Just for anyone who wants to dg, don't worry about anyone hating on you and you don't need to ask to guest or anything. :P Just come on in whenever you want and start a floor, since there's usually people who want to dg, but who don't start the floors.

Also thought I'd post this because it's one of my favourite quotes, though it is in my sig. :D

siggy3s.png

Really? Great! EoE the name for the cc? and will I be, or is it fine to bring my pure. it's cb is 80, it has a cmaul. i want a cls ;o but not sure if you guys take pures :c

Yup Eoe is the name. You wouldn't be the first person to be a pure and participate in EoE. What's its binds? (asking as curiousity, not as official of the clan just WANNA B CLEAR YO)

hzvjpwS.gif

Just for anyone who wants to dg, don't worry about anyone hating on you and you don't need to ask to guest or anything. :P Just come on in whenever you want and start a floor, since there's usually people who want to dg, but who don't start the floors.

Also thought I'd post this because it's one of my favourite quotes, though it is in my sig. :D

siggy3s.png

Really? Great! EoE the name for the cc? and will I be, or is it fine to bring my pure. it's cb is 80, it has a cmaul. i want a cls ;o but not sure if you guys take pures :c

Yup Eoe is the name. You wouldn't be the first person to be a pure and participate in EoE. What's its binds? (asking as curiousity, not as official of the clan just WANNA B CLEAR YO)

As long as you at least do your best to try and be a contributing member of the team being a pure is absolutely fine. :) And whatever binds you have are all good since if they're not the best they can be fixed easily enough. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Could I join EoE? I am 59 dung currently just trying to figure this whole dungeoneering thing out

You're welcome to come in and guest anytime, just be aware that people don't always start floors below abandon 2 (30-35), so if you want lower you may need to start them yourself.

Also, today in EoE, we (meaning I) found out that you can in fact crush an egg in one hand. My keyboard is never going to be the same again.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

*Shrug* You're all just jelly that you probably can't do it. And I swear I thought this is what people meant when they said I had to get dirty with girls. I guess it was a bit more figurative.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

*Shrug* You're all just jelly that you probably can't do it. And I swear I thought this is what people meant when they said I had to get dirty with girls. I guess it was a bit more figurative.

It takes much more finesse to crack an egg one handed.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Like, what about cooked fish - I'm so happy raw fish will be stackable now though, because fishing is MY TING.

Don't fish in dungeons ;_;

Not with a team, no icon_cry.gif

But solo, it is my ting. icon_e_smile.gif

It takes much more finesse to crack an egg one handed.

To crack, sure, maybe, but to crush?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Are we talking about cracking an egg with one hand against a frying pan or crushing it with said hand? Neither's particularly tough ...

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

GZlrj.png

My first try @ wnb soloing a 5:5 large.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Just in case anyone doesn't know yet, my computer is dead and I won't have a new one until late June/sometime July. I mostly just get on Skype once or twice and check tif once or twice as well if anyone needs to message me.

Have fun kids. :)

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

get a laptop

It was one, I just have to wait a while to get a new one sadly.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png