New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

You can now apply to be on the skiller list

https://docs.google....NVE&output=html

owner: christiansz

>Oskilla2 on the list for F2P Skillers.

>MFW he is still considered a F2P Skiller.

http://4.bp.blogspot...inked instead.]

Also @Slaya, I'm Canadian so you can add a Canada flag next to my name on the list.

i agree with everything u sayed before about if 0skilla2 was in tfs he would of been ban from tfs. I also think trial does not count .

christiansz will not remove him.

[8/14/2012 11:54:29 PM] Christiansz: But you realize how hard it will be to find skillers that never got the trial?

[8/14/2012 11:54:42 PM] Christiansz: A lot of them glitched out and just gave them mems without saying or asking..

[8/14/2012 11:55:04 PM] Christiansz: I had other accounts that just got mems from it and didn't get the option like I did on Christiansz.

[8/14/2012 11:56:00 PM] Leo: there a big different between glitches and hacks

There is also a big difference between New Skillers getting it forced, and Old Skillers accidentally clicking it/getting hacked.

FORCED vs HACK/ACCIDENT. Big difference.

Christian won't remove him, and his list atm isn't very confirmed in the way of who is who, the top 10 F2P Skillers are all above 840 total.

Sirdreamer's Rc level is 99. Jf2p's Rc level is 99(afaik). I'll ask him next time he is on. Auin's total is 840(at least the last time I seen his total). Mss's total is higher than shown, not sure what it is exactly.

Those are just the things missing in his list, not to mention all the people he is missing. There should be a 100% confirmed F2P Skiller list. It looks like he put some time into this list. I put 15 minutes into gathering what could be the top 15 F2P Skillers. It isn't rocket science to find Skillers.

He has my fullest support, I know exactly how hard it is to start these things from near scratch and get them rolling. I'll also add a link to his list under External Links on my site. He asked me if I would be willing to make the list, but I declined, as I have no real ties to the F2p Skiller community and thus do not believe I could appropriately understand their journey and make + maintain a list catered to them.

If you wish to continue discussing his new list, I might suggest making a new forum thread for it, as it doesn't have anything to do with the Top 250 List or the fansite that hosts it, and a tip.it thread would definitely help it gain some traction and attention.

Best of luck with this, Christiansz.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Hey everyone, thought i'd keep you posted. Just did our biggest list-specific update yet. Check out the site, and you'll instantly see what I mean. No, you didn't click on the wrong one. All our list are now at 250 names :) A big thanks out to TFS and the creators/maintainers of the TFS highscores. WIth their blessing, we have absorbed the TFS highscores into our 250 list.

Honestly... that was the most work that I think i've ever done in one sitting. Not just because there was so much info, but because I had to make sure I finished all 4 lists at once (both active and both converted) otherwise I know I would be spammed by emails about the inconsistencies. And because of that, I don't think I will be doing that again anytime soon. I don't imagine i'll be updating the names from TFS HS that i pulled more then every 3-4months. That means if you are in TFS and already post stats updates (via email or this forum) please keep doing so.

**For anyone whose name was already on the list, but there was a discrepancy between the two (lower total xp on the hs then on our list but higher total, etc) I left unchanged.**

Thought I would Throw out some stats now:

Level requirement for: The Active Top 250 F2p Skill Total List - 755+

Experience requirement for: The Active Top 250 F2p Experience List - 12,326,077+

Level requirement for: The Converted Top 250 F2p Skill Total List - 1462+

Experience requirement for: The Converted Top 250 f2p Skill Total List - 137,029,368+

I have also re-instated the Potentials List, something used for the original lists. If your name was previously on our list but bumped off, it has been archived there. Also, if any submission is sent in that no longer meets the requirements, we will store it there, in case a player is removed and a spot is opened up.

Also, if you do not meet the requirements but would still like to be on the site, you can still send in a normal submission, and we will add you to the National Heads of RS list, and also to the Player Profiles + f2p account list, and any other relevant area of the site.

~Slaya

• Like 1

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Hate to double post but...

http://services.rune...63948495,goto,1

We have been finely tuning our new anti-cheat and anti-hijack tools over the past few months and are now steadily bringing these systems online in select areas. This is part of an on-going rollout that will be completed over the course of next two months. More good news will follow in due course.

Some of you may already have noticed that we have started cleaning up the high scores over the last week and this will assist us in being able to re-introduce relevant gold farmer free F2P high scores again. blk.gif

According to a post on the RSOF, f2p highscores will be returning to the game. I for one, really hope this is true and that jagex makes good on the promise. If they do, our list can once again be brought to 100% accuracy. I feel bad for those who left the f2p game because of the highscore removal, though....

I'll suspend work on player profiles for now, but will resume it if jagex does not follow through with this.

Let's sincerely hope this does actually happen ^_^

• Like 3

o4qq.png

Hate to double post but...

http://services.rune...63948495,goto,1

We have been finely tuning our new anti-cheat and anti-hijack tools over the past few months and are now steadily bringing these systems online in select areas. This is part of an on-going rollout that will be completed over the course of next two months. More good news will follow in due course.

Some of you may already have noticed that we have started cleaning up the high scores over the last week and this will assist us in being able to re-introduce relevant gold farmer free F2P high scores again. blk.gif

According to a post on the RSOF, f2p highscores will be returning to the game. I for one, really hope this is true and that jagex makes good on the promise. If they do, our list can once again be brought to 100% accuracy. I feel bad for those who left the f2p game because of the highscore removal, though....

