Jagex's 100th Quest

Shivers909

F2P Quest :D

lol we could only hope.

i think i saw a similar thread on the official forums. it outlined all the landmark quests and the quest numbers they were. as stated previously, legends was 50. i think it said desert treasure was 75. and number 25 was something important as well though it has slipped my mind.

Maybe Lost City or something :?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AshKaYu
Maybe it will be a quest that allows you to do a new quest like druid ritual :o

I think you mean skill.

I'd say that it will carry on from another quest, and allow a new weapon/skill, as you said, like Druidic Ritual, or Rune Mysteries. Maybe blood crafting, but more likely Carpentry or maybe like Ancient Magicks, Ancient Arrows, or Ancient Melee.

Maybe it will be a quest that allows you to do a new quest like druid ritual :o

I think you mean skill.

I'd say that it will carry on from another quest, and allow a new weapon/skill, as you said, like Druidic Ritual, or Rune Mysteries. Maybe blood crafting, but more likely Carpentry or maybe like Ancient Magicks, Ancient Arrows, or Ancient Melee.

Ancient arrows and ancient melee? Sorry but the only ancient thing is ancient magicks. Though it would be kind of cool to have arrows that have a 1/30 chance of freezing someone.

I've been gone for a while, but from speculation it seems they may release one or more of the following...

More crafting items (Since the only high one worth getting to is Dragonstone Amulet at 80)

More prayers (2 years ago I had access to all prayers when I quit at 51 prayer. Now, I have all prayers except one, and I'm only one or two levels away from it. New prayers should come soon since so many people are 99 prayer)

New guild (I don't even know what the Legend's Guild is, but I guess they're due for a new guild by now)

More "God" uses (From what I've read, you can cast certain spells from a God. They may expand this with the 100th quest)

The ability to exceed 99 in a specific stat via completion of the quest (The skill you can exceed in would be most likely would be non-combat related)

New monster (One so much stronger than the rest, or possibly so that only one person may attack it (not allowing trading off, maging, etc.))

Those could be right, they could be wrong. There's really no way to tell until they release it.

oooo aincent melee i could get into that. I'm proud to be a meleer i easilty beat my friend who has full black d hide and the barrows bow. I'm proud of us meleers the superior combat style so hopefully yeah it will be aincent melee...with a new weapon that has a max hit of 200!and costs 2 gp!and hits everytime!gooby kaplhite queen goodbye dragon chains for 25 mil hello dragon chains for 25 gp lol just kidding

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

oooo aincent melee i could get into that. I'm proud to be a meleer i easilty beat my friend who has full black d hide and the barrows bow. I'm proud of us meleers the superior combat style so hopefully yeah it will be aincent melee...with a new weapon that has a max hit of 200!and costs 2 gp!and hits everytime!gooby kaplhite queen goodbye dragon chains for 25 mil hello dragon chains for 25 gp lol just kidding

ok i deleted sokmething and that quote messed up the top paragraph was not mine

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Guest AshKaYu

Just to make sure everyone knows, I'm speculating. I've only been on RuneScape since December 2004, so I really don't know that much about JAGeX.

Come on, we all know what it's gonna be.

We're finally gonna find out who it is that keeps killing Kenny since this entity is always referred to as "they."

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

They should amke the 100th quest a non member quest :twisted: j/k, j/k, I quit vary recently so if they do make a new guild selling D 2hd, D boots, and D pick, I'm gonna be kinda angered but still not start up again. Anyway I think they should amke a new guild... a Godly Guild :lol: That will sell the three item's previously mentioned, and you have to have ME2, Desert Treasue, and all the other really hard quests done to do it. But then again, thats just my idea.

I hope for the 100th Quest they release Elven magic...If yu did Mouners End Part 2 you'll know what I'm talking about. The spells should be cool healing spells, and some teleports, and other player supportive spells. I never knew their were so many quests. Jagex deserves some respect instead of all that complaining most people dish out.

I hope they give you a larger bank space.

i hope thats not all.

I hope for the 100th Quest they release Elven magic...If yu did Mouners End Part 2 you'll know what I'm talking about. The spells should be cool healing spells, and some teleports, and other player supportive spells. I never knew their were so many quests. Jagex deserves some respect instead of all that complaining most people dish out.

i have no finished mournings end 2, yet. but im not sure on this one

every1 is being so creative with all this, but its predictable. has anyone thiought if they added new spells their might be a new rune? or an actual use for combo runes.

Having done ME2, I cannot for the life of me recall what you speak of. It seemed that elves were hardly mentioned at all (and for some bizarre reason it never really fit into the storyline, either...).

But if in fact it were mentioned, or alluded to, than the concept of an "Elven magic" is truly one I could get into; it's one of the more original ideas I've heard.

Although I'm still hard up on opening up the Eastern lands for quest number one hundred.

I sure hope its not more magic, mages are too overpowered already :?

What I'd love would be like a ring (which you can get back free from the quest starter, of cource) which when equipped would give the wearer special "anchient specials" to their weapons.

What do I mean by this? Well, if the 100th quest is a warrior quest, then when you equip the ring, when normal attacking your weapon would get special effects that depend on the weapon. For example, wearing a long sword has a chance to drain opponates health and heal yours, or a b axe could freeze opponates, with the lesser-used weapons having a better special, to get them used more. Or if its a archer quest, you could give it different specials depending on both the weapon (short/long bow or cross bow) and the attack style used (rapid, accurate, or long range).

Also if you have anchient magics equipped, you couldn't use the ring and vise-versa, so this would make people only be able to use one overpowered thing at a time ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I hope they give you a larger bank space.

i hope thats not all.

I would prefer unlimited bank space as a reward for a quest over the introduction of more dragon items or whatever.

bank space is good, but not a big deal since i clean it out once every 2 weeks id say.

Im betting on the introduction of the dragon 2 hander and dragon pick, along with a new city.

2hander, doubtful. new city? doubtful, id like both tho.