Name: Siwmae[hide]

Player Name: Nex

Race: Angelkin Aasimar

Class: Oracle 8

Faith: Gozreh

| Female | 75 Yrs | 6'2" | 160 lbs. | Pale Skin | Yellow Forelocks | Sapphire Eyes | Winged Shadow | Every Time A Bell Rings |

Strength: 22

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 8

Charisma: 16

HP: 65

AC: 22 (Flat 20, Touch 12)

ER: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5

Initative: +4

BAB: +6

Fortitude: +4

Reflex: +4

Will: +4

CMB: +12

CMD: +24

----------------------------

Racial Traits:

+4 Strength, +2 Charisma

Outsider (Native)

Medium

Normal Speed

Celestial Resistance

Skilled

Halo

Background Traits:

Heirloom Weapon

Reactionary

Class Traits:

Wind Mystery

Haunted Curse

Air Barrier Revelation

Touch of Electricity Revelation

Thunderburst Revelation

Wings of Air Revelation

Known Spells:

Level 0 (8)

Create Water

Detect Magic

Detect Poison

Ghost Sound

Light

Mage Hand

Mending

Purify Food and Drink

Read Magic

Spark

Level 1 (7)

Air Bubble

Alter Winds

Bless Water

Enhance Water

Obscuring Mist

Summon Monster I

Level 2 (7)

Admonishing Ray

Gust of Wind

Levitate

Minor Image

Silence

Summon Monster II

Level 3 (6)

Cloak of Winds

Dispel Magic

Water Breathing

Wind Wall

Level 4 (3)

Control Water

Freedom of Movement

River of Wind

Feats:

Level 1: Skill Focus: Knowledge (Planes)

Level 3: Eldritch Heritage (Arcane)

Level 5: Power Attack

Level 7: Extra Revelation

Languages: Common, Celestial, Abyssal, Fey, Aklo

Skills:

Acrobatics: +13

Climb: +10

Diplomacy: +10

Fly: +13

Knowledge (Planes): +8

Linguistics: +3

Perception: +10

Swim: +10

Weapons:

Eventide

(+3 Spell Storing Longsword)

Wielded: One-Handed

To Hit: +13/+8

Damage: 1d8 +18

Critical Range: 19-20/x2

Misc: Constant Light, store and cast spell of 3rd level or under

Weight: 4 lbs.

Inventory

Eventide

Dimensional Shackles[/hide]

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

How did you get River of Wind? And could I convince you got get air walk or blessing of Fervor instead of control water? Seeing as you won't be using that spell daily, you could just get a scroll or three of it, and use them when you have need. I also wouldn't take "Spear of Purity" or "Minor Image" personally, imo there are more useful second level spells (that could be used to buff yourself into some sort of combat monstrosity). Imho you're taking a couple too many circumstantial spells for a spontaneous caster, especially a divine one (whee limited spell list).

EDIT: Unless, of course you're pulling your spells from the druid spell list. Even then I'd suggest different 4th level spells (Air walk and either Ice storm or Flame Strike. We could use more AoE, as our goal is to take out the enemy in the first round or two of combat) And I'd suggest trading Cloak of Winds for Stone shape. But that might just be me (I love stone shape).

LNYvk.png

In between sessions I'll cast Mending on my lute to repair the strings.

EDIT: Anyone here have True Strike? It's required for crafting a Far-Reaching Sight, which costs 8,000gp less than buying one, saving a load of money for Lei's character.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

How did you get River of Wind? And could I convince you got get air walk or blessing of Fervor instead of control water? Seeing as you won't be using that spell daily, you could just get a scroll or three of it, and use them when you have need. I also wouldn't take "Spear of Purity" or "Minor Image" personally, imo there are more useful second level spells (that could be used to buff yourself into some sort of combat monstrosity). Imho you're taking a couple too many circumstantial spells for a spontaneous caster, especially a divine one (whee limited spell list).

EDIT: Unless, of course you're pulling your spells from the druid spell list. Even then I'd suggest different 4th level spells (Air walk and either Ice storm or Flame Strike. We could use more AoE, as our goal is to take out the enemy in the first round or two of combat) And I'd suggest trading Cloak of Winds for Stone shape. But that might just be me (I love stone shape).

As a Haunted Oracle of the Winds, I automatically get Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Minor Image, Levitate, Alter Winds, Gust of Wind, Cloak of Winds, and River of Wind by my current level. They can't be switched out. I do get Telekinesis later though, which is cool.

One of my class features is also a level/minutes fly speed of 60ft/good, progressing to 90ft/perfect at level 10. I was considering it for my 7th level feat.

Also, at level 11 I get to steal a few cool things of my choice from the Wizard list.

