Jagex's 100th Quest

Shivers909

i think 100th quest would be something of hercules like aal 12 thasks where you n to kill lvl 300 hydra etc. and now d weapon like hmm warhammer as reward(god hammer) :P

dont want everyhting you need

i just like questing :) a new guilg/town would make me very happy

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new Guild with +70's requirements ((50-60s is ez these days)

The irony here is amazing. Skills are getting too easy, so let's make another guild to let us level up quicker.

The updates work well when they aren't overblown. The game doesn't need anything new, although certain "promises" are overdue.

I think that Jagex could make the 100th quest very difficult, with the reward being a deed to a spot upon which a player owned house could be built.

Of course, that would be really elaborate, and there are lots of quests and things I've yet to do.

stormveritas.png

Cooks assistant part2? What a FN waste!!! That would seriously blow...

I always figured they would release the long awaited POH. They would suck. Peeps would flame JageX like normal.

If they do Cooks quest for the 100th that would be a HUGE LET DOWN!

JageX has something going on with Boats and water. New Boater hats and canoes. 100th quest opening a new world would be cool. No extension to bad bad ideas you already know about. Add something new. New would with Lvl 90 monsters that are the chickens and have tons of new monsters that are 180+.... Dropping D d2h'er , D Pick and D boots. Also in this area is a new Guild Were you can fight NPC's like shadow warriors, but lvl 100+ that drop items that you use on other high lvl skills.. Like unfinished potions, noted bowstring, noted bars, noted unccoked lobbys, etc etc.

I want to see somethng that awards players with hi lvl skills.. Sim to Legends. But now those requirements are basically obtained by anyone.

Let's raise the bar Jag-x

A new Skill

Rangers Update

A new Guild with +70's requirements ((50-60s is ez these days)

I loved the idea of cooks assistant 2 for the 100th quest. Cooks assistant was their 1st quest they ever made, so for a number 100 it makes sense.

And, I wouldn't think of it as a simple little noob quest. No, it's probaly going to be, much, much more than helping cooking.

Also this month, as those who have been counting will be aware, we will be releasing our hundredth quest - a sequel to our first ever quest, Cook's Assistant. We don't want to say too much about it, but it is one of the largest quests released so far in RuneScape's history, if not the largest, with a large percentage of our content development team having worked on it especially.

This quest has been written in such a way that almost every single member will be able to enjoy the beginning of the quest and its early benefits... but only the best of the best when it comes to quests will be able to fully enjoy all its rewards. And what rewards they are, with access to new areas, new weapons, new armours, a variety of new foods to cook and eat, new methods of getting around RuneScape, new cat types, a new agility course, and (of course) lots of experience in a variety of skills! Each part of the quest may be completed separately from the rest and each has its own rewards, allowing everybody to 'cash in' in one way or another.

I'm really looking forward to this because it sounds like a good quest that you could do over time and that even the best players might have trouble with some parts.

just a couple of things. 1st, this will not involve d pickaxe i'm guessing, i think jagex is putting this aside, for they have removed from hs picture. 2nd, i think new quest will be realised on march 22nd exactly because it was the date of rs2's realise. I think its logical.

i think 100th quest would be something of hercules like aal 12 thasks where you n to kill lvl 300 hydra etc. and now d weapon like hmm warhammer as reward(god hammer) :P

and as a side note...no, won't happen. no offence but kinda noobish thing to say, i don't wanna be mean but...

what ever happened to carpentry?

It didn't.

to further that question, it was decided NOT to be released, simply because it was a little more complex then jagex predicted

but how do you know did you see jagex actually say that

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

I bet the 100th quest wil lbe a range quest (after the decrease of ranged in runescape) -- might be a release of dragon arrows =] guns and all sorts of future ranging (ancient maging). the idea of cook assistant is good also--but runescape has added a bit too much in cooking so i would prefer somthing new ( quests with ranging bonus exp are very little - i have done them all and only got 92 QP. Hope u like my idea.

i like the idea of jagex's new quest, they say you can get rewards for different stages in it so you would need like 20 crafting and 10 herblore for the first part, then 40 mining, 35 fishing and be able to kill a lvl 79 monster for the next part, it means that all(member) accounts will find it quite easy to do the first part of it but only higher levels will be able to complete it all. if your a noob it gives you something to aspire to.

also i would like a drag pick and ranger god armor being released as a reward for completeing it all

i just hope they give us more bank space for this quest...or sometime down the road shortly

^^ that is essential i am completely full lol

ON TOPIC : yes i would love the 100th questto be brilliant and add more items into the game

and it is certain it will be special seeing as

50th = legends

75th = monkey madness

OR

50th = d sqaure

75th = d scimmy

so hopefully we might see a new weapon *possible afterthought = a new crystal item if they extend mournings end or any of the elf quests (regicide, roving elves etc), but i am not to know if mournings end is likely to be continued or not*, or an extension to the elf lands or eastern lands or whatever would be fantastic

but these r just my thoughts but either way i cna see the 100th quest being big and special

and its coming soon :D :D :D [/b]

untitled6kv7.gif

matty+brando.png

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Umm, is it just me or didn't it say that it is the sequel to cooks assistant...

yes, hopefully it comes out tommarow.... i really reallly want this quest tomarrow

me tooooooooooo

lol i'll be off to do cook's assintant tomorrow then :o :P

dont worry on my pure I meant ;)

what ever happened to carpentry?

It didn't.

to further that question, it was decided NOT to be released, simply because it was a little more complex then jagex predicted

but how do you know did you see jagex actually say that

a while ago, like at end of '04(correct me if i'm wrong), jagex posted a list of things that might come out. Carpentry was on it, so people got hyped up about it.

dont spam and bring up old old threads....

Age old? Are you kidding me? This topic was fully active two days ago. Also, I'm predicting this quest sends you to some kind of huge headquarters with tons of tasks to do, such as do something in the regicide area resulting in a crystal halberd. Then another task will be helping the gnomes and you will be able to become a gnome rider. Helping the dwarves (Doubt this one so much) would result in the ability to buy a dragon pickaxe. Helping the ogres would result in some kind of new ranging item.

And it did mention a new agility course. I'm suspecting that this course will be 60+ (Higher than werewolf) because all of the gaps between the other agility arenas are very close. Start training agility! 8)

Qeust already came out, 'A recipe for Disaster'.
If your f2p I got some bad news, its members only. And it doesn't look that exciting, I was hoping for a war quest or something

dont spam and bring up old old threads....

Age old? Are you kidding me? This topic was fully active two days ago. Also, I'm predicting this quest sends you to some kind of huge headquarters with tons of tasks to do, such as do something in the regicide area resulting in a crystal halberd. Then another task will be helping the gnomes and you will be able to become a gnome rider. Helping the dwarves (Doubt this one so much) would result in the ability to buy a dragon pickaxe. Helping the ogres would result in some kind of new ranging item.

And it did mention a new agility course. I'm suspecting that this course will be 60+ (Higher than werewolf) because all of the gaps between the other agility arenas are very close. Start training agility! 8)

Why am I so right? ;/