Quickchat.jpgMy Attack Level is 98.

And will remain that way. Until 98 range/mage/defense/dg Maxing all combats together, losing dat cape in style.

SO NO PRIMAL.

What level is prim plate anyway?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Have I been away that long? What the hell is that picture... ? What's happening? :S

And Current keys? :/

Yes you have! :(

It's them doing a leech floor; they've covered the place in the traps so the person doing the floor can't see anything, quite funny :P

Yeah that's the keybelt update, basically any keys found are shared among the entire team, lets you see what keys you collected there.

And the toolbelt update, gives you all the equipement so you dont need to buy a toolkit at the start of the dg's :D Has novite pick and hatchet at beginning but you can add on the higher tiered equipement

I was not amused by the trapbombing.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Have I been away that long? What the hell is that picture... ? What's happening? :S

And Current keys? :/

Yes you have! :(

It's them doing a leech floor; they've covered the place in the traps so the person doing the floor can't see anything, quite funny :P

Yeah that's the keybelt update, basically any keys found are shared among the entire team, lets you see what keys you collected there.

And the toolbelt update, gives you all the equipement so you dont need to buy a toolkit at the start of the dg's :D Has novite pick and hatchet at beginning but you can add on the higher tiered equipement

I was not amused by the trapbombing.

But honestly, you saw it coming right. I mean, its just tradition to trapbomb the solo dger.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Traps... as in, the hunter traps?

I'm going to be so confused when I come back to dungeoneering...

Yeah, just collect whatever cash the person doing the floor doesn't collect, spend on the logs from the smuggler and just stick them all over the place.

You'll catch on quickly :P Also, the raw materials (ores, logs, grimy herbs, raw fish) are all stackable :P

Like, what about cooked fish - I'm so happy raw fish will be stackable now though, because fishing is MY TING.

What about clean herbs? And like, bars for smithing?

This is why one must not leave RS for too long, because one gets very confused upon return..

Traps... as in, the hunter traps?

I'm going to be so confused when I come back to dungeoneering...

Yeah, just collect whatever cash the person doing the floor doesn't collect, spend on the logs from the smuggler and just stick them all over the place.

You'll catch on quickly :P Also, the raw materials (ores, logs, grimy herbs, raw fish) are all stackable :P

Like, what about cooked fish - I'm so happy raw fish will be stackable now though, because fishing is MY TING.

What about clean herbs? And like, bars for smithing?

This is why one must not leave RS for too long, because one gets very confused upon return..

Cooked fish, staves, bows, bars and clean herbs don't stack :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Inb4Dan

fSRjI.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Don't fish in dungeons ;_;

I heard you guys would help me get dung up :D maybe to 120 :3 or 98 would be nice :D

If you're stopping at 98 - why? Go 2 more levels for 3 binds.

hzvjpwS.gif

Are you back talking me Kimberly?! haha jk. well I wanted to stay at 98 to keep my attack untrimmed, also to get all stats to 99 at once. I'll be willing to give it up for 120 dung altogether, but that'll take a long time without a proper team. As in, always dunging and what not.

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

some screenies i dug out of the pile

uET6c.png

cn0Xp.jpg

Uh31R.png

1RTEI.png

1sf39.png

yeah, i couldnt even smite lol ^

pKM6k.png

rip baby pure

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Random luls dg

maXkG.png

That was unexpected

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Random luls dg

maXkG.png

That was unexpected

Story behind this thing:

We do a TF with drunk Leik for the lulz. I see gazer, call it in skype; Kandynoob doesnt believe me so I mgt there to show him. Then it dies and drops a hex. K.

Currently Hex-CSB binds <_<

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Excited to start dging with you guys this weekend after finals.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Take me along. D:

Feel free to join the cc whenever and do some guest dungeons :) Though I doubt things will be very active today, everyone is still bossing lots :P

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Just for anyone who wants to dg, don't worry about anyone hating on you and you don't need to ask to guest or anything. :P Just come on in whenever you want and start a floor, since there's usually people who want to dg, but who don't start the floors.

Also thought I'd post this because it's one of my favourite quotes, though it is in my sig. :D

siggy3s.png

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

So i have a lot to contribute

Partying before link gets 99 dg

2iUvI.pngWe were discussing the ranksMhvKC.pngWe was floating lolgmvIj.pngLate night eoe bandos 7vCwr.png95 dg :)z6pL7.pngeoe chat anticsicA2f.pngfinding keyzRAU6n.pngthe purple wedge key, is camouflaged by its habitathaU5c.pngrnt you glad we had a dg updatePVIOe.pngidk what led to thisqoxCD.pngglitchesR6nrT.pngjust looked freakin awesomeHyLoY.pngtrolling/trappingC3E5Y.pngTET event, then it got crashed lolwMAuN.png\/\/@!T1nG F0r f|_0()rZ0QlaK.pnghonestly never seen this before, only once has thishappened to mewACoP.png[spoiler=Yeeah for only the mature]LvsSe.png

just lol32utl.pngfiya makin PAWTTIESmpmqV.pngmade a thumbnail for a youtube channel that we never usedTA2i3.pngfeeble attempt to do advanced math in eoeOiOSY.pngbored in solo dgu7DfY.pngmore late night bandos parties with a death of the leader lolRqPdl.pngi just thought it was awesome, too bad not on max detail7FbOw.pngmore mathnz1Xt.pngw119. clearly owns w1190GKQs.pnghot problemsX01Hy.pngi needed a reality check, i quit for like a week3muwW.pngi used to be 5th :/yaz7Q.pngpicture says it all6uRG8.pngLtQTTD.pngwatwXQU5.png^.^ being reinvited after emotional breakvsUfl.pnghappy april fools, not even on april fools day rofl, which made it more messed upOu9tC.pngthey rly need to fix statue thing gOIEn.pngtribute to jeff delusoicM.png(:duka3.png

edit->[11:14:14 PM] Patrick Alexander Case: rip all ur captions

Edited by HappyNooblet

waAhvEI.png

Just for anyone who wants to dg, don't worry about anyone hating on you and you don't need to ask to guest or anything. :P Just come on in whenever you want and start a floor, since there's usually people who want to dg, but who don't start the floors.

Also thought I'd post this because it's one of my favourite quotes, though it is in my sig. :D

siggy3s.png

Really? Great! EoE the name for the cc? and will I be, or is it fine to bring my pure. it's cb is 80, it has a cmaul. i want a cls ;o but not sure if you guys take pures :c

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!