The Back Room

stevepole

Hello random poster. I assume you just read about a page or so of raging arguments. If you ever come back, don't stay for those, mate.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

In my town, in Middle school at least, anyone who said 'okay, why not' got into those.

It's an art show, not an art gallery.

But hey, maybe you did well and I'm just making assumptions.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Mine is going to be judged, along with one other painting done by another student in my class. I'm not sure how many other pieces will be submitted by the other classes, so I'm up against other competitors as well. None of my artwork has ever made it into the competition groupings at all until now. Heck, my artwork normally isn't show worthy (okay, maybe my owl was but it was too late for it to be submitted. Not my fault, my class just was at the end of the year and none of my first drawings from the beginning of the year were that awesome)

I'm just glad someone thinks I have a skill...

I understand why anime characters in training wear bandages on their limbs so often now. I think the muscle bundles in my left forearm are starting to loosen from eachother just because of lubbing large quantities of soda a few times a week (grocery shopping, not manual labour). That probably is something the support of some tight bandages could prevent.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I understand why anime characters in training wear bandages on their limbs so often now. I think the muscle bundles in my left forearm are starting to loosen from eachother just because of lubbing large quantities of soda a few times a week (grocery shopping, not manual labour). That probably is something the support of some tight bandages could prevent.

"My muscle mass is increasing"

"I better stop that with some bandages"

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I think it is more for sweat...

Anywho, I forgot my own advise from Space:

'If you mentally preface a 'good idea' with the word 'Seemingly' then it is actually a bad idea.'

On the plus side I discovered I can carry twice my body weight at a rate of 1 mile per hour. (Though it impairs my ability to type)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

More like:

"My muscles are falling apart"

"I bet some bandages could prevent that"

Because really, it's starting to hurt, and when flexed my left forearm has more pronounced sepparation of the muscle bundles than my right, despite my right arm being nearly twice as strong.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

More like:

"My muscles are falling apart"

"I bet some bandages could prevent that"

Because really, it's starting to hurt, and when flexed my left forearm has more pronounced sepparation of the muscle bundles than my right, despite my right arm being nearly twice as strong.

That is very bad, you should go visit the local witch-doctor.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

All people great and small.

There will be a PvP Pathfinder 'session' in 3 hours.

Session will be on the RScript server cause still banned from the SwiftIRC server and they haven't got back to me yet (suprise suprise)

#Bladeward

If people have Google Chrome they can also use the roll20 online tabletop:

https://app.roll20.net/join/14876/32-s9w

It is mostly for people (Mather, Retech, Nex) who want to test out their characters/vent their hatred for the party without screwing up Windward. So level 9 characters please.

Winner is best of 3 Last Man Standing.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB =(

Why did you have to die...Zulu was my favoriate, but you were second...Why not Hansan, or one of the interchangable soliders.

Damn you and your self-sacrificing.

Here is to you, the Canadian Medic Extraordinare.

He's yelling about X-com. His Medic was amazing, to hear tell, and it sounds like he lost him. Poor bugger.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

You know, once you start getting ahead of a gym/physical education class by a full lap and a half on the track, you realize you're the only one trying harder to do well.

AWESOME!

Also, are there any good books out there? I'm making a list for my book club at school (I'm pretty much the only one suggesting books, and I'd like to read more)

How is you being left handed any less of an indication that you use the arrow keys more than the WASD keys?

He was making a perfectly innocent remark about keybindings and turn it into something lewd.

I always use the arrow keys...and I'm right handed! When I use the WASD keys I'm probably playing something that requires me to keep my hand hovering over the space bar.

It's kinda common here where I live to use the arrow keys, no matter if you're left or right handed, with the right hand. My left handed aunt still uses the arrow keys with her right hand.

Small correction of what I said about me using the arrow keys: that's only when I am at school. I don't really have arrow keys on my laptop

Ah but Alg, if he mainly used WASD then his arms would, normally, be under the same level of strain, as the Mouse and WASD are typically the same distance away from the body.

However, if you are using the Arrow Keys with your Left Hand you end up turning, increasing the strain on the right arm, while lessening the strain on your left arm.

While it is true that, if you use the Arrow Keys with your Right hand while your left hand manipulates the WASD keys, the opposite effect occurs, but the overall change in tension is several magnitudes smaller than using the Arrow Keys and Mouse.

Nero was just being even more intelligent than I first thought, but then he is Canadian, which is like Norwegian, but +America.