Missing Persons List

Gingi

Yeah, I had a real good friend named Aleju. We were both trying to be good F2P'ers and went on pking trips and trained together. Then recently she hasn't been on for a month and when i look at her in the highscores she's gaining some total levels... And i'm on every day and not once do i see her on. If someone has seen her please tell her i said hi or why she hasn't been on... Something like that.

Thanks.

Imperial_120.png

Neutronist.

Rumours are that he passed away, this isn't true is it?

He was a clan member of my former clan, Mercenaries of Chaos.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

subzero lt

Subzero Lt(111): 90magic, 70agility, 85mining, scythe and bunny ears-banned for macroing.

W T Z(112): 88magic, desert treasure with monkey madness completed at ~55combat with no pray-banned for real world item trading.

most of my frens (from RSC days) are missing lol....my list is almost always red....

One of my first frens is

Homga..

. he had good stats but kinda disappeared

Mayb he deleted me :|

Meepok.png

superjan

who am i 14

predator 001

hehe i know these guys,

superjan still plays, you can find him on a dutch forum called rsnl :wink: site: http://www.rsnl.eu (this site is dutch)

who am i 14 used to be in my class, he got banned for auting(great guy lol)

if you wanna find predator, go to cw every saturday evening 8:00 am w 53, ull definately find him

my first ever time i was on rune scape i was the proper noob!! like took me 2 weeks to just complete tutorual so when i finally got to main land this guy was also a noob we went round killed goblins came good mate got hacked never came back... :( :( :( :( i then got hacked dont no his name :(

**~~dumb~~**

Dragon X1212 we were friends for life years back idk when he stoped playing but he will alway be my friend Dragon X

Ride you high! where ever you are and fight and win

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

i have a few :(

- sugarboy2004 ( my best m8 for 4 years in rsc, i think he was in an accident r.i.p )

- beeksebergen ( always used to pk with her until rs2 came out and she vanished r.i.p )

- ink 1nk ( i made an rsc pure called ink ink and he made one with me, one day he vanished forever r.i.p )

-hitzz ( a great friend when i was just a newb he would go to the legends guild and buy me mith seeds so i could try to get black flowers and i did 3 times until he vanished r.i.p )

i really miss them and wherever they are hope they are having a good time, i also have a few others i forget thier names :cry:

! ~_1 h1t loL_~ !

pie is nommy k

darkartzx

he was a god peep we always pked together and did many kq trips in full veracs but one day he vanished

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Bjes

He was soooo cool.

He was the reason I went for 70 mining.

He gave me a rune scimmy when I got 40 atk.

I still have it today.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Lemme see hmmm so many ppl who ive lost contact with in my 10 months of playing guild wars but who I know want to talk to again now that im playing runescape a bit everynow and then.

slappy pine- we became friends after I stodd up for her when she was getting harrassed by sum noobs

masggzz(sp?)-gave me a rune pl8 and tons of other goddies and helped me do dragon slayer

warding12(#?)- my old clan leader

and thats all I can remeber right now bc my head is filled with my guildmates from guild wars.

Miner I lol you can't miss him hes lvl 3 with a red party hat...

and my beutiful GF had a main and forgot her she was kool but i havent seen her in ages...her name is mybooryan if you see her log on plz tell one of her old bfs is looking for her

nadrunecraftingarmykh1.png

KAH BAH GEE!!!

I had an old char whitch I played for a few weeks. I lost the password and created another account.

my rs name was poker_me and I had a really good friend there called 'halolove1'. He helped me out a great deal and I would love to speak to him again.

saskia snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

I was friends with QueenJenny and then she just (POP) disapeared. i never saw here again.

I was about to give here a zammy skirt, but if she doesnt [bleep] online in the next 2weeks im gonna drop it where no one can see it .please can anyone tell me where she is.

PS> WE HAD GOOD times doing quests :wink: together :wink:

mrgabbosigggyky2.png

i had an old friend shadow(numbers) if someone got a friend called shadow ask him if he remember someone named dragondan ro

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.