Castle Wars Ownage

Poidude2340

Ok, I am a level 93, so and I got zammorak's flag and mean while there was a level 105 with Dhroak's Greataxe and hit a 36 on me, then there was like 6 other guys chasing me, I had like 3 health left but something very weird happened, they kept hitting 0's, so I tried my best to call for help, like 7 of my teammates stricked back, I saw numbers flying everywhere, I saw a bunch of 21's, 14's, 15's, 31's, 28's and a whole bunch of numbers, like when 3 of my guys died, they started to chase me again, but I was already through the door, and there was like 20 guys waiting for me in my own castle, I ran, and I saw I had less than 30 seconds left and there was a tie 3-3, I ran and it was like 20 seconds left my computer froze for like 10 seconds, but I was still alive thank god!

Then it was like 10... I was going up the later 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... I came to the other later... 4... 3... There was baracades surronding me but therre was a weakened one. 3... 2... 1... I Got the flag in the flag post

hes not posting as zezima, no one thinks he is, zezima dosnt post on forums because he just wants to be left alone, why cant you people just leave him alone to play the game....and no one really cares about his castle wars adventure, this is the wrong forum for this.

sig3gk6.png

everyone who's flaming him for no reason look more closely at his sig, instead of just the image, try looking at the TEXT:

Zezima: Hey, isn't this Level 52 wilderness? P.S - Zezima is not my account

Also taken from the first part of the first sentence of his post,

Ok, I am a level 93

and sorry for bumping this up.

ubersig2se0.jpg

Yeah we've all done that...but would have been more amusing if ur run power ran out just outside ur own walls and noone offered to run the flag for u so you are approximately 2 seconds from scoring when the game ends. Which incidently is something which has happened to us all.

gr8 who would call themselves zezima thats pretty low.. but interesting story

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Yeah we've all done that...but would have been more amusing if ur run power ran out just outside ur own walls and noone offered to run the flag for u so you are approximately 2 seconds from scoring when the game ends. Which incidently is something which has happened to us all.

happens alot in Halo 2

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

i find that as believeable as you being zezima.

do i detect sarcasim 8)

Just to be a pain in the butt...this isn't sarcasm.

hes saying that he doesn't believe that that dude is zezima. he also says he doesnt believe this story...

ROFL!!! im such a smart ___ <<< fill the gap :)

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

hes not posting as zezima, no one thinks he is, zezima dosnt post on forums because he just wants to be left alone, why cant you people just leave him alone to play the game....and no one really cares about his castle wars adventure, this is the wrong forum for this.

False, he posted on the official RS forums a couple of weeks back trying to buy bowstrings.

As for the CW story, how did you know you had exactly how long you had left? Unless you were timing the match (which is pretty sad) then you had no clue how many seconds you had left.

blazesigbq9.jpg