The Back Room

stevepole

geting a metal baseball bat to the face hurts more. and d'aw.. i loved that game.... wait.. you mean the movie with the blue dude in the paralel super man world?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

no, the poor grammer in my typing is probably the high amounts of sugar in the morning.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I crashed a bike into a wall crotch/face first.

It was like a falcon punch to my private parts :(.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Except what I said actually happened :P (Got clipped while making a left turn whilst biking). And to this day I have a hatred for red jeep Cherokees.

EDIT: @Icu ouch... at least I can't remember most of the accident (my helmet made a decent sized dent in the hood of the jeep).

LNYvk.png

ouch... D:

getting hit with 50 falcon punches within the timespan of 30 seconds and then chuck norris roundhouse kicks in the face..

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

What about a toothpick in your toe nail and then you kick a wall XD.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

@icu Only thing that I can come close to that is faceplanting off of a bike going ~15mph (scraped my legs enough that it hurt to walk) and then walking two miles back to my house.

EDIT: @Rocco The rocket wasn't being launched? [kitty]

LNYvk.png

Most painful thing ever...watching Twilight -_-

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png