But until then, what spells did you have in mind? Most everything I chose was for thematic value, and I was going to go with Spear of Purity/Shard of Chaos (EDIT: Considering switch to Admonishing Ray) for ranged attacks against probable enemies. I would also ask how I can buff myself and still preserve action economy.

EDIT: Also, scrolls, not really that simple to do when you've traded your WBL for a backstory and a cool sword. On which note, what enchantments should I use the +4 equivalent enchant on? I was thinking +3 Spell Storing was good, but I wanted a second opinion.

EDIT EDIT: Switched out Control Water with Summon Monster IV because;

• Like 1

RIP Dawngate ;-;

+3 Spell Storing seems fine, though +2 Spell Storing and Ghost Touch would cover most of the enemies we are liable to encounter. Throw in Glowing and thats pretty much everything you need.

Also, I enscribe on the steles around the settlement that distractions during work hours are strictly prohibited. Failure to follow said law will result in a warning. In a persistant effort is made then exile. It is scribed in the major languages.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Any chance it'd be possible to charter a ship to a more major settlement? I'm not particularly fond of staying somewhere where the population is smaller than my wallet and governed by an egocentric sadist.

Don't worry, all you need shall be crafted for you at a 25% price reduction.

qTLQRuS.png

So as for the plans to summon/create a major undead, that is something that you can progress through dedicated research or exploring knowledge from ancient libraries or getting it from people, or some combination of the three.

And since these creatures are not normally created through normal magic (more epic level), there are often instructions that are rather vague or need to be tweaked, so that is something good to experiment on and actually develop instead of just throwing money at it. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Mather, if you want to leave the island I'm going to be heading to deal with some of the problems on the outskirts of Absalom and act as a hedge wizard until something interesting pops up. You can come along.

Basically I'll fix peoples problems and if it's a big enough problem they may give me their life savings, if they don't give me their life savings it's not like anybody is going to know anyway when I kill them.

qTLQRuS.png

Should I still join sessions? I've been kind of busy lately, so I haven't been able to join and have been getting behind. This is the same for Nimbus, arch. If you don't think I should keep playing because of my inability to go to a few sessions, then lemme know.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Mather, if you want to leave the island I'm going to be heading to deal with some of the problems on the outskirts of Absalom and act as a hedge wizard until something interesting pops up. You can come along.

Basically I'll fix peoples problems and if it's a big enough problem they may give me their life savings, if they don't give me their life savings it's not like anybody is going to know anyway when I kill them.

LAWFUL. GOOD.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'd like to note that if and when you go from the island you will have no way to get back to it (Save for a scroll of sending which I will provide, and a hammer symbol. Call me when you want to go back, and I should be able to figure out where you are based upon the symbol. I'll be keeping some bits of hair too). For two reasons:

1) You have no idea where the island is in the Windward isles, or really where they are.

2) As I will be piloting the ship that you take to a more populated area (Probably either Osirion or Cheliax), The squid will circle for quite some time, out of sight of the island, before charting course for the final destination. To make sure you don't know exactly where the island is in relation to the destination.

LNYvk.png

So as for the plans to summon/create a major undead, that is something that you can progress through dedicated research or exploring knowledge from ancient libraries or getting it from people, or some combination of the three.

And since these creatures are not normally created through normal magic (more epic level), there are often instructions that are rather vague or need to be tweaked, so that is something good to experiment on and actually develop instead of just throwing money at it. smile.png

Yup, we have an arcane and a divine spellcaster, and I guess I can search for knowledge along with treasure. I figure the two come in a package more often than not.

Please note that I expect my 2150 gold back, and Tena's 1000 gold as well.

Also, the life savings of a generic peasant are likely something in the region of 5 gold, if thy are comfortably well off.

D&D economics are strange.

I'd like to note that if and when you go from the island you will have no way to get back to it (Save for a scroll of sending which I will provide, and a hammer symbol. Call me when you want to go back, and I should be able to figure out where you are based upon the symbol. I'll be keeping some bits of hair too). For two reasons:

1) You have no idea where the island is in the Windward isles, or really where they are.

2) As I will be piloting the ship that you take to a more populated area (Probably either Osirion or Cheliax), The squid will circle for quite some time, out of sight of the island, before charting course for the final destination. To make sure you don't know exactly where the island is in relation to the destination.

I've got Know Direction, that whole shebang would be pointless if I made any effort to learn the location as I could just continuously cast that to pay attention to the course.

Besides I can just summon an and ride it away on my own if it comes to that.

Or I could use Locate Object and imagine a specific object I know to be on the island, such as for example a unique symbol carved into a rock or tree.

Trying to forcibly prevent me from being able to return is just a counterproductive action, I have no intention of returning, but going that far to make it hard can only lead me to believe that there could be reward in giving someone else your location.

