The Back Room

stevepole

Post count is kinda to show the world how much you spam. Well it all depends on time and post count, if its a stupid number, then you're a spammer, and it also goes for inactive people..

AND OMFG, sudden craving for those little dessearts with two slices of cake/shortbread/crusty material, you name it, and it has cream in the middle, and the two pieces normally are adorned with some sort of frosting.

JESUS I NEED ONE, but have no access to one.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

in italics?... i didnt put it in italics?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

dude, i didnt say that... i said theres no point in trying to keep track of your own post count in the tavern. it gets confusing, really.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Holy crap, this is awesome. Ross, have you read this before?

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain

Also, to show your real postcount, go to your profile and look at the count there, it's a current and completely accurate record. Mine says 2,690. :)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

...changing subject: i have 51 posts. lol

I'm drawing a person on paint tool sai :) I think you guys will like it. it will take me awhile to finish though... :/

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

Vixion, as I posted before, look on your profile and it will say how many posts you have. I think you have 130-something.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

no. not in the context you mean it as, rocco.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Not to be mean Retech, but your post in OT made me lol quite hard, it wasn't how it was posted it was the replies it got. XD

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

This made me uberlol.

What post ICU?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Do you reckon we could do that? Make every single post in OT as if it was from FT, with the right planning and everone working together everone would totally do it.

[Falador tavern]

Just go into OT and fine the only locked thread on the first page.

No Edel, I don't think it takes a lot to just lock a thread...

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Ok sorry, I'll stop doing it.

I wish their was a way to measure quality of posts, that would be a lot better than a post count.

Doom, whys Falador Library so empty? Their hasn't been a post their in ages!

The original roleplaying only forum was Falador Library, and, at it's peak, really only 5 or 10 posters. This gradually waned to only maybe 3, and holding a roleplay with 3 people isn't very effective, so it just went down to 0 people posting normally. Then, Falador Tavern came along maybe... 10 months ago? 8 months? And designed to be for more casual roleplays, such as Hegemony. Though, in general now, it seems that it is just all Roleplays.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I just read your thread Tech. I ROLFMAO'd irl xD

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I think Tech may have just reminded everyone else that the Tavern actually exists. This can end three of two ways....

1. We get more interesting, cool people to join the ranks of the Tavern

2. Nothing interesting happens

3. We get flooded with trolls and morons.

Let's see what we get..... I've got a flamethrower, a riot shield, and a sledgehammer if things turn trollish.

a70c7.png

I think Tech may have just reminded everyone else that the Tavern actually exists. This can end three of two ways....

1. We get more interesting, cool people to join the ranks of the Tavern

2. Nothing interesting happens

3. We get flooded with trolls and morons.

Let's see what we get..... I've got a flamethrower, a riot shield, and a sledgehammer if things turn trollish.

Bah, our Thread Necromancers are enough to hold the line.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

random fact of the morning: I slept with gum in my mouth last night. I chewed it all night but once in awhile woke up with it pressed to the roof of my mouth. it did not fall out. and it had flavor all night :) (not joking.)

any of you know what to do for a kitten with an eye infection? because Squeaks is in so much pain.. :/ i feel bad..... any suggestions? I wipe it out every day with a clean warm washcloth.

thread necromancers... lawl

no idea.. try taking her to the vet?..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i called my aunt to check if i was doing things correctly. she said wipe it out at least 3 times a day and take her to a vet. (: and the majority of the ppl i ask say to take her to the vet. and I'm going with it. All i have to do is get the go ahead from my mom and she's on her way to the vet when she gets home.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the advise. ^-^