I'll suspend work on player profiles for now, but will resume it if jagex does not follow through with this.

Let's sincerely hope this does actually happen ^_^

That's some good news! :D

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

gf el popo1 and water :s

By all accounts, El Popo1 went p2p because he was bored in f2p, not having and f2p skills left to train that he enjoyed. Water however..... I feel bad for.

o4qq.png

Dont know if you've noticed but iv4r is at rank 126 as well as 133 on the active top 250 list :P

That's because he's so awesome he deserves 2 ranks! :P Lol, was a mistake on my part, thank you for letting me know, i'll fix it immediately.

o4qq.png

The new site looks awesome! Thanks to you and your team for all the hard work restoring the list to, and even surpassing, its former glory. =D>

And since I'm here, I guess it's time for an update.

stats-19August2012.png

btw - I'm also Canadian. There certainly do seem to be a lot of us.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

On the main page there's a record of 8 99's in one party, but Killer15 did 10 few years ago.

News about f2p highscores returning actually may bring many hibernating f2prs back.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

@Kaida23 - Thanks, I don't think we've surpassed it, but hopefully we are on par, I'm glad you like it :smile:

Another long forum post to follow.

There's been a lot of questions concerning the future of the 250 Lists & Purefreetoplay Fansite regarding the news about the F2P Highscores returning. Figured I might as well address this.

In the event that the F2P highscores are indeed re-instated, the 250 List will still exist (I would think this would be obvious, but many have asked me). At this point, we have also decided to keep hosting it on the fansite Purefreetoplay.comze.com. I for one, was all for returning to the roots of the list and hosting it once again on Runehead, but my team and I have had a lengthy discussion, and have decided to keep it on comze, at least for now. The reason being that on Runehead, the only thing possible IS the list, while on a fully fledged fansite, things like The Achievements, Top 10 Rankings, 200M List, and Player Nationalities (among others) can all be kept in one place, and made easy to access. This is opposed to creating and maintaining many different lists on runehead. The workload of keeping it all on the comze site is tremendously less. I still am open to moving back to Runehead and to the roots of the list, but as of now, it will be kept on Purefreetoplay.comze.com. This is subject to change.

The one thing that will be completely removed in the event of the F2P Hs returning, is our Player Profiles. This is because the F2P HS will have real-time updating, rendering our player profiles completely obsolete. We have currently stopped updating the profiles already, but we will leave them up on the site until the highscores are re-instated, just in case Jagex does not make good on this promise.

I will also remain as your list maintainer, until such a time as I can no longer do so. If anyone else believes they can do a better job, or wants to take over my place as the current list maintainer, let me know, and if you are sincere, I would not object. Just like many of the previous list maintainers, I am more then happy to do this for F2P, but if some one legitimately thinks they can do a better job (and will follow through), then they can feel free to do so, with my blessing. The only rule set down that has been passed on is the fact that the list is not allowed to be automatically updated, and so, the list will always need a maintainer. I hope to remain your maintainer for many more years to come, as it is something I very much enjoy doing for everyone.

If/after the F2P Highscores return, the list will return to it's weekly update cycle (like it used to be). Unfortunately, the 1hour+ it will take to update 250 names is something I'm not willing to do every single day. The current Active List(s) will be archived the day before the HS come back, much like the original Top 250 List, and the Converted list will be updated, and become the new Active List. The top 10 rankings will also be updated weekly. The lists will also be simplified, nationalities will still be included, but the date & verified columns will be removed. There will simply be the Last Updated on ../../.... at the top to let everyone know when the stats were updated. Everyone will be updated the same day.

The Future Of This Thread? This forum thread will become much like the old list thread, a place to discuss the list in general, point out errors, give feedback and ideas. I also hope that the nationality of players will continue to be posted on here, so that we can add the correct flag to their name on the list. As well, any new names that will be needed to be added should be posted here as well. I am planning on keeping open the email account [email protected] for the same reason, though if it becomes very inactive, I will abandon it. This forum will also always remain a place for everyone to discuss issues pertaining to F2P and the Lists. I also plan to post a weekly picture of the top players on the List(s), much like A U R A used to.

The Highscores coming back to F2P heralds a new era for F2P, and a return to what is right. It is a great opportunity for us, and will only help to strengthen and improve the accuracy of the 250 Lists & the fansite. Hopefully i've answered everyone's questions. If you have any more, feel free to message me on here, in-game, or post on the forum.

In the meantime, until they do return, i'd like to encourage everyone to keep posting their stats on here or sending to our email, so that the list can be kept up to date.

~L0RD Slaya

o4qq.png

Do we have a confirmation that the F2P hiscores are coming back other than MMG mention of it at the end of the Dicing Accounts Banned newspiece? Knowing Jagex, we might wait a while for the hiscores to be free again. It doesn't even look like a promise.

22031_s.gif

Do we have a confirmation that the F2P hiscores are coming back other than MMG mention of it at the end of the Dicing Accounts Banned newspiece? Knowing Jagex, we might wait a while for the hiscores to be free again. It doesn't even look like a promise.

I agree, it was extremely vague, and no, that's all we have heard about it until now. However, word has been going around for months before that post that the F2P Highscores would be coming back. However, of course, news like this has circulated very fast among the f2p community. That's why in all my posts I put "if" Jagex brings back the HS. "If", because although I am hopeful, until it actually happens i am not banking on it coming to pass.

o4qq.png