06-June-2012 : Fish Flingers Improvements + Squeal of Neptune

You do know that there are a whole bunch more reasons to not like the SoF, right? Buyability of spins is but one issue...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays minor patch notes.

Graphical:

The chathead that appears when using the Photo booth is once again appearing on the interface.

The highlighting of certain buttons on the fixed screen top level interface has been fixed.

Summer from the Spirit of Summer quests no longer stands inside scenery.

Players throwing axes no longer have a couple frames of the axe floating behind the player's head.

Skills & Minigames:

The dialogue when trying to speak to Ordan in the Blast Furnace has been reduced.

Other:

A few more musical tracks can now be unlocked around the Troll Invasion area.

The rate of Summoning charm drops from Vyrewatch has been increased.

It is no longer possible to spam click the confirmation button on a shop to sell more than one "set" of 500 items at a time.

Stealing from the gem stall in Ardougne now gives 160xp in Thieving rather than 16xp.

The Split dragontooth necklace and Bonecrusher rewards now works correctly with the Hunter skill.

The text on a Clan Battlefield setup interface has been made more visible.

Decanting flasks will now work correctly for flasks with few doses.

Trying to autocast when casting magic isn't possible will now consistently unset the autocasting spell.

All untradeable Squeal of Fortune items that can be equipped, such as horns and "lucky" items, have had their cost reduced to 100gp.

It is no longer possible to make a non-aggressive follower attack other players.

In Other News

The Diamond Jubilee and Cryptic Clue Fest updates have now been removed.

SoF is back to normal too.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

What. No more queen's guard? I had 4/5 pieces... :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Trying to autocast when casting magic isn't possible will now consistently unset the autocasting spell.

What? :unsure:

If you have autocast on a spell and run out of runes, it will now always unset the spell and stop trying to autocast it.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

If you have autocast on a spell and run out of runes, it will now always unset the spell and stop trying to autocast it.

So no more of that "You do not have the runes to cast this spell" message? Cool.

I think you'd still see the message once. But it should now switch to normal attacks so it doesn't keep you standing there trying to cast a spell.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Ah -- okay, I was having difficulty comprehending Jagex's "Engrish" ... :rolleyes:

Thanks! :thumbs:

nyuseg.png