Starting in 25-30 mins like usual.

Join #Windward for the exiting conclusion to the escape from the Shackles and clutches of the mysterious followers of Dahak.

Also last week was an exception in going that long, especially since school has started, I will be running it for the traditional length.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Nef, I will get back to you about the various changes regarding the undeadening. Please don't make changes to your character sheet until then, and I will try to get back to you soon.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

In Cheliax everything revolves around power. The ability to summon reinforcements at will might be frowned on, and restricted...so far as anything can be in DnD.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I decided on a long burlesque dress (entertainer's outfit) with +3 CHA, a masterwork lute, leather armor +2, scorpion whip and some parchment, stationary and ink. I also managed to settle on which spells to get (note, there's 7 level 0 spells because I get Dancing Lights as a race spell).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Except Bottle of Air doesn't do what I want...Which is prevent dying while unconscience under water.

Instead, Air Bubble, the spell, does.

If you can find something that does...

Well, I have thought long and hard, and have decided that, if I die, I will follow Mather's example and come back as a 41+ Bluffing Machine.

Though rather than basing my whole character around 1 stat, I will also play an Alchemist that throws Oozes at people and doesn't care who gets in his way.

My character revolves more around Intelligence than Charisma, 24 to 18, with 14 Dex, 8 Str (10 but racial mods) and 7 Wisdom.

He is very smart, has a way with words, but is easily mislead, though is fortunately deaf, and of the many languages he speaks, drow sign language is not one of them. Instead 'hears' through a Cythnigot, so only understands Infernal, and since the Cythnigot is immune to mind-affecting effects that immunity passes on (Like a gate keeper).

Alternatively, if Retech allows it, a Bramble Kitsune.

Which would throw dex to 18 and Str to 6.

Though would decrease my intelligence by 1, since I would only be level 7 =(

Also, Retech, would you let me play a Thessalmonster?

Thessalmonster can only be added to a magical beast with more than 5HD though.

Base->Young->Worm that Walks->Aquatic->Ironskinned->Landwalker->Thessalmonster

Young because otherwise I will be at 3HD...Worm that Walks changes to Vermin (-2 levels), Ironskinned Loses Half move speed (so 15ft)(-0 Levels), Aquatic gains Aquatic Subtype and loses 10ft land speed (so 5 ft)(-0 levels), Landwalker converts Aquatic Vermin to Magical Creature, with a land speed of 20ft(minimum)(-1 level) Thessalmonster is what I want =P

-2 Levels, so 6 HD, More than enough=P

On a more serious note, are you ok with a Bramble Character?

If starting cash is used to purchase an intelligence bonus item can that add to my skills due to it not being retroactive?

Is there an item that can use to raise the requirement for will saves? Like a constant effect to raise spell DCs?

Does Cheliax have a navy?

qTLQRuS.png

Everything is retroactive in Pathfinder. And typically you would increase spell DCs by increasing your bonus in the attribute. (For wizards, intelligence)

And most certainly it does, if it wants to have any pretension of being a major power.

Oh God:

WT0aO.png

Also, Mather I will give you all wondrous item for 75% of the cost if you still have the money so I can craft them. 1 day = 1000gp of cost.

-

Also, before the session starts are there any specific spells that will be useful? Rope trick is one of them, any others?

qTLQRuS.png

Game up in 20 mins like usual.