Jagex's 100th Quest

Shivers909

maybe this could created into a poll. a whole lotta options here repeated. new areas of the map (eastern or elven lands), new weapons (katana, d2h, d pickaxe, bowsword), skills (carpentry/summoning). or the most radical, a f2p quest (jks and knows that it will never happen). btw the person who suggested ancient melee, there is already such a thing in the game - its called barrows.

Stallion4589.png

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that quest 100 will be just one quest to put it another way i think that you will select which part of the quest you do, finish it (unlocking something) then do another part.

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.

two words : myth guild

quite obvious really, its been circulating since legends came out. mind you, better not have a cape to show off.... maybe a new kite shield? with a dragon on it? *cough*

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

It seems Jagex plans to release 2 new quests this month, bringing their total up to 99. Now if they need time (which I hope they will take to ensure the quality of their centennial quest) they will have the whole month of March at their disposal for the 100th. Hopefully this will make sure that the new quest will be top notch.

It seems Jagex plans to release 2 new quests this month, bringing their total up to 99. Now if they need time (which I hope they will take to ensure the quality of their centennial quest) they will have the whole month of March at their disposal for the 100th. Hopefully this will make sure that the new quest will be top notch.
Personally, I'm all for giving up a whole month for jagex to release a brand new quest, which requires all skills over 50 (yes, farming as well...), very long and with many different puzzles, special "random parts" which are different for every person (so "guide newbs" have to use their brain [gasp!]) with some incredibly excelent reward, like entrance to a new guild with some really good training monster with requires 70ish slayer to kill but is INCREDIBLY awesome exp per hour, and drops half shields and d meds (rarely, but still does) and also includes some really awesome shield which is buyable for a few million and requires at least 80 def to weild. Also make sure that the final challenge is a monster really hard to kill in which it would actually be a better use of prayer for the super-boosts instead of the protection prayers.

Lets see all the high levels complain about that, shall we? :twisted:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

• 1 month later...
the 100th quest is going to revell more about mortan ...its an add on to the in secrch of the myreqe plot! :D

they already announced that #100 is a sequel to cook's assistant, dude....

the 100th quest is going to revell more about mortan ...its an add on to the in secrch of the myreqe plot! :D

they already announced that #100 is a sequel to cook's assistant, dude....

''Please ____! Bring me the ingredients of a Redberry Pie and I'll reward you whit 200 Cooking Exp!''.

Best. Qeust. Ever.

did you people ever thought of ranging?

an awesome update of ranging? ranging went down a lot ( specs and all that) i bet that this is gonna be huge ranged

cuz mage already got upgraded buy ancients

ancient mage===future ranging that would be awesome

all the guns and stuff

You guys didnt hear?

Wow word gets out slow.. the 100th is gunna be a continuation of the first.... the Cook Assistant part 2!

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Cooks assistant part2? What a FN waste!!! That would seriously blow...

I always figured they would release the long awaited POH. They would suck. Peeps would flame JageX like normal.

If they do Cooks quest for the 100th that would be a HUGE LET DOWN!

JageX has something going on with Boats and water. New Boater hats and canoes. 100th quest opening a new world would be cool. No extension to bad bad ideas you already know about. Add something new. New would with Lvl 90 monsters that are the chickens and have tons of new monsters that are 180+.... Dropping D d2h'er , D Pick and D boots. Also in this area is a new Guild Were you can fight NPC's like shadow warriors, but lvl 100+ that drop items that you use on other high lvl skills.. Like unfinished potions, noted bowstring, noted bars, noted unccoked lobbys, etc etc.

I want to see somethng that awards players with hi lvl skills.. Sim to Legends. But now those requirements are basically obtained by anyone.

Let's raise the bar Jag-x

A new Skill

Rangers Update

A new Guild with +70's requirements ((50-60s is ez these days)

what ever happened to carpentry?

It didn't.

to further that question, it was decided NOT to be released, simply because it was a little more complex then jagex predicted

i think 100th quest would be something of hercules like aal 12 thasks where you n to kill lvl 300 hydra etc. and now d weapon like hmm warhammer as reward(god hammer) :P

true follower of zamorak

Jingle Bells, Guthix smells, Zammy all the way. Sara died, no one cried. Hip Hip Hip Hurray!

lotrhorusgod.png<

goals:60/70 def 84/90 combad