Missing Persons List

Gingi

Pizzamanbob and Aidemoi any1 see any of them?

I had aidemoi on will-e-g's list and i remember seeing her arround catherby bank all the time, cooking her food on the range right next to it

You can't reach perfection if you don't aim for it.

Zenock.

Good rsc friend from about 4-5 years ago. Helped me out a bunch ever since i started playing. He just said he was going on vacation one day and never returned. Thank you Zenock, I only wish that I could find you again.

tlpsplat2wv6.png

My first friend was blitzninja92(still have him on my list) the last time he logged on i asked him why he wasn't online he said he had trouble moving

(this was a few months ago)i met him on my banned main frab25 so it might be his Private chat was turned to friends and my new account frab26 wasn't on his list.

I also have a friend called pure4archer4 the last time he logged on i asked him why he wasn't online he said it was beacuse he was playing world of warcraft never seen him since if any of you play world of warcraft and know him please tell me.

Also i have a friend in34n4 who said he quit runescape to play diablo 2

he says he'll only be online when he's talking to his friends but i still don't think he'll log on.

Imgod2122

Blackwolf072

Blackwolf073(his other account)

Dougymall(same as katimari god)

Roost man0

Lukito10

doom90001

Raywarrior25

toni0228

moser123444

moser3182

Battletoad3

big guy bob0

mnmage1

mnmage6

Haukeye2]

Katimari god(not really missing but he doesn't respond he could be muted or hacked or something)

mr archer298(had a main called halo something forgot the numbers that got hacked he told me to delete it and he coulda gotten it back and didn't pm me :cry: )

Reogen

Chrisphil1

In34n4(same as katimari god)

Stradivario(same as katimari god)

Note blackwolf may or may not have the 0 i forgot.

Please PM me if you have any info on these guys if you know another way i can contact em if any of them quit thanks.

Why do i have the biggest list?????????

i miss all of them :cry: :cry: :cry:

Proud to do nothing but pick cabbage for the ooc!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Order_of ... /index.php?

hey yall

this is the tigersurfer

i am the one who ussally sees a low stat person and take them under the wings of fur so if ya need me holla at me on yahoo or msn cause i been gone a while and yeah i know u guys miss me :boohoo:

i am a war mongling fool

Does anybody still know if lilyluffie88 or how ever you spell his/her rsn still plays?. His/Her construction isnt posted and he/she is now second for range and prayer. He/She sometimes talked to me but i never asked if he/she was a girl or a boy. i miss talking to him/her

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

I met him and his son in runescape classic, after he hit combat 100 he turned private chat off.

Aeglin - father

Dea Tul - son

Currently owning 4 santas and a White, and 2 Red phats. Also, cooking 40k sharks. ^^ I love cooking.

2001tr8.gifcoolguyro8.pngjaybotbuddyvb9.png

dragonmpraycape,Jaybot.gif