The Back Room

stevepole

I.........know................fura................,-trying to be dramatic but just looks like a consitpated seacow- i...............cant ............act............... roflmao

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

-shamefully owns 2 of the movies- I was given them.... fura and i stuck it out through new moon by laughing our asses off.

Lets not get into a discussion about that, no-one wants to hurt their sense of pride by thinking about it.

I rest my case

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

By talking about hating it we are making it a war, two different sides which people feel they must join, people began to act like its better than it is and they convince others.

The same applys to Beiber and whatever else you guys hate, so lets just not discuss it, twilght hate sites are half of the reason twilight is so popular otherwise I would just be a discrete book & movie. Lets not aid things we hate.

[Falador tavern]

kk like the botdf song lyric is: haters make me famous. -almost typed part of nachtmahr's cover of titanic- ( his laugh in that is epic XD )

oh cool its only 11:54 pm here.... :/

roflmao! twilight gives vampire a bad name.... no wonder why he doesn't want to be seen in the sun.... >.>

(but as i said the books are decent)

Yeh, in real life he's better looking aswell, their is something wrong with the actor that plays jacobs eyes, their just small and his jaw.

Hey Ross, I thought you were english to! what are you doingat this hour.

And fight clubs a great film.

[Falador tavern]

The books were a interesting twist to vampires, its just the sudden ZOMG thing has permanently ruined vampires. I made an example of this once in an old RP. If I were to try and roll a vampire character, right away everyone would shun the idea. This did not used to be the case. (is a pen/paper RP I used to play with vampires, werewolves, zombies, etc...the name escapes me...Alone in the Darkness??)

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I am English. I have a sleep schedule that goes 7:00 AM to 2:20 PM. Always 2:20, even without an alarm.

Probably not healthy, but hey.

Ley, you're thinking of World of Darkness. The system is pretty good, but I find myself disliking it due to the fanbase (Namely a certain trip[bleep] on /tg/)

2Xeo5.png

What exactly is Rusco? Short version plz, lol.

Lqt9R.png

i go to sleep when i'm done with whatever it is that i'm doing and get up before noon. that is unless i go to bed at noon. XD

Basically its a huge roleplay that occuors in a large world, instead of one thread all players must create their own thread in which they are allowed to double post to get their story, if they meet up with someone they agree to change their story to the names of their charactter so they are together (like bob and jims story) and they post in each others threads.

It is set in a fantasy medieval type world I think.

Ross, thats great because you'll be able to survive with less sleep in the future (Cite: Cracked, how to hack your brain into awesomeness)

[Falador tavern]

Starting soon, Rusco will be my new home, lol.

Lqt9R.png