The Back Room

stevepole

On another note, I miss my first RP character, I actually tried to not have her magick over powered. /sigh.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Thread has begun. The session will be relatively short today, but I will be able to do more tomorrow.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

We must arm ourselves men! VUVUZELAS IN HAND WE MARCH TO THE CINEMA!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I just coughed up a litre of blood.

Don't worry it'll be a straight to DVD and no-one will talk about it, it won't be a big hit.

[Falador tavern]

That can't be good. :o

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Wait a second... this means hat it is possible to find out where the little [bleep]er lives! At which point we make a nicely ordered strategic as- BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF KHORNE! (accidental wrote thong instead of throne the first time :S )

LNYvk.png

I still love Michael Swaim's reaction to him XD. Made me lol quite hard.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Did you know that Ginger Fred the movie is banned both in Canada and in Sweden? (Thanks edel [crap I still need to buy my twin sister a present [[bleep]]])

LNYvk.png

-shoots the fred movie pic- Oh GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!! D: he has to be on drugs and have no self respect whats so ever... >.> and he's an annoying little pain in the ass... >.>

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

Ah thanks! In any rate tomorrow I have to smash a birthday cake and destroy a table as part of my rites of man hood have a family celebration (I haven't had a birthday party in quite some time [and honestly don't want one])

LNYvk.png

Happy birthday Grim :).

And I shall check mastermind out :o.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Happy Birthday xD

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Just to let you people know; I am currently in training to become a camp counselor for the city of davis (doesn't mean anything to anyone but paul I expect). So in short in a year or so I will be payed to play with children so to speak. Again thanks (Also where should I get this goat). On a completely unrelated note screaming "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" before a game of football (both american and european) would be a great moral boost (especially when wearing bloody aprons [and carrying butcher knives])

LNYvk.png

wait.. mastermind?... the game?.. the dude is making a new one??? O.O HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Late response. o.O

wall jump.. is.. useless.

Eh, I'll laugh at you after I manage to jump into a castle via the window while you're still stuck breaking down a gate.

Presuming there's another castle next to it to jump off of...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;