Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Missing Persons List

• Please log in to reply
907 replies to this topic

Gingi
[ Display Name History ]

Gingi

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 109 posts
Did you use to know someone on RS and you've lost contact? If so put there names here and someone might just know them!

Edit: I'm amazed at how many people have posted here! I hope you have found your friends!

Note: Due to the popularity/length of this thread, historical posts will be removed periodically.

TheShagohad
[ Display Name History ]

TheShagohad

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 46 posts

Perhaps some of the much older players remember Caramon? He dissapeared one day from the RuneScape community, and also never signed on his instant messenger again. Anybody keep in touch or know what happened?

How about the infamous WOLF? One of the craziest guys in RuneScape. :D It'd be great to get back in contact with him.

Hey are you playing RS2 now or something? I happened to come across your post by chance (You're pretty much the only name I've recognized on this board and I doubt you even remember me anyway).

It's cool to see you posting, even though everytime I used to see you in the wilderness you were stomping me.

Hegel
[ Display Name History ]

Hegel

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Hegel
  • Clan:Pi Mu Epsilon
Airisus

Efanatic

Haven't heard of them in forever
Posted Image

ElCusco
[ Display Name History ]

ElCusco

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 253 posts

sparhawk(numbers) he was my best friend as a noob, i miss him like heck. :( . he made the hours of leveling to become a non noob much easier.

Maybe Sparhawk1962? I've seen him a few times. I think he usually is around seers at the 120-121 worlds or so. First time I saw him was at magictrees, and second time in seers bank.
Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

zzxxccvv
[ Display Name History ]

zzxxccvv

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 156 posts

Doodlepieguy

Befor i lost my main he was a friend please tell him to add the doom 14 tell him its "The ghost 14"

He is still active at RuneVillage i see him alot...i really Dont know anyone missing lemme think..i fregot this person name but i used to always sell coals for him when i was like lvl 30 he just vanished,But if anyone was Friends with me i quit and deleted most of my friends how never talked{RSN:enozpp57}{NEW RSN:Xix Pk U Xix}..BTW ill tell doodlepieguy

Baal
[ Display Name History ]

Baal

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 99 posts
Tp94, alt= Tpblue

Havent seen him in a month. He was just able to wield dragon so i gave him a D long and havent seen him since. :evil:
42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Posted Image

runiteore56
[ Display Name History ]

runiteore56

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 14 posts
bucuresti, met him while fishing lobbys on karajama, hes a mod and we stayed good friends for a long time then he juss stopped coming on
Posted Image

Private chat always on, throw me a HYT

Nickelliston
[ Display Name History ]

Nickelliston

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 156 posts
yidboy70 great friend then one day stopped logging on :(
My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

saber_blade222
[ Display Name History ]

saber_blade222

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 103 posts
i had an old friend named confusedone, and i saw his pic on tip.it last year on someones 99 ranged thread, but i dont think i was able to get a hold of him. I met him and i was better than him in everything, and now hes better than me in everything :P. If he still plays rs it would be nice to talk to him, as i am just playing for the summer then i will be stopping
Posted Image
Feel Free to Pm me for anything

Fleetcom
[ Display Name History ]

Fleetcom

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 139 posts
RustStorm, now that was a good pal.
Posted Image

i'm sure people want to flame my post for some reason, but thats life i guess? No it isn't life *hopes people look outside the window,* go "flame" people out there, you get a nice supprise :XD: < like no teeth.

boreye
[ Display Name History ]

boreye

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
about 1 and a half years ago (when i was like lvl 35 or somethin) i spent my life savings on full mithril armor. well sure enough this guy named th3man1 scammed me. he hasn't been on since like last year. (he didnt block em or anything lol)

anyways, i had a friend named Vysell, we used to hang out falador and stuff. she hasnt been on for like a year. anyone know her?

Revenga
[ Display Name History ]

Revenga

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,904 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Bluesoldierx - I think he just quit without warning, I looked up his stats about a month ago and he hasn't levled anything since he's last been on about a year ago.

Seven Of Hearts - Used to be a good friend of mine from RuneVillage forums, if anyone can get ahold of him that uses Tip.it ask him to add Slowlydeath2, please.
Posted Image

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

KiddJasper
[ Display Name History ]

KiddJasper

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts

RustStorm, now that was a good pal.

Rust and I have been friends for almost 4 yrs now. He's quit RS, but I talk to him online. I'll ask him about you.

KJ

DeathoDie0
[ Display Name History ]

DeathoDie0

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
Marvin551, we were great friends, quit and lost total contact with him =(

He was lvl 84 when i met him and now hes over lvl 100 :(

osiris809
[ Display Name History ]

osiris809

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
Latios610

Maroku92

Haven't seen them for a long time.

inureface
[ Display Name History ]

inureface

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 407 posts
Sharpest

Makkers

X Bujin X

Monk Fan101 (smethign like that)

Weaselmaster (the mofo who scammed me and made me quit)

AcusedFlame

Being gone for 9 months has its negatives :(

darthdude10
[ Display Name History ]

darthdude10

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 113 posts
His Name Was like atomwettham or somthing and we were talking one day then we had a little fight then the next day we apologised and were talking somemore then the day after that he never logged on again and the other one her name is St Tucker We were talking 1 day she logged off she said she had to go for supper but she never logged back on
Posted Image

darthdude10
[ Display Name History ]

darthdude10

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 113 posts

i lost contact with a great friend in f2p named zombiefan10.

I Saw Him Yesterday!! I cant Remember His Combat Level But I was In WOrld 8 and He Was Walking around with some girl In Saradomin armor Then He Logged
Posted Image

Ecureye
[ Display Name History ]

Ecureye

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 15 posts
Lil slayer

Raimus

Telemichus

Ganesha

Desimus

please gimmy some news of my pals :)
You can't reach perfection if you don't aim for it.

PrinceC
[ Display Name History ]

PrinceC

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • RSN2:Kuwabara1215
lbrodude55 i met him on the forums i part of him ecw roster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users