The Back Room

stevepole

Or make a new one and ask Doom to merge it when she is online..............

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

So wait, Retech, what's the point of void if I can do the same thing with air pressure?

Can't gravity be a different school? I'd rather limit myself than have everything be opened up easliy because I can control air, y'see, and I like the idea of magical pressure. <_<

2Xeo5.png

I was thinking that void would be a large, encompassing magic. Pressure, gravity, limited time, portal, etc. That's probaly a while away, so I can think of that when the time comes, like all the other Dungeoneering things worked out. :P

----

Gravity is different.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Urgh... Well, I guess I'll go with... er...

1.0 claws? I'd rather pick a magic school because it seems to be harder to start off magic, but I don't really have anything else I'd want.

I regard void magic as a mistake I made. Looking back, I would have seperated it out.

2Xeo5.png

Shifting.

Press shift on that game and that is my unique power, but only if no-one else in the game is allowed to ever posses it. it works only by the land that I stand on so if a castle is buried ten metres into the ground it'll be just as hard to scale and the mud appears translucent but foggy. If I can't have it as my unique ability I choose the ability to be able to steal skills off people.

They will lose 25% of the ablity and I will gain 50% of the ability.

[hide=off topic about comic]

redonearmour.png

Comic will look like this but with better colours and better looking noses

[/hide]

WHY THE HELL DO WE WANT TO USE THE OLD THREAD? Its just confusing, theirs nothing special about getting 1000 pages, its just a one minute wonder silly gimmick. Lets start with a new thread and avoid the confusion.

[Falador tavern]

I think it was just implemented strangely, but it was still good.

Claws are alright.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Yeah, Retech, but I don't really want claws is the thing.

I guess I'll just have to go with air magic... It's not too bad, I guess, but still.

And yes, I do realise I sound like an ungrateful child.

2Xeo5.png

I don't know how shifting would work exactly...

Remember you're a peasant. The unique ability is more like a talent. I've basically listed out the possible ones.

Grim, it depends on what you mean. You could bind people with vines and block them using nature magic, or you could try and raise a wall of fire. Of course, it would be easier with nature since compared to making a wall of fire, you're using vines.

-----

It's okay Ross. :P

Maybe you could ask your teacher (when you find one) to teach you primarily about using pressure, rather than the other aspects. :thumbup:

Oh, I'm keeping track on a paper. It won't be on the front page, but I'll know which direction(s) you're going.

Seriously, make a new thread and get Doom to merge it......

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Seriously, make a new thread and get Doom to merge it......

Kay, one moment.

Just curious but what would be the mechanic for really large incantations (things that would be multi stage etc or use power sources that are truly massive [like for instance tapping into raw geothermal power]) would it be a skill like spell craft or something else? (I will make a character soon but I just want to clear a few things up [because I will bind that damm minor deity dammit])

LNYvk.png

I don't know how shifting would work exactly...

Basically its dimensional travel.

I can travel to a dimension of the world in which everything is upside down and the underground has a small viscosity. In that world I can walk around as if i'm upside down and under the ground. It allows me to get to places I normally couldn't get to, I can shift, walk under a castle than shift back. Hills would appear as valleys and holes would be termite hills.

I think we should make a new thread, its easier to click page one then have to sift through about 700 posts, its a new start and its a remake. The gimmick of having a bigger thread is just stupid.

[Falador tavern]

I'm thinking both. Maybe you'd need a power source and have to do it in steps. On to make the thread!

-----

I'm going to have to say no to the shifting. I wouldn't even know how to start implementing that.

Ok, ability stealing then.

Changed though, I can take powers completly.

So if Bob has level 50 mage I can steal it and get level 50 mage at a time but I can only keep one power at a time while the other player loses their ability for that time. I can also steal abilitys off animals like hunter instinct or a cheetahs speed.

[Falador tavern]

Would it be possible to go with one of the abilities that were listed? All of these things are rather strong and unbalancing.

Edel, just settle for something ordinary..............................

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You could take acrobatics, which encompasses that, I suppose. Doesn't mean you can jump that far though.

That's basically wall jumping >.>....

It's a REALLY big shaft.