sad?

i_love_burritos

Also it's going to be hilarious watching everyone whine because the school won't let their bouquet of flowers or giant teddy bears be given to anyone.

I don't get this part?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Can't be with my boyfriend today, unfortunately :( But that's okay, I'll be talking to him all day on Skype :thumbup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I gave each of my younger sisters boxes of chocolates.

I'll probably clean my room today.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Nothing! My girlfriend has work, we'll probably do something once she's off. I didn't get her anything unfortunately. Perhaps I will write a letter or some shit.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Living the bachelor life of course. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Also it's going to be hilarious watching everyone whine because the school won't let their bouquet of flowers or giant teddy bears be given to anyone.

I don't get this part?

Drugs and guns. The giant teddy bears might have cocaine in them or an AK. The school MUST protect the values of Elementary School Teaching by stopping all contact of the outside world, or Gangland as they call it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well, I am celebrating the Womens' Day, 8th of March with a huge event... Think I am gonna spend like 120 euros or something like this on it without getting anything in return. Well, at least I can make some girls happily surprised. Did that last year in a bit smaller scale, and got nearly no credit (respect) for the event... [bleep]es be lucky to be in my class. ;-)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I don't get this part?

Drugs and guns. The giant teddy bears might have cocaine in them or an AK. The school MUST protect the values of Elementary School Teaching by stopping all contact of the outside world, or Gangland as they call it.

Nah, the school just doesn't want to interrupt classes for some presents.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Living the bachelor life of course. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I don't get this part?

Nah, the school just doesn't want to interrupt classes for some presents.

772.jpg

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

High schools don't want their students having fun, especially if they enjoy it. :P

I don't think I'll be doing anything for V.D.-Day. In fact, I forgot what day it was until I was driving to college while listening to the radio. Apparently I'll be 20 tomorrow as well. Hmmmm

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

My high school was actually awesome about Valentine's Day :P The male acapella singing group would allow people to sign up for them to sing a Valentine song to their SO in the middle of class :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Let's see.. girlfriend came over, we went out for dinner, she was ill so sat there looking like she was going to throw up and didn't eat everything, then we came home where she was sat in bed complaining of feeling ill. So all in all, a happy valentines day. :mrgreen:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous