Mega Millions grows to estimated $640 million

sees_all1

Just remember, if your on an American Game show, you want to win money, not a correvette. Wheel of fortune is actually okay (aside from being a terrible game), because if you win the car, you probably won enough money to pay the tax on it. Wheel of Fortune, not so much.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember, if your on an American Game show, you want to win money, not a correvette. Wheel of fortune is actually okay (aside from being a terrible game), because if you win the car, you probably won enough money to pay the tax on it. Wheel of Fortune, not so much.

???

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

???

Because if you win money, you have money to pay the taxes.

1. Pay off my college debt, the debt for my family and closest friend's.
  2. donate money to my university and high school.
  3. Buy a house where ever i wanted to live at the time.
  4. Buy my dream euphonium and car.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

1. donate money to my university and high school.

Oh, that too! Building my faculty a new building to my dream specifications and naming it after myself would be fun.

Also, I've probably just become a full time student for the rest of my life. I love learning and actually wish I could afford to stay in school forever. And then when I die I'd be sure to put all my degrees on my tombstone.

EDIT: According to the media there were 3 winning tickets sold. That means each person only walks out with 213.3M. After taxes you've looking at more like 150M. A far cry from 640M, but a large sum nonetheless.

Also, I've probably just become a full time student for the rest of my life. I love learning and actually wish I could afford to stay in school forever. And then when I die I'd be sure to put all my degrees on my tombstone.

I Like this idea as well. Donate a little money to each university as I moved on would be cool :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I didn't win and this is over but what I would do with 640M.

Never work a day (I'm 14)

Invest in several things for 400M

Keep 75M in the bank just for fun

Give my parents some money

Build a new school in my area (just so I could go to it)

And yeah...

Also anyone have phone numbers of the people that won, I'm doubling money...

I have one ticket. I'd change my name, probably move back overseas, donate a lot to my old schools (except middle school, that was miserable), buy troll superbowl advertisement time, and maybe a new car or something. Maybe light a cigar with a hundred dollar bill. More realistically, I'd change my name, move legal residences and phone number, etc. , pay off all current and future debts for me, my mother, some of my close family, clothes, buy a beach house and new car, and save enough to have livable income for a few decades. Donate remainder to libraries or zoos or something I enjoy. Maybe a yacht, too, to watch sunsets off of.

I wouldn't invest any of it or try to gain more money somehow. I've never been good at nor enjoyed any type of investing or marketing. I'd try to stay in school and not have it affect too much of my life.

However, I won't win, so this doesn't matter.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Been hearing about it and i just have one question. Why is it a law in some states that you have to get a picture or go on video camera with your giant ticket? Doesn't that just single you out for the all the scam artists and family members who you never even met till that day to come and try and mooch off of you.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I have basically no idea.

I'd finish my degree (1 year left after this month), and I don't think there would be any point in buying a house now because I don't know where I want to live. Probably not in convenient location of the school anyway, so I'd probably stay where I am for 1 more year.

I'd probably get a car, although I'm not much of a car person so I wouldn't go for something fancy.

Being a gamer, of course I'd get myself the best computer/electronics, collection of games and stuff.

I'm fairly fortunate that I can afford to not be in debt already for school, but it would be nice to have tuition/rent/food/spending money covered.

Of course, I'd help out friends and family, but I don't know if I would be comfortable telling everyone. And then comes the issue of how much is reasonable to give people, which people I would consider close enough...

I'm really not that good at spending money :P

In a few years when I decided where I want to live I'd buy a massive house or something. I would worry, however, that it so much money would basically ruin any chance of forming real friendships or relationships in the future. I'm already not a very social person and I would not be able to deal with people who just want to be around me because I have money.

Been hearing about it and i just have one question. Why is it a law in some states that you have to get a picture or go on video camera with your giant ticket? Doesn't that just single you out for the all the scam artists and family members who you never even met till that day to come and try and mooch off of you.

I presume its so people know who to mug.

I presume its so people know who to mug.

Or reasons associating with wanting to make the winner's life miserable and prevent the whole life from being sunshine. Honestly, it seems idiotic that someone has to give up their privacy and peace to claim their prizes sometimes. I don't think fifty million is even worth giving up a quiet life to deal with moochers. -.-

I'd just buy myself a nice footlong from Subway, smile, and enjoy the feeling of having such a ridiculous amount of money.

I'd buy myself the subway then do the same.

Low_C.png