealth update. :thumbup:

Ok sorry, I'll stop doing it.

I wish their was a way to measure quality of posts, that would be a lot better than a post count.

Doom, whys Falador Library so empty? Their hasn't been a post their in ages!

[Falador tavern]

aww, im so sad. i didnt make the top 100?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Keep in mind I was really nitpicking. It took me close to two hours of general thinktime (time where I just randomly think of stuff) to come up with that.

They could do character count.

Keep in mind I was really nitpicking. It took me close to two hours of general thinktime (time where I just randomly think of stuff) to come up with that.

They could do character count.

[product placement]Yes, but every little helps![/product placement]

Yes but the problem with that would be that people would begin writing in a very sily and illustrious way in which they use big words like illustrious and go off on tangents and stuff because tangents are generally regarded as bad and that is one of the critiscisms of the hit american show family guy which has been nominated for twelve emmys and eleven annies which is a really high figure (A really really really really really really high figure) I mean, totally high figure.

But anyway, back to our interesting and present topic which is about how much people write they would totally go off on tangents and stuff like that.

On a different note.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want to thank everyone who made this post possible, my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister, my other sister, my auntie, madonna for inspiring me and 50 cent for being cool.

[Falador tavern]

Maybe if your post is good, people can click a thumbsup next to it to give you a point?

Maybe if your post is good, people can click a thumbsup next to it to give you a point?

:thumbup:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

thumbsups always jsut seem like agreement tools here, not for likeing or in the case of a thumbsdown, dislikeing.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yeh, I agree and I certiantly can imagine people going through a member's (who they dislike) posts and rating them all down, it just never seems to work. Moderators get high ratings for simply being moderators and people who do silly little things like spelling things badly or using bad gramar are rated down.

It simply doesn't work.

[Falador tavern]

because it gives cause for debates to spice up a forum about old taxidermy papers.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I don't really want it but I don't think they should really show post count, what does it show? How much a person has posted in the past. Thats not relevant to anything! They need an alternative that is more useful like the quality of their posts or something like that, I was just saying how the number of characters wouldn't be so great but a rating system would be impossible.

I'd like the idea of an optional thing in which you could list a note or something or add a little emoticon.

[Falador tavern]

so theres no point in keeping track of post count here anymore. i dont even go to other forums or sub forums.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

>.> i was just sayin... no behind meaning intended lol I just now realized the only place i have posted was in the tavern XD

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

same dude.. stop being so sarcastic when all we have said is that we dont post anywhere else in the forums but the tavern...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]