Jagex's 100th Quest

Shivers909

Recently, I was look through the quest index and noticed that Jagex has now released a grand total of 97 quests. And it brought me to wondering if Jagex's 100th quest will be anything special, to mark their 100th quest release. I would think that Jagex would make this quest unique, and I'm hoping that this will be the case. I hope it will be a very difficult quest, since a Master level quest hasn't been released since MEII, and hopefully it will release something completely new to the game, maybe Eastern Lands or something to that extent. What does everyone else think?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anbuwolffy

quests are awsome. anyone who doesnt think so can just go get themself pked.

i would like a continuation on the multi-part story quests. those are the best i think (since they have a plot)

well i like all quest becuse of small part of runescape history and it's something different than everyday clicking :)

as for 100th quest i wouldn't get my hopes too high. well it would be nice to have smth fun and part of great story, or maybe start new one.

but we'll see, it shouldn't take more than month

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Wow never noticed how many quests there are, and I have em all complete lol. Hope they make a really long difficult quest for the 100th one, and it would be nice if it brought d2h's or pick into the game :P

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

I just hope they don't rush it out. They shouldn't set themselves a dead line. Make it, test it, amend it, test it again, amend stuff they missed the first time (for a change), leave it for a few days for any flaws or additions, then release it.

The playing public can wait...seeing as they have no option but to.

Or the 100th quest could allow blood crafting.

Hmmm.... that's not really universal enough.... :?

More ppl would just be happy with like a dragon pick I think. Blood crafting would be awesome, yeah, but for something that every one wants to celebrate... the last one brought that whole guild along with the cape as a status item and the new weapons and rarest item in the game, right?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

50th quest=Legends quest

100th quest=

:arrow: new guild pl0x?

:arrow: new dragon weps pl0x?

:arrow: ect. pl0x?

Lol..I don't care if it's something to mark anything, i just like quests. (I have all quests complete btw, so i spend lots of time waiting for the quest updates :) )

They marked the 50th quest with the Legend's Quest so maybe they will make something big for the 100th quest.

was it actually said from jagex that the because of the 50th, or was it a coinsidence?

They announced it, in fact if you go into the news archives, the original Legend's Guild information is there, announicing it's the 50th as it comes out (it's on the 15th page of news archives if you want to look).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

So currently we're at 97 quests and 194 QP... Interesting, exactly a 2 QP per quest average. In any case, ideally I'd like Jagex to have quest number 98 and 99 allow the max QP to be at or exceed 200, then release a new guild like legends and quest involving it for #100. And make the requirements include 200 QP too >_>

Nowadays, legends really isn't an indicator of anything, especially since it takes few completed quests to get the QP above the requirement. I'd like to see something new that transcends legends.

Or the 100th quest could allow blood crafting.

Hmmm.... that's not really universal enough.... :?

More ppl would just be happy with like a dragon pick I think. Blood crafting would be awesome, yeah, but for something that every one wants to celebrate... the last one brought that whole guild along with the cape as a status item and the new weapons and rarest item in the game, right?

If they make blood crafting, either blood's price drop or 91+ runecrafters got owned by jagex.