And no, you're not getting any hair and I'm not taking any enchanted object with me so you can scry on my position, and don't try to hide one somewhere I would accidentally bring it along as I've got Detect Magic.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

SOOOOOOOOOOO

How about those spell suggestions, Grim? Got any?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(Probably either Osirion or Cheliax)

Take him to Absalom because I'm there and we'll synergise. I can't (conveniently) do much direct damage whereas Mather can.

If you feel Osirion is better for any reason I can go there but Absalom feels like a 'Fantasy New York' whereas Osirion seems a little dry.

qTLQRuS.png

They're not all level 0. I'd except that the majority of farmers/hunters won't be otherwise a boar could one hit them.

The gist of it is that, on a successful hit, any damaging attack deals a minimum of 1 HP damage. Average commoners have 4 HP, an attack bonus of 0, and an armor class of 10. A cat has 2 HP, but a total attack bonus of +4, AC 14, and gets three attacks as a full round action.

In other words, by the Rules As Written, commoners face mortal peril from a common house cat. If [kitty] gets him backed into a corner, John Q. Farmer is screwed. It's even worse if the commoner (or wizard) is an elf, since then he only gets 3 HP. Death in one round from a cat is, to say the least, embarassing.

It's one of those silly rules glitches that stems from the fact that D&D doesn't scale down to everyman level too well. Also because animals in 3e D&D are stupidly statted.

Don't Question It.

I've got Know Direction, that whole shebang would be pointless if I made any effort to learn the location as I could just continuously cast that to pay attention to the course.

Kill him first

Besides I can just summon an and ride it away on my own if it comes to that.

Let him kill himself

Or I could use Locate Object and imagine a specific object I know to be on the island, such as for example a unique symbol carved into a rock or tree.

The signs saying no distraction during work hours, mayhaps?

Trying to forcibly prevent me from being able to return is just a counterproductive action, I have no intention of returning, but going that far to make it hard can only lead me to believe that there could be reward in giving someone else your location.

a) Kill her before she reveals the secret

b) You will come crawling back when you innevitably get near death because you attacked an arcane shopkeeper with a pen and a pair of wolves.

And no, you're not getting any hair and I'm not taking any enchanted object with me so you can scry on my position, and don't try to hide one somewhere I would accidentally bring it along as I've got Detect Magic.

We could just implant it in you.

Also, Retech,

IF

Holo decides to leave the Island, I stealth (18+25+40=83) and then attack Holo with a trio of Opium Shuriken (16+9=25), (8+7=15), (14+7=21), given she is liable to betray us.

I forgo sneak attack damage. If you insist on it then...

1+2+2+1+1+3+2+6+4+6+3+3= 32

So she takes 6 damage (Used a d20, high is 2, got three 20s), she needs to roll DC20 fortitude check 3 times to prevent from becoming addicted to Opium.

The following occurs irregardless of succeeding on Fort saves. She becomes fatigued, then exausted, then extra exausted(Unconscience?), she gains 6 Temporary HP (for 1 hour) and a +2 alchemical bonus to Fortitude checks (for 1 hour) (Applicable after the first Fort Check only), he takes 6 Constitution damage and 8 Wisdom damage.

If he fails any of the fortitude checks, after 1 day he takes -2 on Dex, Strength, Consitution and Wisdom, this cannot be healed until she is no longer addicted. Addiction is ended by 3 consecutive DC20 Fort Saves, reduced by -2 per day, down to DC20 (I don't get this rule either). The fort saves are daily only, and the saves taken to avoid getting addicted do not apply, as he must have not taken the drug for 24 hours before he can try to become unaddicted.

If she takes another dose of Opium the addiction penalties abate for 1 hour, and suffers/benefits from all the effects of Opium.

Correction: He can start making Fort saves after 9 days (since he has to wait for the drugs to clear his system, then 1 day after that)

+7 Oratory

I'll be a pop star for a bit but I'd really rather be looting commoners. You can't make much money from busking in pathfinder. A standard commoner has about 240 GP in life savings and they're not likely to be giving you much. 1gp is worth about £210 to us and as you can imagine they're not going to be dropping that into your hat.

Long term hedge wizardry is the best way to position yourself as a pillar of society. Nobody suspects the hedge wizard.

qTLQRuS.png

If I had decided to attack someone who had not set Wolves on me, broken MY law, held a sharpened pen to my throat, threatened to expose us to the world and generally make life difficult for us, I might agree.

Self presevation, petty vengence, backing my own position (prestige), because I can, are all valid explainations for my actions, thus an act of an unlimited True Netural.

Further more I am simply acting within character, and this is not an attack against you personally. If it was I would have attacked with 5 Shurikens and just outright killed you.

Also Philistine is probably more accurate than Sadist, though is also largely inaccurate. Egotist perhaps.