The Back Room

stevepole

No but your avatar in a way is pretty sophistocated, its nice red, black and white which doesn't leap out at you but its instantly recognisable, its nothing funny and its not got a name (that isn't your name on) on it that makes out your obessed with something. If you had a stupid avatar with a stick man or something I just wouldn't think as high of you.

[Falador tavern]

But yeh, I'm also waiting for it. If you've ever seen some of the trailers it shows they have already made clips of the last episode.

[Falador tavern]

Hmm should I update my avatar (and later my sig) with a new coat of arms (changed for a different hegemony) Granted I kinda like the Bulgarian Coat of arms more than the Dutch. (But hey I doubt anyone but me would know which was which [well dusty might])

LNYvk.png

i have a gaia account, nex. whats the favour you need?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Ooh, that is nice! :)

You should change the colour of your avatar to blue or that to red, both look nice... On their own, if I were you I'd keep the signiture and tint the avatar.

Me, epic avatar FTW!!!!!

[Falador tavern]

I've stuck with my signature for years, my Avatar fluctuates every 6 months or so. I like to keep it the same, let's people recognize me easier.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

What is your signiture from? I remember someone saying it was from some sad video.

I think that the signiture and avatar are more of a defining feature than the name, if you change it people won't know who you are. You know for laughs we should all switch!

[Falador tavern]

My cello image was too large (in terms of file size), so I had to change my signature and my avatar picture to match.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

only made some slight changes to my signature, and my avatar is what im going to stick with for a while, im sure.

also, edel, i cant even seee your avatar. jsut comes up blank.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

No but your avatar in a way is pretty sophistocated, its nice red, black and white which doesn't leap out at you

Alucard =/= leaping out at you = good.

My avatar = epic win.

Ross, what does Rocco's avatar remind you of? Hidden Fun Stuff, or a Thermonuclear Catsplosion?

_________

Earthsage, I need you to contact an old friend of mine. I'll make a message later for you to copy and paste, so as to avoid spelling issues.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*randomly pokes everyone*

I win. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

well, you havent sent me the message, and i can spell things corectly if i want to. but.. still, scincce i dont know what you want me to send, why am i talking?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

One of my dwarves is starving to death in a hallway and I think he has a concussion. He's not allowing anyone to help him. He sort of wakes up, goes to get food, then drops it in the hallway and faints again

Yeah, he's dead now. And I have a hallway full of spilt food.

2Xeo5.png

well thats pathetic. and im still not sure how to paly dwarf fortress, the video guides ive found are incredibly boring, and the wiki doesnt help much.. ill keep at it tho.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]