• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a carpentery quest,

the ice lands

the easter lands,

runecrafting blood runes,

PoH quest,

maybe a better legend's guild,

baked potatos quest (lol) (i really don't now why they released baked potatoes and the new onces)

new dragon items,

maybe a smithing update (that is long ago)

buy i don't think we must hope that it would be big, because maybe its then going to be dissapointing

I think that would come out in the middle of April....

But yeah, I'm looking forward to the types of stuff I had in my earlier post :D

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

If there were to be a new guild - it would probably be God's Guild or something similar.
theres already a post on the official forums on the site suggesting a god's quest. u are supposed to choose ur true allegiance to whichever god u want and u get special features for that one god that u chose that other people that chose a different god dont get. its already got a huge support list and i think jagex will make this into the 100th quest. if they do make it they better take their time with it or tons and tons of people will hate jagex even more

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

If there were to be a new guild - it would probably be God's Guild or something similar.
theres already a post on the official forums on the site suggesting a god's quest. u are supposed to choose ur true allegiance to whichever god u want and u get special features for that one god that u chose that other people that chose a different god dont get. its already got a huge support list and i think jagex will make this into the 100th quest. if they do make it they better take their time with it or tons and tons of people will hate jagex even more

That sounds pretty cool...what kind of benefits are they thinking about?

Perhaps more powerful prayers related to that God (Strength for Zamorak, Defense for Saradomin...) or something like that. Maybe even special equipment for that God as well. Seems like a very interesting concept, having a quest where you can choose one of several different paths to complete the quest. Only other quest like that was Temple of Ikov, and that wasn't one of Jagex's best in my opinion.

u get entrance to the gods guild for one. there are 3 dungeons and u can only go into the sara dungeon if u chose sara. a new book has been suggested too, but i cant remember what it was called. an extra prayer for ur god was suggested also. all i can remember was divine luck which gave u the same effect as a wealth ring and could be combined with it for a greater chance. new god armours are good too. they are rune god armour but differently colored. sara god armour would be gold trimmed like the armour in the wise old man's house in draynor. zammy's armour would be black and red and i cant remember guthix. unfortunately i think the thread has reached the 50 page mark so u cant go back for reference, but i think jagex has taken this into consideration

*edit* i remember the book had to be completed with the help of other players, like heroes and shield of arrav u have to have a friend for the other god to get those pages

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

interesting idea personally i hope the eastern lands or the elven city will be included in the new quest and elven city could mean new shops new items etc. like legends did

Yeah, if they allowed you to go into the elven city it would be really cool and mabye a new armour like full crystal that is as good as rune but much lighter 8) or something like that...... all you can do is hope :roll:

I don't believe a new "weapon" will come out on the 100th quest but I do believe a huge expansion to Runescape will happen (similar to Desert Treasure, Loads of desert lands where added) and I bet this quest will unlock something like a city (example - lost city = Zanaris = D Dagger and D Longsword) and I have a feeling it will expand Prifddinas and unlock the ability to purchase and wield the Crystal Halberd.

My other guess on the location and theme of the 100th quest would be within the eastern lands and the reward would would be access, ect to blood altar (location reasoning - Morytania = Vampires = Blood)

I don't believe the 100th quest will have anything to do with the ice expansion, carpentry, poh, d pick, bowsword, d 2hand sword, god guide, guides in general,

The quest will vary from early March - late April depending on Febuary's behind on the sense.

foreverforher.gif

quests are awsome. anyone who doesnt think so can just go get themself pked.

i would like a continuation on the multi-part story quests. those are the best i think (since they have a plot)

u sayin that coz of actually doing the quests? or just doin em for the rewards?

didnt realise they almost hit 100 quests..

it'd better be good, unlike a few things

I'm going to be in big trouble when the quest is uploaded. Well, it would be my first really big quest to change into a guide. I already wait it a bit. I think the 100th quest will not come this month, I'm quite sure it'll come next March.

You mean there'll only be 2 quests this year? Unless you meant This March :P

As far as I know, it's February at the moment, and the next March will be the March of the year 2006.

The Word "Next" often means the one after the current, eg "Next Week" as aposed to "this week"

When people say "this year" It means 2006, "Next Year" means 2007, thus "Next March" I'd assume to mean March 2007.

lol possibly monk/cleric skill coming out?

cleric5cs.png

Lol, that'd be an extension to prayer.

interesting idea personally i hope the eastern lands or the elven city will be included in the new quest and elven city could mean new shops new items etc. like legends did

Yeah, if they allowed you to go into the elven city it would be really cool and mabye a new armour like full crystal that is as good as rune but much lighter 8) or something like that...... all you can do is hope :roll:

But, yeah, I actually think this would be pretty awesome and actually possible to be the 100th quest. It could release all of that new crystal gear (including the halberd mainly, which the npc has always said was coming soonish).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

When people say "this year" It means 2006, "Next Year" means 2007, thus "Next March" I'd assume to mean March 2007.
I quess I should believe you. English is not my mother language, and in finnish, we say "next march" when we mean the next coming march. Well, to make it sure, I mean march 2006. Thanks for giving me info on that.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

F2P Quest :D

lol we could only hope.

i think i saw a similar thread on the official forums. it outlined all the landmark quests and the quest numbers they were. as stated previously, legends was 50. i think it said desert treasure was 75. and number 25 was something important as well though it has slipped my mind.

Stallion4589.png

Or the 100th quest could allow blood crafting.

Hmmm.... that's not really universal enough.... :?

More ppl would just be happy with like a dragon pick I think. Blood crafting would be awesome, yeah, but for something that every one wants to celebrate... the last one brought that whole guild along with the cape as a status item and the new weapons and rarest item in the game, right?

No i actually do think they'll release blood runes lol