The Back Room

stevepole

You don't, nor do you necessarily lose both your legs from stepping on a landmine.

Similarly you don't have to be good at making yourself understandable to be a proficient linguist, nor do you necessarily lose aptitude in any one specific brain function just because you have a disorder for which decreased aptitude in that brain function is a symptom.

Still, the likelihood is at the point where it's fair to assume, just like I think it's fair for people to expect me to have a subnormal sense of empathy, despite it actually being somewhat abnormally high.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

^

Sanctimonious Nef. This is how you should've played lawful good. :D

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Apologies only really mean anything if the person who is making them offers them freely, and I doubt that Mather considers he has done anything wrong, and therefore will not apologise.

Added to which I would prefer he simply didn't do it again.

Lei, I fail to see how I am supposed to take your comment more seriously. By you saying 'I am less nice than you think', all it really does is show that you don't occupy the high ground at all, and continues to justify the various attitudes shown thus far.

Still, the likelihood is at the point where it's fair to assume, just like I think it's fair for people to expect me to have a subnormal sense of empathy, despite it actually being somewhat abnormally high.

Dunning–Kruger Effect

Personally I avoid making assumptions about people, and rather make broad generalisations based on all people...it helps prevent me looking like a wagon. (As much as that can be done anyway)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Oi, can we get off the mental retardation topic or whatever you guys are going on about now? I'm sure it's fairly set as "Over and done with" but seriously, both of your arguments have gotten REALLY EFFING STUPID. I'm sure you're both intelligent people but you sure as hell don't act like it when you're spitting insults at each other left and right. (Note I haven't read the argument thoroughly, one side may have been less prone to mud-slinging than the other.) Balls to it, you're both practically grown men, act like it WITHOUT reaching for the firearms.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

^ that's what I pretty much wanted to say, just full of a lot more words that are a ban guarantee.

And I don't have a speech problem. I saved my butt again from being banned.

Seriously, is there anything wrong with me saving myself from being banned?

I can express myself without swearing, however stupid arguments over the technicality of the meaning of words such as "retardation" pisses me off, which brings up the swearing tendency I have. You can also blame my parents for teaching me the swears in the first place.

And also, I shouldn't be able to be banned for my use of the word "retardation" SINCE I used quotation marks (both times) AND specified no specific persons NOR defined the word any further. If I am banned, then there is a problem with that.

And seriously, you had to pull out the trailer for a movie I've seen a dozen times? Pft. That trailer is irrelevant.

s2v60w.jpg

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah, Arch. I'm up for it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

What happened to the Pathfinder?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Do I look like Grim?

I would assume:

1) Life Interfered

2) He remembered THIS IS TAVERN

3) He is coming up with something so mind boggling awesome we cannot comprehend it

4) He can't come up with something so mind boggling awesome we cannot comprehend it, and so won't run until he does

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

A game of Dwarfs. essentially 3d Dwarf Fortress.

My god. The madness shall never end.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;