• CET - Apr 21, 2012 - 10:00PM
    • EST - Apr 21, 2012 - 04:00PM
    • GMT - Apr 21, 2012 - 09:00PM
    • MST - Apr 21, 2012 - 02:00PM
    • NST - Apr 21, 2012 - 05:30PM
    • PST - Apr 21, 2012 - 01:00PM

ora_1335042000.png

Server and Location

• Server will be announced prior to the beginning of the event.
    We will be meeting in the Lumbridge courtyard.

The Boss

• Tormented Demons

Hosted By

Friend Chat

• TMHT Mere

Inventory & Equipment

• This is a basic void setup assuming you will be using ranged+melee hybrids.
    voidranger.png
    inventory_td_void.pnginventory_td_void_taters.png
    If using mage, replace the halberd and some food/Brewstore set with runes and the melee helmet with a mage hood.

Advanced Setups- Note that these setups are geared towards the fact that one person will be removing the demon's shield while the others chip away with single attack styles since we will have enough that the demon's prayer changing will be ineffective.

Melee
7rJna.jpgLJHyK.jpg
Ranged
PcpGa.jpgwlmhR.jpg

Non-void setups

"Beginner"
basicb.jpg
Advanced
advanced.jpg
Mage
Sl20T.jpgh0v6d.jpg
Mage+Melee hybrid
setupandinv.png

The Official Tip.It Guide to Tormented Demons can be found Here

Important note: Regular Tormented Demon strategy calls for luring them over to a rock. Judging by the amount of people we’re likely to get, this won’t be necessary so just count on bringing supplies for killing them ;)

Also, the setups listed here are rather advanced so feel free to substitute anything you like as long as it can still be effective ;)

Requirements

• You must have completed the quest While Guthix Sleeps and have a sapphire lantern with you in order to descend into the temple.

This event will be dedicated to Stev (Wicked), one of the coolest kids I know and a huge fan of TD masses.

NOTE: This is a dangerous area where you should expect your death at any and all times.

TMHT takes no responsibility for any items lost during the course of this event.

Be sure you only bring items you are willing to risk losing..

doubt i'll be able to get 20 qp and get wgs done before it, but i'll try :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I'll definitely be there - the last TD's mass was great fun.

Based on the last 2 GWD events we are starting to get some 'proper' Boss drops, so here's looking to get a few Claw splits:)

I need to confirm if I'm GMT+1 at the moment & therefore my start time would be 10pm.

the_lad_1.png

Use the website guide people, not the setups on this thread (especially the first void setup :P)!

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

You posted Q, now you have to attend. :twisted:

Advance warning: FOLLOW someone if you go afk, I nearly died when I just stayed in the same place.

And to confirm, those in GMT are now in BST, thanks to clocks moving ahead an hour, so it's 10pm start for UK-Dwellers. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i havent done wgs obviously so i can't go, so good luck! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oe question, what cape is in the non-void setup- in "Beginner", is that new legends cape? just wondering

-edit-, spirit cape. oops :P

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Is the timer correct? It doesn't match the time zones listed (some of them anyway). It's telling me it will start in just under 4 hours, which is 4pm CST / 5pm EST / 10pm GMT. Should we go by the times listed or the countdown timer?

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Is the timer correct? It doesn't match the time zones listed (some of them anyway). It's telling me it will start in just under 4 hours, which is 4pm CST / 5pm EST / 10pm GMT. Should we go by the times listed or the countdown timer?

Our timezone AHK script didn't account for DST, so it's an hour off for most timezones. It's best to go off the timer, so 5 pm est.

Meh, just finished wgs.. a bit late :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!